• Network: WB , The WB
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 9, 1999
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
8.4

1. Jul 26, 2014
    This show is terrific as it brings a darker tone to the DC Universe with the very sweet music. So basically I found this shoelw to be very outstanding.
  2. May 22, 2014
    One of the few tv spin-offs that is equal to it's father series. The animation is slick, the acting is strong, and the stories are touching. Bruce Timm has done it again!
  3. lox
    Feb 17, 2014
    After watching all 3 seasons of Batman Beyond on Netflix, it is now one of my favorite cartoons of all time. The premise of a retired Bruce Wayne mentoring the new, young Dark Knight works perfectly. Batman Beyond is packed with episodes that contain brisk action, intriguing villains, great plots, fast pacing, slick and witty dialogue, fun and lovable characters, great comic relief andAfter watching all 3 seasons of Batman Beyond on Netflix, it is now one of my favorite cartoons of all time. The premise of a retired Bruce Wayne mentoring the new, young Dark Knight works perfectly. Batman Beyond is packed with episodes that contain brisk action, intriguing villains, great plots, fast pacing, slick and witty dialogue, fun and lovable characters, great comic relief and emotional layers. It's soundtrack is nothing short of catchy, with its great intro theme and end credit sequence. But one of the major driving forces behind the appeal of this show for me is the perfect voice cast. Batman Beyond deservedly qualifies as my second favorite Batman cartoon right after The Animated Series. Expand
  4. Aug 17, 2013
    Despite being made in 1999, Batman Beyond has better animation then most of the animated shows from the early 2000s. The voice acting is good, the stories are solid, and it's pretty entertaining overall. I like it.
  5. Jul 20, 2012
    Besides the original Batman: The Animated Series this is hands down the second best to ever come around. It has great story telling and it does it well for taking place in a future Gotham, if you are a fan of batman or the original animated series definitely pick this one up!
  6. Jul 13, 2012
    This show is not as good as Batman: The Animated Series, but it is still a good Batman series, considering the crappy Batman shows that we have today. At times it can be really strange, but I guess that's the way it will be in the future.
  7. Jun 8, 2012
    Best cartoon i've ever seen and at 18 I'm still watching it! The show has everything a good drama/comedy needs. Thankfully we don't have to endure any re-makes or edited versions.
  8. Feb 5, 2012
    Successor to The New Batman Adventures, Batman Beyond just proves that the writers are so desperate to continue Batman, they have to make a future Batman.

There are no critic reviews yet.