Are You There, Chelsea? : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Jan 11, 2012
5.0

1. JBM
    Jan 16, 2012
    Rarely do I find a TV sitcom unwatchable but this one is it. Someone forgot to tell the producers and writers that a sitcom is supposed to have people in it the audience likes. Lots of shows handle drinking excessively with humor but in this case I felt like I was watching a documentary about alcoholism. What a totally unlikeable show. Can it.
  2. Mar 15, 2012
    This is by far the absolute worst show I have ever seen, and I watched both episodes of The Hasselhoffs. If anything, this show demonstrates Handler's ability to exploit her brainwashed masses of drunken slutty girls. Take away the laugh track and this show is nothing but awkward setups with no actual punch line. If NBC doesn't cancel this show soon, I'm gonna Elvis my T.V.

1. Reviewed by: Gail Pennington
    Aug 27, 2012
    The most puzzling thing about Are You There, Chelsea? is who exactly thought it was a good idea. Because it's not.
  2. Reviewed by: Troy Patterson
    Jan 11, 2012
    The show gets by as the vodka of television comedy. It aims to have no taste.
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Lloyd
    Jan 11, 2012
    Whenever Chelsea Handler is on screen in the new NBC comedy Are You There, Chelsea?, in which she plays not the title character but her sister Sloan, we see the hint of the better sitcom it wants to become.