• Network: ABC Family
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 20, 2012
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
6.6

1. Aug 9, 2012
    This Show is good, not great just yet... I do see great potential, maybe some guest stars? The Mother is funny, I definitely enjoy her, attractive cast with the quirky kid (Mowry). It would be a whole 10 if it becomes more about (Baby) Daddy... but overall good show.
  2. Dec 9, 2013
    This show is my sec fav! I love bonnie! She so funny. This show has a good story line. I got addicted to the show when i watched the pilot. I love this show!
  3. Mar 19, 2014
    I love this show. I watch it when I am sick and it instantly brightens my day. My only problem with it is that they use three different babies for Emma, meaning that she is going to stay a baby. I thought it would be cute to see Emma grow up with the show and how they cope with problems that might come up with her as she grows older.

1. Reviewed by: Dan Fienberg
    Jun 20, 2012
    Baby Daddy has no real point of view, no real comedic voice and one very cute infant.
  2. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Jun 20, 2012
    Fox's "Raising Hope" manages to be both more outrageous and realistic than this flimsy, forgettable time-waster.
  3. Reviewed by: Mary McNamara
    Jun 20, 2012
    Even if you could forgive its lack of creativity, it's difficult to overlook its absurdly clunky execution. Oh, and the fact that it isn't very funny.