Beauty and the Beast (2012) : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Oct 11, 2012
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
7.3

1. Oct 12, 2012
    To be honest, I was expecting much more when I heard about the remake of this series but it just doesn't feel right. Couldn't feel connected to the pilot at any point. Let's see what is the future of this series.
  2. Oct 12, 2012
    It could be better, but it's not as bad as people is saying. I didn't liked the cast, but I think it deserves a second chance. I'll watch the next episode and hope it change my mind.
  3. Oct 29, 2012
    This remake is not as bad as everyone think it is. The plot is quite interesting and is set in a city. When I first seen this TV series I had my doubts but after time it grew on me. There is also an interesting crew of actors and action can definitely be expected. Although I have not seen much chemistry between the characters yet, I'm hoping for this to improve over time. Beauty and TheThis remake is not as bad as everyone think it is. The plot is quite interesting and is set in a city. When I first seen this TV series I had my doubts but after time it grew on me. There is also an interesting crew of actors and action can definitely be expected. Although I have not seen much chemistry between the characters yet, I'm hoping for this to improve over time. Beauty and The Beast is a show worth getting your head around. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Dan Fienberg
    Oct 11, 2012
    Beauty and the Beast is, alas, also woefully crafted on every level.
    Beauty and the Beast's pilot is rarely more than competent, sometimes stubbed-toe clumsy. But if it can hang around for a while, devise a style that matches its story, and tap its stars' sincerity, it could become a cult hit: perpetually underrated but loved.
  3. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Oct 11, 2012
    The original Beast was a beauty. This one's a bust.