Season #: 1, 2
6.7

1. Feb 14, 2014
    for someone who doesn't watch a lot of TV because there is not much on that interests me I was surprised by this, it is surprisingly good and everyone I know enjoyed watching it. I would recommend this
  2. Feb 16, 2014
    Despite my initial hostility towards the show because it was replacing the beloved Merlin which graced our screens for five years, had nearly identical plot lines and the same co-producers, by the second/third episodes I was shamefully hooked and recommend it for any Sherlock/Merlin/Doctor Who and many light hearted fantasy fans.
  3. Oct 21, 2014
    What an awesome tv show !!! please don't stop making atlantis!!! It's just great... that's all i can haha #150 chars #not great at writing revies #go atlantis !!!!
  4. Feb 13, 2014
    This show is unpretentious and a lot of fun to watch, and is oddly filled with former and current Game of Thrones actors (Mark Addy being the most prevalent). Knowing the Greek myths in and out, I was not expecting to be too surprised by anything happening here... and I am happy to say I was wrong.

Hercules, Medusa, the minotaur, Andromeda, King Minos, Circe, etc all make appearances, but rarely in the way you would expect. The tone of the show is light and family friendly, but there are some great stories and action sequences here... particularly one which brought to mind the late, great, Ray Harryhausen and a particularly iconic battle. I look forward to seeing how the season ends and am happy that Atlantis was renewed for a second season.

1. Reviewed by: Mary McNamara
    Nov 25, 2013
    As long as you're not a classic mythology purist or looking for something more than a fun, occasionally hilarious sword 'n' sandal romp, Atlantis is a fine, family-friendly addition to BBC America's Supernatural Saturday.
  2. Reviewed by: David Wiegand
    Nov 22, 2013
    The cast is charming, and no one has to work very hard.
  3. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Nov 22, 2013
    Atlantis is almost as cheesy as one of those Syfy Saturday-night horror spoofs.