Battlestar Galactica (2003) : Season 4

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
8.8

1. MikeW.
    Apr 11, 2008
    S4 Ep 1 was a passable prologue. Very little happened, and the characters continued in largely the same fashion they did in S3. I enjoyed it, but I'm looking forward to some changes coming soon.
  2. SamiH.
    Nov 7, 2008
    Im sorry, I dont understand all these glowing results on this Season. The Final last episodes were very rushed, poorly acted and the whole TV Series concluded in a hurry with loads of loose ends and unanswered questions. There should have been another episode following on from the final. It was rushed and lost its charm that made it so special in season 1, 2 & 3.
  3. JoeT.
    Apr 11, 2008
    If the premiere is anything to go by, the show has nothing new left to say. I truly hope it builds some momentum with the upcoming episodes, and that this is some hangover from the inert (and at times, 'roll-your-eyes' unwatchable) previous season.
  4. mm
    May 11, 2008
    Subpar to date - I'm considering the heretofore unthinkable, stopping watching. I consider seasons 1 and 2 to be great Tv, 3 started the slide, now we are here.

1. The series' brilliant conceit is that enemies are often sane and rational, and many good guys and gals are obsessed, flawed, and ruthless.
    Riveting as ever, Battlestar Galactica proves again that sci fi doesn't have to be clap trap.
    The premiere should please fans who consider Battlestar Galactica a landmark and entice newcomers to look at previous seasons on DVD.