• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 9, 2011
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
8.2

1. Jul 5, 2012
    Awesome show. Very funny without having drug, violence, or sex references (most of the time.) The characters are awesome. New and fresh show, something different IMO. I love it and hope it doesn't get canceled.
  2. Mar 14, 2013
    The Belchers get to highlight each family member well but the kids get the biggest laughs. Recurring appearances by Kevin Kline and Megan Mullaly are also well used. This is really the funniest season to date.
  3. May 9, 2014
    A hilarious and massive 23-episode 3rd season. The lovable and crazy characters we have come to know and love are back, and are constantly getting themselves involved in crazy and hilarious predicaments. The humor is as fine tuned as ever and the laughs just keep coming. I give this 3rd season a near-perfect score of 9.9/10. A must watch.
  4. Mar 16, 2013
    Even worse than the first two seasons. Terrible writing, bad voice work, poor animations. I honestly can't think of a single positive thing to say about this show. I'd give it a 0, but it deserves at least a point for effort.
tbd