• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Apr 24, 2014
Season #: 1, 2
4.2

1. Apr 30, 2014
    very cliche. not a lot of nuance. pretty by the numbers. very, very predictable. don't know if the characters are compelling enough to garner another viewing.
  2. Apr 25, 2014
    " the show ( bad teacher ) is sexy and so as hilary winston ". from producer Cameron Diaz and creator and star hilary winston made a show about a greetty gold digger who gets a job as a teacher just to find men . the show has bad topics . Making a show that has nothing to do with Diaz's classic { bad teacher } . all its about is a greetty woman looking for men . Grade D
  3. Apr 30, 2014
    Some may have laughed. I felt like I'd been conned.

Predictable plot, boorish jokes and lame premise. The trinity of a poor show.

Enjoy it now, if you must, because it won't be around next year.
  4. Jul 12, 2014
    One knows when a series is going to be bad when the trailers are terrible. The premise is not a bad one but it would much better if it was kept a "secret". The teacher could have been "seducing" male teachers for two reasons. One to help her actually teach her classes because she was not really qualified and the other for the male connection. The principal would be funnier if he wasOne knows when a series is going to be bad when the trailers are terrible. The premise is not a bad one but it would much better if it was kept a "secret". The teacher could have been "seducing" male teachers for two reasons. One to help her actually teach her classes because she was not really qualified and the other for the male connection. The principal would be funnier if he was suspicious but too incompetent to actually get proof of how "bad" she was. Expand
  5. Apr 25, 2014
    Really awesome show!! Kept me laughing all the episode. In my opinion it is one of the best comedy series of the year. Can't wait to see more of it!!!
  6. Apr 25, 2014
    Wretched acting, no plot, and not funny. Might be funny for the 9-year-old boy crowd but the juvenile humor is below even that lofty audience. Not worth the electrons needed to keep the screen lit.
  7. Apr 25, 2014
    This series should have been entitled "Bad Show," and the pilot portends no improvement. I didn't note a single redeeming feature. The premise and the script are abysmally juvenile, the cast unremarkable. I see no season 2 in its future.
  8. Apr 26, 2014
    Tengo que admitirlo, no me esperaba nada bueno de esta serie pero resulto ser bastante entretenida, si bien en ningún momento del piloto hubo alguna escena que me hiciese reír las 21 minutos y pico estuvieron bastante entretenidos y dejan a uno con ganas de mas.
  9. Apr 30, 2014
    I only recorded this because I already watch Two and a Half Men and Elementary, and was pleasantly surprised with the premiere starring relative newcomer Caitlin Kimball. Could very be because I had really low expectations, but I thought it was good for a few yucks.
  10. May 18, 2014
    The most funniest, hilarious and truthful TV show yet!
    I just wish I could watch all the episodes at once but they aren't all out yet upsetting, though I can not wait for the next episode to be released.
  11. Jun 2, 2014
    I wish they didn't cancel this show so early. I throught it was very good and very funny. I am very sad it is gone already. I hope their is a chance they will bring it back on air.
  12. Sep 9, 2017
    The main difference between this and the movie version is that the movie has actual jokes and is actually funny. This sucked royally, and was a big waste of time
  13. Oct 2, 2014
    To be frank, Bad Judge is just terrible. Less comedy and more stupido.
    Remember how terrible Bad Teacher on CBS was last spring? Bad Judge on NBC is even worse.
    Poor Kate Walsh. This show will be canceled.
  14. Jul 20, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I really enjoyed this TV show!!!, it is so funny!, and at the end of each episode, always gives you a moral of a fable.

Teach you that sometimes it is better be more flexible than a rigid person!, it is funny and fresh, I am expecting a second season!

1. Reviewed by: Sarah Rodman
    Apr 24, 2014
    Perhaps “Mediocre Teacher” would be a better title for this so-so comedy about trophy wife Meredith Davis (Ari Graynor), who suddenly finds herself replaced by a shinier trophy.
  2. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Apr 24, 2014
    Bad Teacher is like a comedy club on a Sunday morning. No fun.
  3. Reviewed by: Karen Valby
    Apr 24, 2014
    Meredith is a gold-digger, but when push comes to shove she chooses her students’ welfare over her ambition to become someone’s new wife. That is a pat resolution in a movie but not enough to sustain a series.