• Network: ABC
  • Season #: 1
7.0

1. Lvy
    Apr 28, 2014
    Excellent drama with Hate and passion! Easy to watch, fantastic actors, the series are all brilliant.I'm looking forward to season two, so far the best drama I have seen during the last few years.
    Hopefully season 2 is not cancelled.
  2. Apr 17, 2014
    please bring it back. was waiting for every episode in season 1. Can't believe that ABC wants to cancel it :( seriously I don't understand on what criteria they come up to that decision. Sooooo disappointed.
  3. Jan 20, 2014
    I Love this show! The chemistry between Jack and Sara is incredible. It takes me away? I look forward to it every week. There is a good story line, and romance and great actors. I Love it, so would imagine it will probably be cancelled, as are most of my favorite shows, and replaced with stupid reality shows and or murder/investigation shows. Come on, keep the good shows on ABC!!
  4. Jan 14, 2014
    I love this series!!!i wait all week to watch it and I hope and pray it is not cancelled. The acting is superb and the characters are great, to the point that you actually feel the emotion they are trying to relate.....please no cancellation!!!!
  5. Jan 12, 2014
    I like Betrayal and hope they bring it back for another season. Can't wait for the next one. ABC always cancels the good shows.Hope they don't cancel it like Red Widow.
  6. Dec 10, 2013
    I really loved the show, it's so intense and full of story. When I saw the first episode I stayed so petrified that I only thought in seeing the next one. The actors are amazing and I'm really exciting to see what's comming next.
  7. Dec 1, 2013
    Me personally, I LOVE this show! I hope they come out with another season, and another after that. Can't wait to see what happens as this first season finishes out! Love the chemistry and suspense that comes with it!
  8. Nov 11, 2013
    I love this show!!!! I hope they come back with another season!!! I think there is so much chemistry between Jack and Sarah and then there is the added mystery to the show. Can't get enough of it!!
  9. Oct 21, 2013
    I saw a commercial for the show and hoped there was a BBC version so I could watch that instead. There was a swedish version not in english. But I tuned in and was pleasantly surprised. While I generally don't go for these shows, i was really drawn into the lust the two characters had. Stuart Townsend is a great actor. The main actress seems a little off. But hopefully as they get moreI saw a commercial for the show and hoped there was a BBC version so I could watch that instead. There was a swedish version not in english. But I tuned in and was pleasantly surprised. While I generally don't go for these shows, i was really drawn into the lust the two characters had. Stuart Townsend is a great actor. The main actress seems a little off. But hopefully as they get more comfortable it will get better.

I enjoy the twist in the beginning and can't wait to see how it unfolds. I don't know how long you can go hiding but we shall see. I hope it doesn't get cancelled.
  10. Oct 12, 2013
    The premiere failed to deliver anything.... at all. The second episode showed hope and more suspense/mystery which is why i've decided to give it another chance but the question is will ABC give it another chance? Betrayal fails to deliver in ratings and critically
  11. Oct 4, 2013
    It's a total rip-off. A Revenge/Scandal/666 Park Avenue rip-off. I don't why ABC is keep giving new shows that no one really cared for and let them watch the MLB postseason instead and hopefully wait for the World Series. Last Spring they cancelled Red Widow, now it's time for Betrayal to get Betrayed and never survive in the ratings and then gets the axe.
  12. Oct 1, 2013
    I just watched Betrayal and I have to say it didn't surprise me, not even a bit. Some scenes are really beautiful and the idea is not bad, the main characters do just fine, enough sorrow and cry because they are cheating on their respective couples. Is predictable, made in an environment where rich people feel sorry for themselves so they look for someone that feels the same, and you knowI just watched Betrayal and I have to say it didn't surprise me, not even a bit. Some scenes are really beautiful and the idea is not bad, the main characters do just fine, enough sorrow and cry because they are cheating on their respective couples. Is predictable, made in an environment where rich people feel sorry for themselves so they look for someone that feels the same, and you know what? They meet in the first episode, how convenient. Like I said, is predictable, the dialogues are not bad,they could be worse, but I do not expect that is gonna get any better, I hope I am mistaken though.. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Robert Rorke
    Oct 3, 2013
    We already know things are going to go wrong; it’s just a tantalizing question of when and how.... In a TV season where some seriously lazy casting is hindering the new shows, [Hannah Ware is] a breath of fresh air: she’s subtle, assured and has an ethereal allure.
  2. Reviewed by: Rick Porter
    Sep 30, 2013
    You might feel bad for the wine, and maybe for the hour you could have spent doing other things. You probably won't feel bad for Sara or Jack.
  3. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Sep 29, 2013
    It never feels exciting, nor does it exhibit much of a pulse. ... It just seems disheartening to think that anyone would fall for Betrayal unless they had so many spare hours in their boring lives that losing one was no big deal.