Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
6.7

1. Nov 4, 2013
    This is a good time waster, this is a decent comedy show. The main character Ben is not that interesting but the soppourting cast Riley, Tucker, Bens mom, and Danny are outstanding personalities. This show is decent but it also shows a lot of potential.
  2. Dec 9, 2013
    This show is my sec fav! I love bonnie! She so funny. This show has a good story line. I got addicted to the show when i watched the pilot. I love this show!
  3. Jan 3, 2015
    es hermosa me encanta cada capitulo los personajes riley ben danny tucker y porsupuesto bonnie como es la trama me fascina ojala que siga por mucho tiempo mas
  4. Mar 19, 2014
    I love this show. I watch it when I am sick and it instantly brightens my day. My only problem with it is that they use three different babies for Emma, meaning that she is going to stay a baby. I thought it would be cute to see Emma grow up with the show and how they cope with problems that might come up with her as she grows older.
  5. Jun 6, 2016
    This how makes me laugh so much, the characters are hilarious and cheesy. None of it has ever made me want to quit watching this show. Bonnie, and her crazy obsession with Bon Jovi makes me smile every episode. Then there is holy hotness Danny Wheeler, him and Riley make me feel like they are the legit couple goals. And then there is baby Emma, can we say adorable! Anyway I love this show.
  6. Aug 9, 2012
    This Show is good, not great just yet... I do see great potential, maybe some guest stars? The Mother is funny, I definitely enjoy her, attractive cast with the quirky kid (Mowry). It would be a whole 10 if it becomes more about (Baby) Daddy... but overall good show.
  7. Jun 25, 2012
    It was funny and emotional. I enjoyed the pilot. I can predict it will b one of my favorite shows. The character-bonnie was clearly funny just like mowry. It has comedy n a little of romance...give it time; it should get better once u fall in love with the characters.
  8. Apr 17, 2017
    Simply amazing sitcom series that can make you both laugh and cry. All the cast is brilliant in their jobs and the level of humour is tremendous. I really hope that there will be many more seasons yet to come.

1. Reviewed by: Dan Fienberg
    Jun 20, 2012
    Baby Daddy has no real point of view, no real comedic voice and one very cute infant.
  2. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Jun 20, 2012
    Fox's "Raising Hope" manages to be both more outrageous and realistic than this flimsy, forgettable time-waster.
  3. Reviewed by: Mary McNamara
    Jun 20, 2012
    Even if you could forgive its lack of creativity, it's difficult to overlook its absurdly clunky execution. Oh, and the fact that it isn't very funny.