Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
8.4

1. Jun 8, 2012
    Best cartoon i've ever seen and at 18 I'm still watching it! The show has everything a good drama/comedy needs. Thankfully we don't have to endure any re-makes or edited versions.
  2. Jul 20, 2012
    Besides the original Batman: The Animated Series this is hands down the second best to ever come around. It has great story telling and it does it well for taking place in a future Gotham, if you are a fan of batman or the original animated series definitely pick this one up!
  3. lox
    Feb 17, 2014
    After watching all 3 seasons of Batman Beyond on Netflix, it is now one of my favorite cartoons of all time. The premise of a retired Bruce Wayne mentoring the new, young Dark Knight works perfectly. Batman Beyond is packed with episodes that contain brisk action, intriguing villains, great plots, fast pacing, slick and witty dialogue, fun and lovable characters, great comic relief andAfter watching all 3 seasons of Batman Beyond on Netflix, it is now one of my favorite cartoons of all time. The premise of a retired Bruce Wayne mentoring the new, young Dark Knight works perfectly. Batman Beyond is packed with episodes that contain brisk action, intriguing villains, great plots, fast pacing, slick and witty dialogue, fun and lovable characters, great comic relief and emotional layers. It's soundtrack is nothing short of catchy, with its great intro theme and end credit sequence. But one of the major driving forces behind the appeal of this show for me is the perfect voice cast. Batman Beyond deservedly qualifies as my second favorite Batman cartoon right after The Animated Series. Expand
  4. May 22, 2014
    One of the few tv spin-offs that is equal to it's father series. The animation is slick, the acting is strong, and the stories are touching. Bruce Timm has done it again!

There are no critic reviews yet.