Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 10
9.1

1. Jun 18, 2012
    There was no Season 4..... :)
    Best universe ever created, words cannot describe the amount of joy I get from it!! Absolutely incredible, I will carry the life lessons within it that it has taught me to my grave...
  2. Jan 18, 2011
    I've started watching this show when the MNight S. movie came out in cinemas (really, I think it was really a good movie, i don't mind who thinks it didn't)... the show is really funny and to be a 24-year-old person, it's really good to say that (even impressive for myself) because it was intended to be for kids. So... the first season is not that ''great'... but it keeps getting betterI've started watching this show when the MNight S. movie came out in cinemas (really, I think it was really a good movie, i don't mind who thinks it didn't)... the show is really funny and to be a 24-year-old person, it's really good to say that (even impressive for myself) because it was intended to be for kids. So... the first season is not that ''great'... but it keeps getting better and better season by season... what really thrilled me and kept me thinking was Aang and Katara relationship... really well-worked out... it was intented for kids but there's a little of other things here. is not like another Anime where the 2 pals are shy and look each other from time to time to turn their heads away... in this case she probably didn't know anything and he is not thinking in giving flowers to her, he thinks in kissing everytime he thinks of her (not thoses tender girly kisses, REAL kisses)... and that's what happens... they looks really like a REAL-PEOPLE show... with a lot of chemistry... I'd like to see what would happened if they were older... =o yeah, out of boundaries... Expand
  3. Jan 16, 2011
    Best series ever created !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are no critic reviews yet.