Army Wives : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
7.6

1. GingerM
    Jun 4, 2007
    I love the show, even more than I thought I would! I like the characters and think I will enjoy watching their stories play out on the small screen.
  2. MikeB
    Jun 4, 2007
    great acting
  3. ChristinaD
    Jun 8, 2007
    I loved it, I even got my fiance into it.
  4. oscars.
    Aug 29, 2007
    This is such a great series. I am in love with Roxy. She really makes the show
  5. CherylH.
    Aug 31, 2007
    I love Army Wives. It is a really great show and I watched it twice a week. I can't wait for the new series this fall to see what happens.
  6. SandraD.
    Sep 28, 2007
    I love this show!!! Can't wait for the next season!!!!!!
  7. CrystalV.
    Apr 14, 2010
    For once we have a patriotic All American show full of quality fresh from too much TRASH IN today's television.
  8. BridgetL.
    Jun 12, 2007
    Yes, at times the first episode was cheesey - but as each episode progresses it get more and more real. It's a great show with real topics. I think everyone should see it.
  9. crystal
    Jun 25, 2007
    Man this show is great! Yes some of the story lines are a lil far fetched but guess what so is the life of a military spouse. The eposiode where they were telling mrs sherwood about the accident ...been there done that and that is as real as it gets. I am watching and taping for the hubby while in iraq so when he is home for R&R he can see it and judge for himself!
  10. SylviaJ
    Jun 25, 2007
    it has been a long time since I eagerly awaited the next episode of a show to come out and this one does it. I was an army brat and watched how my German mother had to learn not only how to be the best army wife but also an American herself. This show is awesome, done with wit and humor along with the intense story lines.
  11. coccia
    Jul 16, 2007
    Great Show.. some of the story lines are ones can do without.... but for the most part.. an EXCELLENT show.. WITHOUT A DOUBT A DEFINATE TIVO!!
  12. dennises
    Jul 16, 2007
    its a fantastic show ,I can't wait for sunday's since the show started,lifetime is my favorite channel
  13. TocarraB
    Jul 23, 2007
    I can relate to the charcters inthe show being that I am an army wife. Some of the problems that the charcters share allows me to deal with some of the ongoing challenges that I face far as being in my situation.
  14. CarisaK
    Jul 2, 2007
    This show is indeed a soapy night-time drama, but that is exactly what it is supposed to be. It's a great start to a potentially great show - every show needs time to flesh out it's characters. What makes this a 10? That I couldn't possibly miss the next show after the pilot. This is the most addictive show of the summer!
  15. L.M.
    Jul 5, 2007
    I really love this show and look forward to it each week. If you go into it understanding that it's fiction and made much more, um, "trashy" than real life, it's not bad at all. This show does not give me an unrealistic view of the military, nor does it make me more critical of it. Basically because I have a brain and I know it's just a tv show. It seems like most of the I really love this show and look forward to it each week. If you go into it understanding that it's fiction and made much more, um, "trashy" than real life, it's not bad at all. This show does not give me an unrealistic view of the military, nor does it make me more critical of it. Basically because I have a brain and I know it's just a tv show. It seems like most of the critical people do not even have spouses in the military. There is much worse on tv now-a-days, and this show to me is like a breath of fresh air. Expand
  16. LoriH
    Jul 6, 2007
    I give it a 10 - IT IS A TV SHOW, not a documentary about military wives! Yes, it is far fetched in a lot of areas and I am NOT a military wife but I DO have common sense. It is supposed to be entertaining and that is exactly what it is. The cast is awesome and do a great job - ACTING !!! If military gets offended by the way things are "happening and acted out" on a TV show, then do not I give it a 10 - IT IS A TV SHOW, not a documentary about military wives! Yes, it is far fetched in a lot of areas and I am NOT a military wife but I DO have common sense. It is supposed to be entertaining and that is exactly what it is. The cast is awesome and do a great job - ACTING !!! If military gets offended by the way things are "happening and acted out" on a TV show, then do not watch it. Like I said, I have common sense and I sure am thinking that some of the stuff on the episodes are "ahhh, shall I say not real??". But anyways, this is an excellent-addicting NEW tv show for Sunday nights! Way to go Lifetime. I support all the troops in the war at present time, I have many many friends and their children in Iraq at this time. Thank you - to all in the Military. Expand
  17. BobbieB.
    Jul 7, 2007
    A show I look forward to every week. A real show you can connect with. My husband even likes it. Imagine he watches nothing but hunting and fishing shows.
  18. BrynnO.
    Aug 26, 2007
    I never get into show, but Army Wives is absolutly amazing. The acting is so good I can feel the emotions that the actors and actresses are portraying. Two thumbs up to lifetime for introducing a show that supports our troops and gives us tiny taste of what an American Soldier and their families go through everyday. Thank you, and please continue to renew this show, it is worth it.
  19. JB.
    Aug 28, 2007
    Love the show.
  20. candym.
    Aug 29, 2007
    I was an army wife for 8 years and this show nails the essence of the life. Unless you've lived it you can't appreciate this show. Military life is a completely different existence. Complete strangers become family almost overnight. I love this show and its truthfulness...
  21. RachelM
    Aug 7, 2007
    I love this show. I have been an Army wife for 6 years. No, it is not a completely accurate depiction of Army life, but how exciting would a TV show really be that shows the day to day monotony that we all face? The cattiness, the fighting, the hardships, temptations and trauma are things that Army Wives do face, perhapes not as constantly as is portrayed in this show, but many times in I love this show. I have been an Army wife for 6 years. No, it is not a completely accurate depiction of Army life, but how exciting would a TV show really be that shows the day to day monotony that we all face? The cattiness, the fighting, the hardships, temptations and trauma are things that Army Wives do face, perhapes not as constantly as is portrayed in this show, but many times in the life of our husband's career. Thank you for a beautiful show. Expand
  22. AlliM.
    Jul 30, 2008
    This show is the best I have ever seen!!!!! I have so many words to describe it it would take all day. So amazing!!!!
  23. LissaH
    Aug 30, 2009
    I love this show, it is very much in depth of how Army Wives are, I know I was one for 3 and half years. The people that say they dont like it oh well, it isn't about the people in the uniform, its about what the people that are married to them go through, and trust me we go through a lot BS!!! And the 82nd remark, they are not in Ft. Bragg, so thats that. This show is good.
  24. KristenM.
    Apr 17, 2010
    Army Wives is the best drama on TV today and also very underrated. Catherine Bell as Denise Sherwood continues to shine with her performances weekly. You will cry after the first ep of season 4 if you have not seen her yet. Everyone on the show is phenomenal and they (the Tribe) do make you want to cheer for them and their families.
  25. ErikaN
    Jun 17, 2007
    Are any of you negative critics even Army spouses? My husband is currently deployed and, although dramatized, the show is very realistic. Many Soldiers and there spouses are appreciative of the show and it's messages. I don't appreciate your assumptions about our feelings.
  26. LonaK
    Jun 20, 2007
    Holds your interest for the entire show. Each new show builds upon the last.
  27. ChristyD
    Jun 22, 2007
    I think that this show will only get better with time. It may not be completely "REAL" but it does hit on some important issues facing the families of our military. Maybe instead of criticizing the writers military families should try to get the writers to put in more "truths". I watch this show and hope that it will only flurish.
  28. LizF
    Jun 3, 2007
    I miss the JAG ! so the ARMYWives is go to be a good show. The show is tape in my South Carolina. From Liz, Lyman South Carolina
  29. NanetteB.
    Jul 15, 2007
    I look forward to this show every week. I have it TIVOed on both my TVs to make sure I don't miss it.
  30. ClaudiaS
    Jul 18, 2007
    I have nit seen a show so awesome that my husband,non-military,watches it with me,We love it! I hope it keeps going.Our last show was ALIAS and that ended so it is fun.

"Army Wives" is better than it has any right to be.
    “Army Wives” is by no means a perfect show, but there’s a lot of potential material in the lives of these women.
  3. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Adam Markovitz
    An earnest soap about women who are scrappy, sensitive, and stoic. [1 Jun 2007, p.64]