Big Shots : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2
8.2

1. shirleyb.
    Nov 9, 2007
    I happen to love this show. The character are a little over the top, but they still manage to keep my attention. I hope it gets a fair chance.
  2. KelseyH.l
    Oct 3, 2007
    I loved this show, I thought the characters are gorgeous, witty and funny!!
  3. JamesO.
    Oct 9, 2007
    I believe Big Shots is one of the best shows on television. The characters go well together and storyline is hilarious!
  4. Joe
    Oct 10, 2007
    this is a great show!! Love the characters and the twists in plot..
  5. ChrisK
    Oct 14, 2007
    This show is hilarious and insightful, and (mostly) easy on the eyes! I have NO idea what others are complaining about...this is my husband's and my absolute favourite new show!
  6. Amy
    Oct 22, 2007
    This show has a great cast and potential. I'm giving the writing a chance to catch up.
  7. DavidF.
    Oct 25, 2007
    Desperate Housewives with male stars. Hilarious. Gets funnier each week.
  8. AlexanderH.
    Dec 6, 2007
    It's a good show. People who don't like most likely have not watched it. I need more.
  9. FayeS.
    Oct 29, 2007
  10. HenryW.
    Oct 30, 2007
    This is the best show ever for real men.
  11. Emily
    Oct 4, 2007
    Too many references to the penis and I don't like to see men using the urinal.
  12. Kathy
    Sep 30, 2007
    Come on, guys! The show's nowhere near as bad as some of you say. Lighten up and let the rest of us enjoy this guilty pleasure. It's darn cute.
  13. TorrenceM.
    Jan 26, 2008
    I look forward to watching this show every week. It makes me laugh. It is time we see male bonding on tv. I was dissapointed when it was off the air. It is enjoyable.
  14. FayeS.
    Nov 10, 2007
  15. ValerieB.
    Nov 17, 2007
    Love this show!! To many good shows have been canceled without a chance.
  16. Cassidy
    Nov 2, 2007
    Big Shots is a fantastic show. It is not merely a male version of desperate housewives. This show gives a much broader perspective of male psyche than DH does of females. I love when the men get together at the golf course or the bar. I feel like the writers are real men, and the actors play it like real men. By the way I am a woman and I have to say I don't appreciate the comment Big Shots is a fantastic show. It is not merely a male version of desperate housewives. This show gives a much broader perspective of male psyche than DH does of females. I love when the men get together at the golf course or the bar. I feel like the writers are real men, and the actors play it like real men. By the way I am a woman and I have to say I don't appreciate the comment made below by Anderson. Anybody should be allowed to like or dislike a show regardless of his or her sex. I do think they are crazy, though, if they don't like this one! Big Shots is very funny and interesting. The hour flies by every Thursday. I beg you... please don't get this show canceled with your strange critical responses!!! Expand
  17. PatB.
    Nov 24, 2007
    Big Shots is a lighthearted comedy that touches on the insecurities, weaknesses and pervert angle of rich and 'successful' men. It is very funny and witty!
  18. BushM.
    Oct 14, 2007
    one of the worst shows I've ever seen. I'm so tired of upper class white people and all they're problems. How about a new show showing what other classes and ethnicities are up to.
  19. ChristyS.
    Oct 14, 2007
    Funny and fun! Handsome, self-absorbed guys and smart and sexy women who give them a run for their money
  20. KariH
    Oct 17, 2007
    I think the show is great. Funny and sexy. The characters are truly believable and great actors. It is nice to see a show from a mans point of view - nice change!
  21. LorieSchraner
    Nov 7, 2007
    This is my absolute favorite show. I love it
  22. JohnSmith
    Nov 7, 2007
    I think this show is great! A definate guy show!!!
  23. AndersonL.
    Oct 18, 2007
    MEN WILL LOVE THIS . AND ANY ONE WHO DOES NOT LIKE THIS IS A WOMAN
  24. MariaH.
    Oct 19, 2007
    It has a lot of potential. I think it's now beginning to address some of the serious issues in relationships. My favourites are Nia's and Michael's Characters
  25. OhMyGod
    Oct 21, 2007
    Can I give this less than Zero? Big Shots is one of the worst shows I've ever seen. It is an obvious, but bad imitation of Desperate Housewives. Poor writing. The cast consists of a Lead Actor who doesn't care; Second lead who can't act; Third lead actor better in sitcoms; and the Fourth lead lacks charisma. Garbage!
  26. YdfrthKery
    Oct 21, 2007
    Worst Show ever! McDermott looks bored, Vartan can't act, and Malina looks lost.
  27. ErnieC.
    Dec 20, 2007
    This show was great! I think ABC should read these reviews and poll some white collar men. I hope they reconsider.
  28. MelissaK.
    Oct 25, 2007
    It is hilarious...they are hot... and funny...and i love it!
  29. SusanF.
    Oct 25, 2007
    I love this show! It has replaced what went missing when Sex in the City shut down. This is Sex in the City, but with men! Even better!
  30. JessicaL.
    Oct 25, 2007
    I love the show.. and they are all hotties..Love it!
  31. FayeS.
    Oct 26, 2007
  32. HannaC.
    Oct 3, 2007
    Wow. Yet another hour long "dramedy" about rich white people and their problems. Someone throw a parade. There's nothing about this show that makes me want to watch it again.
    Sep 28, 2007
    If they can get rid of the plethora of raunch and can show the men evolving it could be the answer to Wisteria Lane! I absolutely HATE Desperate Housewives.
  34. MattB.
    Sep 30, 2007
    Forced, unfunny and with the most unlikeable characters I've ever watched.
  35. TerriD
    Jan 17, 2008
    LOVE IT, laugh out loud every time. How can this be canceled? Maybe I miss the ridiculousness of "you know what and the city" but it is funny to see the true colors of the other species and what they try to get away with, at the same time a sliver of their "obstacle" of meaningful relationships.
  36. LindaK.
    Jan 18, 2008
    You get a good show and then u take it away.
  37. ALVIN
    Jan 6, 2008
    Great show for men and for males all around the world who want to live the American Life.
  38. CraigB
    Oct 11, 2007
    The premiere episode had some of the best writing in a long time. Has my vote for one of the best new shows this year. Unfortunately, it won't last long. Too bad for ABC.
  39. Sonya
    Nov 16, 2007
    LOVE THE SHOW!!! Im totally addicted and I hope to god they don't cancel it! I like to see things from a guys perspective and I think in some ways men can relate to a lot of it.
  40. AshwiniAshwini
    Nov 2, 2007
    I think this is the best show out there right now! it's so entertaining! I love Dylan and Michael's characters! By far surpasses Grey's this season!
  41. ViveL.
    Oct 21, 2007
    One of the worst shows ever. How did ABC approve a show about about such repulsive characters? Did they think that a show about 2 jerks (McDermott & Titus) and 2 P-whipped losers (Vartan & Malina) complaining about their sorry excuse for lives would be entertaining? If the men were white-trash rather than white executives, their predicaments would make more sense and be less irritating. One of the worst shows ever. How did ABC approve a show about about such repulsive characters? Did they think that a show about 2 jerks (McDermott & Titus) and 2 P-whipped losers (Vartan & Malina) complaining about their sorry excuse for lives would be entertaining? If the men were white-trash rather than white executives, their predicaments would make more sense and be less irritating. Watching this show is like getting a Root Canal without anesthesia. Only Christopher Titus' character doesn't seem completely fictional. Michael 'Do you want fries with that?' Vartan makes Rob Schneider look like a great actor in comparison. Collapse
  42. KimmyC.
    Oct 28, 2007
    Fun and funny!
  43. Dawn
    Sep 27, 2007
    This has got to be one of the best pilots I've seen in a long time. The cast is definitely one of the best ever put together. I love the way they play off each other. Titus' character Brody had me laughing every time he was on. If you want to watch a fun show this is definitely the one.
  44. BrendenM.
    Jan 11, 2008
    This show is entertaining; if you do not like it do not ruin it for those who do by voting. If you do the show will end up just like Studio 60 which was a great show that was cancelled after one season.
  45. DinaR.
    Nov 13, 2007
    I love big shots..so does my husband and a bunch of my friends.
  46. rosh.
    Nov 15, 2007
    Great show. Very entertaining. Love all the story lines.
  47. JustinF.
    Nov 16, 2007
    THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW ON TELEVISION!!!!!!!!!!!!
  48. GingerB.
    Nov 18, 2007
    It is about time we had something fresh and funny!! I am 46 and my daughter is 24 it is part of our Thursday night hang out time. Please keep it on the air. I can't believe it has been replaced by yet another murder mystery.
  49. JenC
    Nov 18, 2007
    I really like this show. This is one that my husband and I can watch together.
  50. JeaneM.
    Nov 19, 2007
    It matters not what 'any' of the 'critics' have to say about this show, for as far as I'm concerned it is one of the "best" shows on t.v. right now. Michael Vartan and Nia Long are the 'hottest' couple (my opinion only) on the airways right now, and once the episodes start up once again they'll be even 'hotter'.
  51. FernandoD.
    Nov 23, 2007
    Great show! Hope this show goes on for a long time ...
  52. Trish
    Dec 13, 2007
    I love this show. I can just sit back, relax and enjoy! It completes my Thursday night.

1. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Jon Harmon Feldman’s naughty script doesn’t develop much chemistry among the guys.
  2. We're all for handsome guys exploring their feminine side, but we want posters of them holding babies, not being them.
  3. When all is said and done, the series feels less like Wisteria Lane than "Stand By Me" channeled through Danielle Steel.