Season #: 1, 2
8.4

1. Jun 1, 2014
    This is what a seris should be. Entertaining, clever, thought provoking, social commentary, humorous, dark. It asks some hard questions of what and where we really want technology to take us.
  2. Jan 4, 2015
    Great show.

First, a note, Episode 1 is far and away the weakest of the three in Season 1. Yes, it's good at showing how everyone will latch on to vileness as a national moment, and casts a finger at society, but it's otherwise weak. Don't let that deter you. Episode 2 and 3 are just unbelievably good. I won't say anything else because I don't want to ruin it. Go watch it.
  3. May 19, 2015
    A very interesting series. Its social commentary and portrayals of dystopian technology use are surprising and dark. Not all the episodes are equal. The last two being in my opinion much better than the first. All in all it is an interesting series and will captivate viewers.
  4. Mar 6, 2015
    Wow, that was amazing. 3 fantastic episodes. Creepy and thought provoking,each episode is a stand alone and each has brilliant writing and outstanding acting. Wow, just wow.
  5. Dec 2, 2013
    Somehow this show has yet to receive a user review likely due to a lack of opportunities for U.S. audiences to see it (or many legal ones, at least). I'd strongly advocate viewers seek it out it's terrific. Particularly for people who frequent this site who have some tech familiarity this show is especially poignant. Think of it as the Twilight Zone (or Outer Limits) with a decidedlySomehow this show has yet to receive a user review likely due to a lack of opportunities for U.S. audiences to see it (or many legal ones, at least). I'd strongly advocate viewers seek it out it's terrific. Particularly for people who frequent this site who have some tech familiarity this show is especially poignant. Think of it as the Twilight Zone (or Outer Limits) with a decidedly more realistic bent that examines the scary consequences of technology today and in the very near future. Each season is only three episodes, so you'll consume it rather quickly and will not regret the commitment. Expand
  6. May 13, 2014
    This is what a series should be. Entertaining, clever, thought provoking, social commentary, humorous, dark, on the edge, different, etc. Wow, wow, wow - please give me some more. From the scripts, acting, directing - wow! It asks some hard questions of what and where we really want technology to take us. Or maybe already have taken us. A must watch!
  7. Jan 2, 2015
    I finally got around to watching this after numerous recommendations, and I must say I am thoroughly impressed. The very first episode hits the viewer with an absurdist premise that sets the tone for the series, and I was instantly hooked.
  8. Dec 30, 2014
    This is truly an amazing show. At this point I have watched the first three episodes and have been brought to tears by each one. The issues that the show grapples with and illuminates in each episode are timely and significant. To say that this show deals with the dark side of technology and human nature is to make to simple of a comparison. I see the humanity of the characters and theThis is truly an amazing show. At this point I have watched the first three episodes and have been brought to tears by each one. The issues that the show grapples with and illuminates in each episode are timely and significant. To say that this show deals with the dark side of technology and human nature is to make to simple of a comparison. I see the humanity of the characters and the dilemmas they are caught in clearly. Great writing, Great Acting, Great Series. Treat yourself and watch this. I really hope there are more seasons to come. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Melissa Maerz
    Nov 26, 2013
    Every so often a British drama comes along that's so brilliant, you must ride a TARDIS to London just to watch. The cult-favorite sci-fi series Black Mirror is one of those shows.
  2. Reviewed by: Todd VanDerWerff
    Nov 26, 2013
    The obvious comparison point is The Twilight Zone; that Black Mirror is a worthy successor is the highest praise that can be paid.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Nov 26, 2013
    Smartly written and well cast, the individual episodes keep circling back to such apprehensions, with darkly satiric overtones that distinguish it from most of what’s currently on U.S. TV.