• Network: TBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 2, 2010
  • Season #: 1 , 2
2.8

1. Nov 5, 2010
    This show is the WORST!!!!! show i have EVER!!!!! seen in my life. I heard all of the jokes they say and HATE that there is nothing original in this show. You could just tell that this show is not funny when you need a laugh track for the jokes they tell. Also I HATE all of the characters in this show and the acting is HORRIBLE FROM ALL OF THEM!!!!!! I hope that this stays off the air
  2. Mar 1, 2011
    This was a show that started out a cutesy-before the kids-go to bed type of comedy based on a winning and profitable movie idea. Over the formative weeks there were many stumbles and a few falls. The cast was made up of two seasoned veterans and, two second time series participants mixed in with two novice child actors.
    Now that it has reached the 3/8 mark of its episode commitment the
    show has now found a loyal following because the characters have settled and the guest stars make the show a must watch for mid week television entertainment. After a successful 10 p.m. timeslot settlement, TBS sees fit to send it to do battle in the 9-10 Primetime TV spot to run with the big dogs. This may be the only mistake. Once back at 10 p.m. the show will hold its own! Expand

1. The alleged comedy follows this blended family's attempts to get along. The laugh track works harder than anyone here.
    The frequent pop-culture references might not age well in syndication--Michelle Obama maybe, but Heidi Montag? Overall, though, there's enough originality and likability in "Are We There Yet?" to make it a pleasant destination.
  3. In the end, "Are We There Yet?" is a harmless little family comedy, and that's about the best that can be said. The traveling Kingston-Persons have come home, but it's not necessarily the best place of all.