• Network: FOX
  • Season #: 1
6.5

1. JBM
    Oct 15, 2012
    This is a very likeable show. It has a solid home base and the comedy comes often. Unlike watching many sitcoms, I actually laughed while watching this show. I took an instant liking to the little girl and the two central characters. They employed that magic combo of quirky fun with heartwarming relatinoships that has made Modern Family a hit. Nice to see something new on TV that IThis is a very likeable show. It has a solid home base and the comedy comes often. Unlike watching many sitcoms, I actually laughed while watching this show. I took an instant liking to the little girl and the two central characters. They employed that magic combo of quirky fun with heartwarming relatinoships that has made Modern Family a hit. Nice to see something new on TV that I actually want to see again. Collapse
  2. Oct 24, 2012
    The cast is wonderful and the characters brilliantly written. Echo Kellum and Lucy Punch seriously bring it as the supporting best friends. The leads, the little girl and the few guest stars they've had have all been extremely memorable. I wish it was a bigger success- it is better than the big bang theory, 2 broke girls and two and a half men combined.

1. Reviewed by: Sean Higgins
    Oct 31, 2012
    In spite of Ben and Kate's charms, its propensity for subduing the idiosyncrasies of its characters in the service of a simple emotional payoff makes it disappointing.
  2. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Oct 22, 2012
    Johnson is the find of the season: She's the sunbeam that doesn't filter out dust motes. [29 Oct 2012, p.38]
  3. Reviewed by: Lori Rackl
    Sep 25, 2012
    It's another welcome helping of "New Girl" adorkability.