Big Shots : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2
8.2

1. Emily
    Oct 4, 2007
    Too many references to the penis and I don't like to see men using the urinal.
  2. BushM.
    Oct 14, 2007
    one of the worst shows I've ever seen. I'm so tired of upper class white people and all they're problems. How about a new show showing what other classes and ethnicities are up to.
  3. OhMyGod
    Oct 21, 2007
    Can I give this less than Zero? Big Shots is one of the worst shows I've ever seen. It is an obvious, but bad imitation of Desperate Housewives. Poor writing. The cast consists of a Lead Actor who doesn't care; Second lead who can't act; Third lead actor better in sitcoms; and the Fourth lead lacks charisma. Garbage!
  4. YdfrthKery
    Oct 21, 2007
    Worst Show ever! McDermott looks bored, Vartan can't act, and Malina looks lost.
  5. HannaC.
    Oct 3, 2007
    Wow. Yet another hour long "dramedy" about rich white people and their problems. Someone throw a parade. There's nothing about this show that makes me want to watch it again.
  6. MattB.
    Sep 30, 2007
    Forced, unfunny and with the most unlikeable characters I've ever watched.
  7. ViveL.
    Oct 21, 2007
    One of the worst shows ever. How did ABC approve a show about about such repulsive characters? Did they think that a show about 2 jerks (McDermott & Titus) and 2 P-whipped losers (Vartan & Malina) complaining about their sorry excuse for lives would be entertaining? If the men were white-trash rather than white executives, their predicaments would make more sense and be less irritating. One of the worst shows ever. How did ABC approve a show about about such repulsive characters? Did they think that a show about 2 jerks (McDermott & Titus) and 2 P-whipped losers (Vartan & Malina) complaining about their sorry excuse for lives would be entertaining? If the men were white-trash rather than white executives, their predicaments would make more sense and be less irritating. Watching this show is like getting a Root Canal without anesthesia. Only Christopher Titus' character doesn't seem completely fictional. Michael 'Do you want fries with that?' Vartan makes Rob Schneider look like a great actor in comparison. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Jon Harmon Feldman’s naughty script doesn’t develop much chemistry among the guys.
  2. We're all for handsome guys exploring their feminine side, but we want posters of them holding babies, not being them.
  3. When all is said and done, the series feels less like Wisteria Lane than "Stand By Me" channeled through Danielle Steel.