Big Shots : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2
8.2

1. shirleyb.
    Nov 9, 2007
    I happen to love this show. The character are a little over the top, but they still manage to keep my attention. I hope it gets a fair chance.
  2. KelseyH.l
    Oct 3, 2007
    I loved this show, I thought the characters are gorgeous, witty and funny!!
  3. JamesO.
    Oct 9, 2007
    I believe Big Shots is one of the best shows on television. The characters go well together and storyline is hilarious!
  4. Joe
    Oct 10, 2007
    this is a great show!! Love the characters and the twists in plot..
  5. ChrisK
    Oct 14, 2007
    This show is hilarious and insightful, and (mostly) easy on the eyes! I have NO idea what others are complaining about...this is my husband's and my absolute favourite new show!
  6. Amy
    Oct 22, 2007
    This show has a great cast and potential. I'm giving the writing a chance to catch up.
  7. DavidF.
    Oct 25, 2007
    Desperate Housewives with male stars. Hilarious. Gets funnier each week.
  8. AlexanderH.
    Dec 6, 2007
    It's a good show. People who don't like most likely have not watched it. I need more.
  9. FayeS.
    Oct 29, 2007
    Love it!
  10. HenryW.
    Oct 30, 2007
    This is the best show ever for real men.
  11. Emily
    Oct 4, 2007
    Too many references to the penis and I don't like to see men using the urinal.
  12. Kathy
    Sep 30, 2007
    Come on, guys! The show's nowhere near as bad as some of you say. Lighten up and let the rest of us enjoy this guilty pleasure. It's darn cute.
  13. TorrenceM.
    Jan 26, 2008
    I look forward to watching this show every week. It makes me laugh. It is time we see male bonding on tv. I was dissapointed when it was off the air. It is enjoyable.
  14. FayeS.
    Nov 10, 2007
    Love it!
  15. ValerieB.
    Nov 17, 2007
    Love this show!! To many good shows have been canceled without a chance.
  16. Cassidy
    Nov 2, 2007
    Big Shots is a fantastic show. It is not merely a male version of desperate housewives. This show gives a much broader perspective of male psyche than DH does of females. I love when the men get together at the golf course or the bar. I feel like the writers are real men, and the actors play it like real men. By the way I am a woman and I have to say I don't appreciate the comment Big Shots is a fantastic show. It is not merely a male version of desperate housewives. This show gives a much broader perspective of male psyche than DH does of females. I love when the men get together at the golf course or the bar. I feel like the writers are real men, and the actors play it like real men. By the way I am a woman and I have to say I don't appreciate the comment made below by Anderson. Anybody should be allowed to like or dislike a show regardless of his or her sex. I do think they are crazy, though, if they don't like this one! Big Shots is very funny and interesting. The hour flies by every Thursday. I beg you... please don't get this show canceled with your strange critical responses!!! Expand
  17. PatB.
    Nov 24, 2007
    Big Shots is a lighthearted comedy that touches on the insecurities, weaknesses and pervert angle of rich and 'successful' men. It is very funny and witty!
  18. BushM.
    Oct 14, 2007
    one of the worst shows I've ever seen. I'm so tired of upper class white people and all they're problems. How about a new show showing what other classes and ethnicities are up to.
  19. ChristyS.
    Oct 14, 2007
    Funny and fun! Handsome, self-absorbed guys and smart and sexy women who give them a run for their money
  20. KariH
    Oct 17, 2007
    I think the show is great. Funny and sexy. The characters are truly believable and great actors. It is nice to see a show from a mans point of view - nice change!
  21. LorieSchraner
    Nov 7, 2007
    This is my absolute favorite show. I love it
  22. JohnSmith
    Nov 7, 2007
    I think this show is great! A definate guy show!!!
  23. AndersonL.
    Oct 18, 2007
    MEN WILL LOVE THIS . AND ANY ONE WHO DOES NOT LIKE THIS IS A WOMAN
  24. MariaH.
    Oct 19, 2007
    It has a lot of potential. I think it's now beginning to address some of the serious issues in relationships. My favourites are Nia's and Michael's Characters
  25. OhMyGod
    Oct 21, 2007
    Can I give this less than Zero? Big Shots is one of the worst shows I've ever seen. It is an obvious, but bad imitation of Desperate Housewives. Poor writing. The cast consists of a Lead Actor who doesn't care; Second lead who can't act; Third lead actor better in sitcoms; and the Fourth lead lacks charisma. Garbage!
  26. YdfrthKery
    Oct 21, 2007
    Worst Show ever! McDermott looks bored, Vartan can't act, and Malina looks lost.
  27. ErnieC.
    Dec 20, 2007
    This show was great! I think ABC should read these reviews and poll some white collar men. I hope they reconsider.
  28. MelissaK.
    Oct 25, 2007
    It is hilarious...they are hot... and funny...and i love it!
  29. SusanF.
    Oct 25, 2007
    I love this show! It has replaced what went missing when Sex in the City shut down. This is Sex in the City, but with men! Even better!
  30. JessicaL.
    Oct 25, 2007
    I love the show.. and they are all hotties..Love it!

1. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Jon Harmon Feldman’s naughty script doesn’t develop much chemistry among the guys.
  2. We're all for handsome guys exploring their feminine side, but we want posters of them holding babies, not being them.
  3. When all is said and done, the series feels less like Wisteria Lane than "Stand By Me" channeled through Danielle Steel.