5.2

1. Oct 12, 2012
    "Though they don't exactly turn on much excitement in every corner, but that's what's good about it. You have alot of programs lately that are in-forced to be a "All-Ways-Funny" show. [Big Time Rush] are not much of a bad idea. It presents a clean cut, child-appropriate appearance that minors would love."
  2. Nov 10, 2010
    Very good show and popular with my children. It does seem that the most popular episodes are when they are at the Palmwoods with the other characters (the Jennifers, and Tyler)
  3. May 19, 2011
    The show is actually okay. The acting is alright and the plots are unrealistic but then again, this isn't a serious show. So at least now Nickelodeon has made an alright comedy.
  4. May 25, 2011
    Big Time Rush is just like any other comedy series you would expect to be on Nickelodeon, minus the laugh-track. Unlike most Nickelodeon live-action series, this show is slightly more watchable because the laugh-track doesn`t go off everytime a character say something not even remotely funny. Other than that it`s an average comedy tv series with the usual cliches of Nickelodeon tv series.Big Time Rush is just like any other comedy series you would expect to be on Nickelodeon, minus the laugh-track. Unlike most Nickelodeon live-action series, this show is slightly more watchable because the laugh-track doesn`t go off everytime a character say something not even remotely funny. Other than that it`s an average comedy tv series with the usual cliches of Nickelodeon tv series. The best way to describe this a live-action version of a cartoon. The problem with that is show is that it lacks good jokes and it doesn`t help every actor and actress force to overact their part. As usual you can expect slap-stick humor, childish adults (especialy the band song writer), and using the same jokes three time. For example, in the episode Big Time Bad Boy, when ever a character is ask who they believe should be kick out of the band they all answer are the same. When the show focus on music, that when it gets good. The music is nothing special but it makes watching the show more bareable. Their two problems with the way the music is use, first the music videos often don`t go with the songs, and the show can`t go a minute without some kind of background so expect to bored to some of the music. Although this shows gets on my nerves (unwatchable to adults in some cases), it does have some good in it. For starter it doesn`t build up to a single moment like shows such as Zoey 101 and I-Carly, it`s just trying to tell a story about these characters. Their also more characters in this show than other Nickelodeon shows which I welcome because I get tired watching the same reuse characters who have no major involement in the series. At best this more toward little kids and teenagers with nothing better watch. Expand
  5. May 26, 2011
    Finally, a Nickelodeon live-action comedy that doesn't include a laugh-track that plays every 5 seconds! BTR is a decent comedy, but, BOY do they suck at singing.
  6. Dec 12, 2011
    When I turn the channel to NICKELODEON, I just get amazed when I see that must of my favourite cartoons are gone, this forces me to watch this show. Really it is awful, stupid and irritating. I only could see some foolish teenagers who change from some stupid teenagers into weird singers. What happened to the real Nickelodeon?
  7. Jul 23, 2013
    "Big Time Rush" is a mess when considering that it lacks in humor, interesting characters (in this critic's opinion), and a fascinating premise. Despite that probably most girls and some guys will like this, the show has little to show and has a similar plot points in every episode.

There are no critic reviews yet.