• Network: HBO
  • Series Premiere Date: Feb 16, 2013
  • Season #: 1
6.7

1. Feb 16, 2013
    The documentary portrays work ethic, perserverance passion...Its a plateau for fallin back in love with the root/core...just wish she wouldve done it sooner. #Beyhive
  2. Feb 23, 2013
    Its was really beautiful and amazing documentary from Beyonce, most important Beyonce is REAL artist and human. She's shows what I love the most: behind the scenes, hard work, confessions, perfomances... #beyhive
  3. Feb 17, 2013
    GAME CHANGER!
    This documentary film is one of its kind. It portrays Beyoncé in an unprecedented, genuine and artistic way. A brave move by Beyoncé!
  4. Feb 17, 2013
    Beautifully executed film! Very emotional and raw. The story is very engaging and revealing. I was surprised to see how far she went with this. Left me impressed and connected to her, even though I'm not a fan.
  5. Feb 17, 2013
    Never saw a doc that made me laugh and cry so much. Enjoyed it immensely and I highly recommend people to watch it even if they're not Beyoncé fans. A must see!
  6. Feb 20, 2013
    This movie is amazing, it's emotional, quite truthful at the same time. The performances from the film are so incredible, it deserves much more than 5.1 points...
  7. Feb 20, 2013
    I really believe this is one of the deepest and most honest portraits of a superstar like Beyoncé. I cried three times during this film and I am not a sap.

1. Reviewed by: Gerrick D. Kennedy
    Feb 15, 2013
    Ultimately, Life Is but a Dream remains a victory for her fans. Casual viewers will most likely glean the same sense of the superstar's life as one might from a magazine feature. But for serious fans of the fiercely private superstar, this remains a window into her life.
  2. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    Feb 15, 2013
    It’s an oddly unnecessary piece of work, a vanity production from top to bottom with very little that feels genuinely candid.
  3. Reviewed by: Linda Stasi
    Feb 15, 2013
    Life Is But A Dream is a vanity project that could have been a helluva film--if she had given up control and let the story tell itself.