• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 18, 2009
Season #: 1, 2
8.4

1. Apr 6, 2014
    This shows incredible witty humor and even funnier cast makes this really short television comedy and brilliantly created and acted piece of comedy history that, unfortunately, was cancelled before It's time. Long before It's time.
  2. Dec 31, 2011
    For a show's first season this show has done and Exceptional work at laying out it's originality and showing great used of its satirical dark comedy and the well rounded personalities of its quirky characters. For a first season the show has great marksmanship because it took aim and hit its target goal which is to become a great, creative, and definitely powerful new comedy that is uniqueFor a show's first season this show has done and Exceptional work at laying out it's originality and showing great used of its satirical dark comedy and the well rounded personalities of its quirky characters. For a first season the show has great marksmanship because it took aim and hit its target goal which is to become a great, creative, and definitely powerful new comedy that is unique and will become the next big thing on TV. This show has great wit to boot. Although Solid Performance from its lead Jay Harrington (which is at least needed from its lead) and Exceptional Performances from its Breakout actors Portia de Rossi & Jonathan Slavin. Collapse
  3. Apr 20, 2011
    This is one of the greatest shows that just keeps u interested throughout the whole thing. I would recommend to everyone in the world if possible. Just amazing
  4. Feb 27, 2011
    Its excellent in terms of an easy watching comedy, with genuinely funny fast paced jokes. However it loses points on character development, and the inability to draw you in from the word go.
  5. Jan 25, 2011
    Awesome, funny show. Great characters. Such a pity it was canceled. These days it's getting to the point where I wait for series to get canceled before I start watching it.
  6. Aug 16, 2010
    This is a very clever and funny sitcom that reminds me of a combo of Arrested Development and The Office. We need more sitcoms like this. I'm giving it a 10 because I really can't think of anything on it that needs improvement. It's perfect.

The new ABC show is significantly better than its corny title promises.
  2. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Better Off Ted is certainly the most original sitcom to come along in a while.
  3. It's the clever satire for which we've all been waiting.