Beauty and the Beast (2012) : Season 2

• Series Premiere Date: Oct 11, 2012
Season #: 1, 2, 3
7.6

1. Jan 14, 2014
    Its is an unique show that is nothing like the shows before with the same name. It has a modern take on what is "beauty and beast" which gives it a lot of potential. I like the direction season two is going and enjoy the deployment of the characters. It has action and romance, drama and comedy. I think that this show is worth checking out but beware it is addicting.
  2. Jan 11, 2015
    Great show! I hope it will continue for many seasons - just like other shows (eg. the vamp diaries) that don't deserve it and should have stopped in the first season.
  3. Nov 22, 2013
    Firstly I love this series unfortunately the writing is so poor the actors can't possible save it. They can't even keep the actors in character. One week Vincent is honorable and the next week he is off with a friends girlfriend while still writing letters of love to his fiance. Make up your minds.
  4. Jun 24, 2015
    Great show! Great Actors! Season 3 has started off with a bang, can't wait to see how it runs through! Hope they keep the show going for many seasons.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Reviewed by: Shirley Li
    Oct 1, 2013
    The love story-slash-procedural returns with a Cat and, well, Beast chase that's more dull than thrilling.