Battlestar Galactica (2003) : Season 3

1. LeeAdama
    Mar 23, 2009
  2. SusanL.
    Mar 1, 2008
    Great mirror of US invasions, assault on individual freedoms, courage, villainy and the nature of humanity. All in a TV show with better effects than most movies.
  3. G
    Jun 20, 2008
    First episode I saw was 2x07 (Home, Part 2). No background information and seeing people in uniforms walking in a forest made me turn it off and forget about it (first impression: a total waste of time). Much later I had a chance to see it from the beginning and really got addicted. As everything in life, it has it´s ups and downs, but overall it is much more than just okay. My First episode I saw was 2x07 (Home, Part 2). No background information and seeing people in uniforms walking in a forest made me turn it off and forget about it (first impression: a total waste of time). Much later I had a chance to see it from the beginning and really got addicted. As everything in life, it has it´s ups and downs, but overall it is much more than just okay. My opinion is based on how far I got till now (Season 3 Ep. 2). Hope it stays this way. And hey, no jokes about Germans. I like that. Expand
  4. JimmyT
    Feb 18, 2008
    Excellent narrative with unparalleled depth in the context of modern sci fi. The season lost a little steam towards the end but left us with a compelling cliff hanger. The only fundamentally negative aspect of this new series are the female characters. Many either portrayed as chld abuse victims with gender identity disorder +/- various other psychopathies (Kara Thrace), sexually Excellent narrative with unparalleled depth in the context of modern sci fi. The season lost a little steam towards the end but left us with a compelling cliff hanger. The only fundamentally negative aspect of this new series are the female characters. Many either portrayed as chld abuse victims with gender identity disorder +/- various other psychopathies (Kara Thrace), sexually manipulative harlots (six, the XO's wife, Dualla), and of course the president playing the role of school mistress to the rest of the characters in the cheesiest way imaginable. Expand
  5. Muldfeld
    Aug 14, 2008
    The most politically insightful show in the history of US pop culture, and the most dramatically realistic show on TV today. It's also a lot of fun.
  6. StevenB.
    Apr 27, 2008
    It is the most awesome show on television. Why is it going away?
  7. LucasD.
    May 3, 2008
    This is one of the best shows out there. The plot is fantastic, incorporating such sc-fi classics as sentient machines, the definition of intelligence and Lovecraftian ancient astronauts. The special effects are excellent on the whole, but whatever company does it needs work on it's smoke effects.
  8. ThomasK.
    Mar 13, 2008
    I find this show wonderfully unique and truthful (the social aspect).
  9. May 25, 2013
    With a full twenty episode order Season 2 of Battlestar Galactica is where the writers really began to expand upon the shows mythology as we learnt more about the Cylons as well as the wider universe in which the show is set. All the while the series was able to retain a sense of realism, dealing with controversial issues ranging from terrorism to religion in a thought provoking manner asWith a full twenty episode order Season 2 of Battlestar Galactica is where the writers really began to expand upon the shows mythology as we learnt more about the Cylons as well as the wider universe in which the show is set. All the while the series was able to retain a sense of realism, dealing with controversial issues ranging from terrorism to religion in a thought provoking manner as only the very best sci-fi shows are able to.

Aside from a couple of slightly dull episodes this was every bit as good as the first season with truly game changing events taking place throughout that affected all the characters from that point onwards. This is a must buy whether you are a sci-fi fan or not.
  10. JH
    Mar 1, 2007
    First season and pilot was great. This is season is good, but it's lost some momentum i think.
  11. ScottS
    Nov 2, 2006
    Babylon 5 used to be my favorite sci-fi show of all time. And MASH was my favorite show period. Now I have a new show that takes over the top spot for both: Battlestar Galactica is so much better than the original 70s series that there is almost no resemblence whatsoever. The acting is first-rate, the actors are well-cast, the writing is deep and pointed, topics are bleak and yet there is Babylon 5 used to be my favorite sci-fi show of all time. And MASH was my favorite show period. Now I have a new show that takes over the top spot for both: Battlestar Galactica is so much better than the original 70s series that there is almost no resemblence whatsoever. The acting is first-rate, the actors are well-cast, the writing is deep and pointed, topics are bleak and yet there is always a glint of hope each week. There is little chance it could get better, but I was glad when they got OFF of that planet. The writers (for some reason) seem to do better when the humans are trapped on the ship. The episode where they form the "circle" and execute people for treason with presidential permission was making a powerful statement against the current practices of the U.S. government. That was one of the best episodes I have ever seen of any TV show period. Expand
  12. GP
    Oct 16, 2006
    The best show on TV by far... totally addictive, with great acting, writing, special effects... I pity those who are not watching it!
  13. DBrown
    Oct 20, 2006
    I never thought I'd be grateful for commercials so I can remember to breathe. The most intense drama on television.
  14. AndrewR
    Oct 26, 2006
    Absolutely "appointment TV"! Bummer that it's so hard to convince friends, family, & acquaintances to give a "sci-fi" (e-gad) show a try. It's a brilliant show with brilliant writing.
  15. CrunchH
    Oct 28, 2006
    Hey Ann O, you should probably stick with "What About Brian". Agree with Jim S. The name makes it difficult to convince others to watch it. Great show that only gets more interesting.
  16. BattlestarFan
    Oct 5, 2006
    I am not a huge Sci-Fi fan, but this show is the best drama on TV. So relevant and timely...the writing and acting by the first-rate ensemble cast are amazing!
  17. AndrewA
    Oct 6, 2006
    A show with actual depth? Doesn't happen very often. Everything if fantastic, the writing, acting, music, and so on.
  18. element609
    Oct 7, 2006
    Finally a scifi show that doesn't rely on expensive special effects, techno doublespeek, and fancy costumes. The characters have been very well developed. The story, while fanciful, deals with human issues, and touches on today's issues without being overly political. I think this is one of the best series ever. I rarely ever make it a point to watch TV, and this has been the Finally a scifi show that doesn't rely on expensive special effects, techno doublespeek, and fancy costumes. The characters have been very well developed. The story, while fanciful, deals with human issues, and touches on today's issues without being overly political. I think this is one of the best series ever. I rarely ever make it a point to watch TV, and this has been the exception. Keep up the great work guys. Expand
  19. BrandonS
    Oct 7, 2006
    Currently, this is without a doubt the best, smartest, most creative show on tv. I feel like I waited forever for the season premiere, and it totally came through. This is going to be an incredible season.
  20. TimW
    Oct 7, 2006
    The best show on television. Smart plot twists, fabulous acting and stunning visuals keep you hooked!
  21. ToddB
    Oct 9, 2006
    This is as good as television gets. This show is relevant on so many levels that it is hard to find someone who can't identify with it. It strikes a cord in us on a primal level by dealing with such issues as the love for our children, love for each other, the very survival of our species and how to go about ensuring that survival. Combine this with first class acting, writing, This is as good as television gets. This show is relevant on so many levels that it is hard to find someone who can't identify with it. It strikes a cord in us on a primal level by dealing with such issues as the love for our children, love for each other, the very survival of our species and how to go about ensuring that survival. Combine this with first class acting, writing, directing and special effects and you got one of the best shows ever made. Period. Expand
  22. JulioM
    Feb 4, 2007
    my favority show on tv right now. shold be the standard for any series to follow. you can tell that everyone in this show loves what they are doing, the show and fans. with every episode the series gets better and better.
  23. MichaelB
    Jul 26, 2009
    An extremely interesting take on what would happen if machines fought back against humans and later grew a conscience, followed a religion, and could experience extremely human emotions. This series explores most -if not all- of the aspects of this situation, leaving out the complicated, scientific aspect of space travel and focusing more on the human aspect of these circumstances. An extremely interesting take on what would happen if machines fought back against humans and later grew a conscience, followed a religion, and could experience extremely human emotions. This series explores most -if not all- of the aspects of this situation, leaving out the complicated, scientific aspect of space travel and focusing more on the human aspect of these circumstances. Overall, season 3 is the best yet! Expand
  24. paulh
    Nov 10, 2006
    The best scifi show ever created.
  25. IssaK
    Oct 10, 2006
    Frankly one the best episodes of the show I've ever seen and there's been many many good episodes... Uneasy and very much darker than most plotlines in movies or TV shows, these episodes are a can't miss
  26. m
    Oct 12, 2006
    One of the only shows worth watching on television!
  27. JeffW
    Nov 30, 2006
    I just decided on a whim to start watching this show after reading so much of the critical acclaim. I blew through the first two seasons in less than two weeks and am finally watching the gripping third season. Amazing. This is genre transcending and finally fills the hole for socially relevant television that hasn't been filled since MASH. Amazing acting, amazing writing the I just decided on a whim to start watching this show after reading so much of the critical acclaim. I blew through the first two seasons in less than two weeks and am finally watching the gripping third season. Amazing. This is genre transcending and finally fills the hole for socially relevant television that hasn't been filled since MASH. Amazing acting, amazing writing the producers have gotten unbelievable value out of a cable budget. Expand
  28. Elpresidenti
    Oct 10, 2006
    great series so far, lets just hope that they dont ruin things by straying from the sci-fi settings and trying to cater for an audience that its not ment for, if they do try and cater for the general viewing public then you can be sure that the show wil go downhill quickly.the only reason its worked so far is because they have kept to a formuler of the first season, but i expect season 3 great series so far, lets just hope that they dont ruin things by straying from the sci-fi settings and trying to cater for an audience that its not ment for, if they do try and cater for the general viewing public then you can be sure that the show wil go downhill quickly.the only reason its worked so far is because they have kept to a formuler of the first season, but i expect season 3 may be a bit to political and start vering from what we know, lets hope baltar joins the cylons and and trys to destroy the rest of the human race. Expand
  29. JorgeM
    Oct 17, 2006
    The best show on TV right now. I didn't get into this show until I was living abroad and downloaded the entire first two seasons from itunes. Now I am hooked.
  30. RodB
    Oct 10, 2006
    SImply the best show on television and one of the best sci-fi shows in television history.
  31. Nick
    Oct 24, 2006
    Simply put: Fantastic.
  32. TomasD
    Oct 30, 2006
    This Reevisioned Series Shoots holes all over the original.
  33. JohnL
    Oct 5, 2006
    I stopped watching TV shows 10 years ago, and found BSG on iTunes. It is the only television show I watch. Fantastic story telling.
  34. StarbuckApollo
    Oct 5, 2006
    For anyone willing to look past the title this show is the best Drama on television.
  35. rg
    Oct 5, 2006
    Good show. Easily the THIRD best drama on TV after LOST and Rescue Me. You kidding yourself (or simply don't watch those shows) if you think otherwise.
  36. CharpleslyBoogypoogy
    TV's hidden gem
  37. jd
    Oct 5, 2006
    best fraking show on TV, Just Watch It!!!
  38. RickB
    Oct 6, 2006
    Absofrackin' lootly fantastic...the vest show on TV, full stop.
  39. andrewc
    Oct 6, 2006
    Historic entertainment. Completely engrossing story and characters.
  40. Nellus
    Oct 6, 2006
    Simply an outstanding series. For anyone who hasn't seen it, you really are missing out. You don't need to be a Sci-fi fan to enjoy it, its so well writen, acted, produced it stands head and shoulders above anything else (yes, even Lost) If they can keep it as good as it is and has been, then i'll be watching for years to come.
  41. CaseyP
    Oct 7, 2006
    Riveting. Intense drama. Sometimes hard to watch because of that. Best show on television, perhaps one of the best dramas on television ever.
  42. PonR
    Oct 7, 2006
    This series continues to succeed and excel where other sci-fi ventures ultimately failed. Accept no substitute.
  43. tylert
    Oct 7, 2006
    gattlebar salactica- geally rood!
  44. GGnosis
    Oct 9, 2006
    Just when you think they can't top the previous season, Battlestar is taken in a new and presently relevant direction. The writing and vision can't get any better. If you haven't seen this show yet, now's the time to get onboard. Its gonna be a helluva ride.
  45. BillE
    Oct 9, 2006
    Battlestar Galactica takes risks in character and themes that other shows only dream, and it does it with class! My only dissapointment is that people willl pass it off as spaceships and sci-fi. Too bad for them!
  46. SDJames
    Oct 9, 2006
    One of the best dramas on TV now and in the past. Unbeliveably sharp acting, writing and production. Don't be turned off by the SCI-FI genre - that's so interwoven, you'll hardly notice it ! Kudos to Sci-Fi and NBC for this production.
  47. HalP
    Feb 1, 2007
    I dowloaded BG a few weeks ago on my Ipod during a 3-week business trip to England. All I can say is WOW! This is the best series of television ever produced. Why it hasn't won multiple Emmy awards baffles the imagination. Shame on Hollywood.
  48. LeeAdama
    Feb 5, 2007
  49. dusan
    Mar 4, 2007
    spectacular
  50. DavidP
    Apr 5, 2007
    Might be just under a 7 for this season. First half was great but the second half? Not only was there a huge momentum loss (the lass 2 seasons also have a slight 'pause' after the halfway mark) but it went on for more than 8 episodes... It might be showing the LOST syndrome of a going off in more tangents even though you're there are dozens of unfinished threads Given they Might be just under a 7 for this season. First half was great but the second half? Not only was there a huge momentum loss (the lass 2 seasons also have a slight 'pause' after the halfway mark) but it went on for more than 8 episodes... It might be showing the LOST syndrome of a going off in more tangents even though you're there are dozens of unfinished threads Given they are perhaps trying to flesh characters out a little more....but why spend so much time on some on a couple of characters only to end up where we begun (plus writing in previous were good enough that we GET the character relationships). After delivering a corker of a couple episodes about the eye of jupiter and the standoff did they go STRAIGHT to character backstories....for 8+ episodes!?!? did some of the main writers quit or went on an extended break1? Expand
  51. DavidE.
    Jun 25, 2007
    Finally a science fiction show that doesn't know it's a science fiction show. We are not lead around by the hand on technology and do not have to suffer though lots of expository dialogue. Very well written. This is probably the last TV series revival I would have suspected. The original series tried too hard to be
  52. Brian
    Jun 8, 2009
    This is the best thing I've ever seen on TV or the big screen. It covers the entire scope of history, as well as the future (because history always repeats itself).
  53. RobC
    Oct 10, 2006
    OMG. Flat bloody awesome.
  54. JasonT
    Oct 11, 2006
    One of the best episodes the series has ever had. i give it a 9.5 out of 10. So much has happened to our beloved characters, anyone who doesn't enjoy this gem of a show obviously has no taste. With an average of 9.5/10.0 with users AND critics, you can't say no to BattleStar Galactica!
  55. andrewb
    Oct 12, 2006
    Battlestar is fine television because it works on two levels. As a Drama the acting and stories are moving to the point of drowning out the fantastic setting, which is in itself an achievment. As science fiction it does not allow us to escape our everyday life, but forces us to look inward at what it means to be human in the wake of tremendous tragedy and responsibility.
  56. BrunnhildeV
    Nov 23, 2006
    Phenomenally powerful and gutsy show that is less about scifi and more about people, relationships and hugely compelling stories.
  57. MichaelL
    Oct 17, 2006
    BSG just keeps getting better and better.
  58. JimS
    Oct 21, 2006
    Simply the best show on television, no matter if you are a SciFi fan or not. It's biggest burden might easily be its name.
  59. RyanH
    Oct 21, 2006
    Hands down, the BEST show on television!
  60. Mr.Stewart
    Oct 21, 2006
    This show stands above all others with its superbly made stories that are relevant to the nature of our world today. Too many other programs are busy following formulas while this one is setting the mark which others shoot for.
  61. ColinW
    Dec 15, 2006
    I'd love to give this a lower score, die-hard cynic that I am, but... well, it's just so damnably good. The best TV show in decades, genre or not.
  62. LB
    Dec 3, 2006
    Few shows are gifted with the fine writers that create a powerful television series such as BSG. The episode "Unfinished Business" was beyond brilliant; melding an emotionally charged and brutally revealing back story via a shipboard boxing match taking place between rivals and crew was something to watch. Outstanding!
  63. clump
    Oct 23, 2006
    Almost unbelievably good, in all possible ways!
  64. CyrilR
    Dec 4, 2006
    Great show but Episode 9 of third season is a mess ! some stupid romantic flash back patchwork. get the frak up and send the real show !
  65. LanceC
    Oct 5, 2006
    My favorite show..... sexy, scary, intriguing, nail-biting. Sometimes I am blown away about how good this show is. All the critics make a big deal out of the human drama of it all, which is great, but I think other elements are also great. The whole look of the show is great, including the special effects. The critics also try to play down the sci-fi aspects, but this IS defintely sci-fi, My favorite show..... sexy, scary, intriguing, nail-biting. Sometimes I am blown away about how good this show is. All the critics make a big deal out of the human drama of it all, which is great, but I think other elements are also great. The whole look of the show is great, including the special effects. The critics also try to play down the sci-fi aspects, but this IS defintely sci-fi, just of a quality that people dont expect from the genre. I dont think this show transcends its genre as much as it asks it genre to try to keep up. Expand
  66. CorenD
    Fantastic.
  67. JimG
    Oct 5, 2006
    This is a top notch show. The directing, writing, acting and effects are all superior to anything still playing on TV today. If you still remember the campy old version from the '70s...you won't after you watch the first episode. I highly recommend buying the first two seasons on Itunes and watching them before starting season 3. It will blow you away!
  68. ValM
    Oct 6, 2006
    Great show - always intelligent plots, interesting characterisations, intense action and thought provoking drama. Should stand proud along side other wonderful dramas like The Sopranos.
  69. DareT
    Oct 6, 2006
    Absolutely astounding! I'm not a sci-fi fan but this is the most amazing series that I have ever had the privaledge of watching.
  70. GaborA
    Oct 7, 2006
    The two our season opener blew away my expectations. Its good to see the show has only gotten stronger.
  71. HollyR
    Oct 8, 2006
    Best show on TV! I love it! Especially Tricia Helfer! She ROCKS!
  72. Sighlawn
    Oct 9, 2006
    Creepy, honest, and hitting at today and tomorrow's most likely conflicts. My one complaint is that the show's story is almost too "modern". I don't want to rehash what I saw on the news and see it being lifted and then mixed straight into a sci-fi story. I don't need words like "insurgents" or "infidels" to get the point. Nor do I want to keep getting beat with that Creepy, honest, and hitting at today and tomorrow's most likely conflicts. My one complaint is that the show's story is almost too "modern". I don't want to rehash what I saw on the news and see it being lifted and then mixed straight into a sci-fi story. I don't need words like "insurgents" or "infidels" to get the point. Nor do I want to keep getting beat with that analogy. The writers need to be careful to not turn BSG into purely Islam vs. the West copy. Otherwise the acting is amazing and really is on par or better than what CSI or even Lost has done. Kudos to the cast and directors. Stockwell is so quirky nice-guy bad that it's hard to hate him. The depressing part right now is that there is little heroism in this show to inspire you, everyone has got their back against the wall. But it is also what makes the show so watchable to see if anyone can rise up to make a difference. Expand
  73. TonyA
    Jan 11, 2007
    Best TV Show ever, Sci-fi with action/drama touches on issues without over-doing it, much like Star Trek series' but on more serious note. Shows TV show doesn't have to be full of Big name actors to have good acting.
  74. GeoffC
    Jan 15, 2007
    same thing they said great show. I want starbuck to hurt me...yeah...yeah...id like that
  75. joris
    Jan 21, 2007
    Amazing, superb acting and directing... this and Lost are one of the most innovative and exciting shows to air on screen ever... makes tv a worthwile medium again... you don't have to be a Scifi fan to love this, it stands on its own
  76. AllenB.
    Dec 5, 2007
    I'm easily one of the most uninterested people in science fiction shows and movies you're bound to run across; the same guy you know who pokes fun at those goons whose photos appear on the Internet wearing prostetic masks at those silly sci-fi conventions. However, having written that: Battlestar Galactica has me enthralled to the point where I can hardly think of anything else. I'm easily one of the most uninterested people in science fiction shows and movies you're bound to run across; the same guy you know who pokes fun at those goons whose photos appear on the Internet wearing prostetic masks at those silly sci-fi conventions. However, having written that: Battlestar Galactica has me enthralled to the point where I can hardly think of anything else. During the day, I lke to play the trailer from the show on my laptop over and over again to get motived to put in a good effort at work. And guess what? I'm making new converts. My girlfriend is crazy about the show. This, after I practically had to wrestle her sceptical-as-I-once-was butt down to witness a show that I consider the best thing I've watched on TV in the last maybe ten years, a show that transcends its genre in so many ways. By the way, I still hate sci-fi, but not Battlestar Galactica. Expand
  77. DaveC.
    Dec 5, 2007
    A truly great show. The best part of this show are the characters, who are as real as any ever seen on TV. There are no clear good guy or bad guys, just humans - even the cylons are as human as the rest of us (what, you say? watch the show and you will understand). Acting is solid, writers are extremely versatile, and the plots are gripping. The only less than positive thing I can say is A truly great show. The best part of this show are the characters, who are as real as any ever seen on TV. There are no clear good guy or bad guys, just humans - even the cylons are as human as the rest of us (what, you say? watch the show and you will understand). Acting is solid, writers are extremely versatile, and the plots are gripping. The only less than positive thing I can say is that the storylines frequently have holes in them (um, how exactly did they just get away from those cylon base-ships???), but hey, this IS fantasy, and given how good the rest of the show is, it is totally forgivable. A friend suggested this to me. I am a sci-fi fan and watched the original series some when I was younger, so I figured it would be entertaining, but this show blew away my expectations. Expand
  78. JJHizzle
    Feb 5, 2007
    The darkest, most intelligent show on television refuses to drop the ball. Keep em comin, SciFi, this show is Golden.
  79. ChrisM
    Mar 11, 2007
    "Or perhaps it's simply what happens when you watch too much over-dramatized, forced paranoia every week." Or when some a-hole comes here and trolls for a reaction because he has nothing better to do!
  80. AlexO
    May 10, 2007
    It is without question the best show on television.
  81. AaronF.
    May 28, 2007
    One of the best shows on television. It's true that the second half of season 3 saw a loss in the plot's momentum, but events set into motion in the finale should provide sufficient excitement for impending season 4.
  82. bsgfans.
    May 4, 2007
    i heard about this show a few months ago....i laughed until i saw it.......best show ever (watched all three seasons plus miniseries in a week)....great acting, music, and story....i cant fathom how anyone is not watching this show.....i cant wait till season 4!!!!!!!!!!!!
  83. AdamR
    Jun 11, 2007
    This is likely one of the best series of the past decade. If the point of art is to illuminate the human condition, this show does it excellently. While the 3rd season lulled just a bit, many series (Lost in particular) had large dropoffs, and the fact the BSG decided to end after just 4 seasons is brave and groundbreaking. I have every faith in Ron Moore and David Eick to go out on a This is likely one of the best series of the past decade. If the point of art is to illuminate the human condition, this show does it excellently. While the 3rd season lulled just a bit, many series (Lost in particular) had large dropoffs, and the fact the BSG decided to end after just 4 seasons is brave and groundbreaking. I have every faith in Ron Moore and David Eick to go out on a high and exciting note in season 4. Expand
  84. BrendanD
    Jun 27, 2007
    Three years, and there's still not a better program on television. I admit, I was like many at first, ready to dismiss the Season 3.5 finale as overwrought, nonsensical bull-crap. I was also beginning to think that Ron Moore, the man behind not only Battlestar, but also Deep Space Nine (my favorite show of all time), had lost his marbles, finally giving in to the soap operatics that Three years, and there's still not a better program on television. I admit, I was like many at first, ready to dismiss the Season 3.5 finale as overwrought, nonsensical bull-crap. I was also beginning to think that Ron Moore, the man behind not only Battlestar, but also Deep Space Nine (my favorite show of all time), had lost his marbles, finally giving in to the soap operatics that so often have come to the not-quite-foreground in his previous outings. And then it hit me: Battlestar is SUPPOSED to be a soap opera. Not only did that make the 3.5 finale better; it cast it in an entirely different light, and it made me re-evaluate everything I'd previously thought about the show. Be warned: Many who have never really been fans might be irritated as hell with how the story progresses. But if you're a fan of long-form serials, political discussions, religious ramifications, or any of the myriad of SIM games (The Sims, SimCity, SimLife, etc.), and you crave something to follow, characters to bring into your homes once a week for the next year or so, this'll be right up your alley. Expand
  85. LeeAdama
    Jan 19, 2008
  86. Todd
    Jan 21, 2008
    BSG is amazing, no doubt. Even better then Firefly. It tackles very sensitive social issues, but also is an amazingly entertaining show. BSG was my favorite show of all time, which brings me to the reason why I only blessed it with a 9 out of 10; THE WIRE, the only show that deserves a perfect 10. If you are smart enough to love BSG then do yourself a favor and watch The Wire, you won
  87. Adamj
    Oct 16, 2009
    Best ever series, by far, politically, emotionally driven. I cant think of any tv show never mind Sci-fi that compares................
  88. TS
    Apr 24, 2009
    Not absolutely flawless. I admit the conceit of having Tricia Helfer inside Baltar's head blah-blahing on a regular basis gets a bit tiresome, and it has the occasional episode that feels like filler. But who cares? These are puny quibbles, given that overall it's easily one of the three best TV dramas of all time, period. And Season 3's "Unfinished Business" is one of the Not absolutely flawless. I admit the conceit of having Tricia Helfer inside Baltar's head blah-blahing on a regular basis gets a bit tiresome, and it has the occasional episode that feels like filler. But who cares? These are puny quibbles, given that overall it's easily one of the three best TV dramas of all time, period. And Season 3's "Unfinished Business" is one of the best TV EPISODES of all time, period. Expand
  89. Dangles
    May 23, 2009
    Ignore all the retarded and pretentious critics in this user section. If science fiction is too far-fetched for your style, then do not explore this series. Calling the plot boring and twisted is a mater of taste and imagination. This one of the most emotionally driven dramas out there even though it is often an action show with special effects and the like. The writing is inventive and Ignore all the retarded and pretentious critics in this user section. If science fiction is too far-fetched for your style, then do not explore this series. Calling the plot boring and twisted is a mater of taste and imagination. This one of the most emotionally driven dramas out there even though it is often an action show with special effects and the like. The writing is inventive and the characters are complex and dynamic. I usually get sick of shows that extend past 3 seasons without a conclusion, but this franchise never dulls. Expand
  90. EdwardE.
    Aug 13, 2009
    Amazing. It's a great series. As the story developed it got more and interesting. It's more than just a bunch of people shooting ships. It's a story of love, compassion, polotics and law. It contains history and religion in great depth. I have cried watching this show. I have sworn at characters. I have jumped for joy. Watch this, it's amazing. So say we all.
  91. DanF
    Oct 11, 2006
    Fantatstic!!Best show of the fall season by far.
  92. DavidH
    Nov 20, 2006
    Battlestar Galactica puts the rest of science fiction, and the rest of drama, to shame. It successfully includes religious and political controversy in a meaningful way -- in deep space. phenomenal
  93. jbyoung
    Oct 12, 2006
    Somehow, the most politically relevant show on TV. The writing and casting so good that the sci-fi label seems almost wrong. For me, the experience of watching this show is closer to "I Claudius" than "Star Trek."
  94. JonH
    Nov 25, 2006
    Outstanding. My favorite show on TV.
  95. EliC
    Nov 30, 2006
    Not as good as first 2 seasons but I expect it to pick up when it returns next year.
  96. Jamie
    Nov 4, 2006
    Great show. Superb acting and depth of characters. Rich story lines to go along with colorful details. If I were a wine drinker I would say watching this is like drinking a fine wine. Now watch the frakking show!
  97. DonaldH
    I live for Friday nites.
  98. DonaldA
    Dec 2, 2006
    Would like to see more of the space battles.
  99. MelissaT
    Dec 6, 2006
    Easily the best show on television.
  100. AngelC
    Dec 9, 2006
    Best Sci-Fi Series EVER

1. Any show that can accommodate decadent cruelty, tragic bravery, and political divisiveness is one you ought to be watching, frakkin' spaceships or not.
    One of TV’s boldest and best dramas.
    [The] third season... provides a[n] unpredictable, fascinating take on events dominating real-world headlines.