• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 22, 2010
  • Season #: 1
6.4

1. Nov 4, 2010
    Another 80s style sitcom a la "Hot in Cleveland" and "Sh*t My Dad Says". Comfortable like an old sweater you dug up from the back of the closet, but horribly outdated, full of holes and smelling of mothballs. Nestled between "The Middle" (same traditional style, but much better in every respect) and "Modern Family" (a different league altogether), the show was set for success, but in thatAnother 80s style sitcom a la "Hot in Cleveland" and "Sh*t My Dad Says". Comfortable like an old sweater you dug up from the back of the closet, but horribly outdated, full of holes and smelling of mothballs. Nestled between "The Middle" (same traditional style, but much better in every respect) and "Modern Family" (a different league altogether), the show was set for success, but in that (coveted) slot it looks even blander and un-funnier than it really is. Expand
  2. Oct 23, 2010
    A funny, interesting new show beyond what I expected. ABC did have Modern Family and Cougar Town, but it needed to step it up a notch. This show did it. It deserves a wider audience range. However, it feels like I've seen it before. Other than that it is good.
  3. Nov 3, 2010
    I don't know why there are so many negative reviews, but this is our favorite new show! The writing is brilliantly funny! We highly recommend Better With You!
  4. Oct 1, 2010
    this is just a great new show . There is hope that Better might turn into a solid series: the writing is smart and patient, and dialogue wed to Casey's good-guy dopiness lands well. Better With You fits great in the new abc comedy block on ABC I LOVE IT
  5. Mar 30, 2011
    "Better with You" might be a cheesy quirky corny romantic comedy, but what keeps one watching this sitcom is its ability to deliver laugh after laugh. "The Middle" said that the way of surviving tough times is through TV and denial, "Better with You" does just that. Line after line the awkwardness of family and couple relationships is twisted into a LOL moment. The show is the perfect"Better with You" might be a cheesy quirky corny romantic comedy, but what keeps one watching this sitcom is its ability to deliver laugh after laugh. "The Middle" said that the way of surviving tough times is through TV and denial, "Better with You" does just that. Line after line the awkwardness of family and couple relationships is twisted into a LOL moment. The show is the perfect transition between one great sitcom and another making comedy night a masterpiece we all look forward. Expand
  6. Feb 3, 2011
    I love this show. The cast is phenomenal. Flashbacks used recently are creative and hysterical. It is obvious all those associated with this comedy will go to great depths to make us laugh.
  7. Apr 25, 2011
    Fresh, quirky show with lots of laughs. One of this season's best new shows. The contrast between the three couples leaves you smiling at the inanity of it all. Talent is on-point with delivery. Hoping this one's a keeper for a while, there's a lot more story to tell.
  8. Apr 30, 2011
    Better with You is just a fun fresh new sitcom. Its FANTASTIC!!!!! 10times better than "Modern Family". All the actors are superb! Just like Friends.
  9. Sep 8, 2011
    New kind of humor based in couples. "Better With You" surprises everyone with a well-done plot. The show, if we rewind, started in a better way than "Friends", as we can see it's from the same author. It was suppose to be equally good as friends but unfortunately ABC didn't gave a chance.
  10. Apr 27, 2013
    So glad this show got the axe. It was corny, phoney and lame. To an actor a gig is a gig. But the writing here just stinks! Why do some ppl believe that stupidity and over exuberance makes comedy? It just shows a lack of creativity. Now 4 that this shows should win an award... Good riddence

1. The whole thing perks along like a Honda Civic and is just about as exciting.
  2. There is hope that Better might turn into a solid series: the writing is smart and patient, and dialogue wed to Casey's good-guy dopiness lands well.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Better With You fits in with that lesser two-thirds of ABC's returning sitcom block, and while it's by no means an eyesore, it hasn't done anything to improve the neighborhood.