• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 9, 2011
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
6.2

1. Jan 10, 2011
    Well upon viewing of the show, it certainly has potential and had its moments just I don't know if it will be enough for the core audience of sunday night fox viewers, that is to say family guy fans, who need it to be easy and formulaic. The show has to great comedians in H Jon Benjamin and Kristin Schaal, but Eugene Mirman is just one comic I want to destroy!!! I ask you readers give thisWell upon viewing of the show, it certainly has potential and had its moments just I don't know if it will be enough for the core audience of sunday night fox viewers, that is to say family guy fans, who need it to be easy and formulaic. The show has to great comedians in H Jon Benjamin and Kristin Schaal, but Eugene Mirman is just one comic I want to destroy!!! I ask you readers give this show a few more chances otherwise it will end up on Adult Swim or FX where it would certainly be a hit...wait that's not so bad! Expand
  2. Jan 20, 2011
    The main problem I saw with Bob's Burgers is the weak variety of personalities in the show. When you have 5 characters that have similar behavior patterns (and voices for that matter), you are left with something that becomes boring to watch especially if the script for that episode is weak. Does it have potential? Sure it does, its still new, it has time to grow, but for its sake, itThe main problem I saw with Bob's Burgers is the weak variety of personalities in the show. When you have 5 characters that have similar behavior patterns (and voices for that matter), you are left with something that becomes boring to watch especially if the script for that episode is weak. Does it have potential? Sure it does, its still new, it has time to grow, but for its sake, it better start growing because its big brothers like the Simpsons and Family Guy continue to get much more attention. Expand
  3. Jan 24, 2011
    When I was going to watch this show, I felt that it was going to be funny. But unfortunately, I was wrong. Some of the jokes in the first episode was funny, but the characters concepts were poorly put together and some of jokes weren't very funny that family guy had made. If anyone is going to be wondering where this show is going, it's going down the crapper.
  4. Mar 3, 2011
    Wow I Barley Even Give Reviews Below A 4 But This Piece Of Unfanny Crap Needs To Leave FOX Sunday Night's! I Hope This Get's Canceled Soon!
  5. Mar 31, 2011
    I previously had not heard of any of the voice actors as i live in the uk, but watching the show it has potential. I do not like the voice for the mother character or the teenage girl, they just grind on me a little. It has its funny moments, however the episodes are either hit or miss. Either ill enjoy them or just hate them. I watch it when its on but no interest in buying the DVD of itI previously had not heard of any of the voice actors as i live in the uk, but watching the show it has potential. I do not like the voice for the mother character or the teenage girl, they just grind on me a little. It has its funny moments, however the episodes are either hit or miss. Either ill enjoy them or just hate them. I watch it when its on but no interest in buying the DVD of it whenever its out. What i enjoy is everything about bob, the attitude, voice etc etc and the younger girl and her possibly psychotic mind, the son seems to just provide a bit of silly comedy which mostly works.

- Has potential
    - Some voices grind on me
    - Only enjoy about half the episodes
    - Enjoy the young girl character and bob alot
    - Still worth a watch
  6. Dec 25, 2011
    Hard to watch, extremley lame premise and plot about a burger joint. Bland and boring jokes and material that is just not funny. Animation looks messy and trashy and the show is just straight up not amusing I honestly would find family guy funnier and less annoying.... and I hate Family Guy!
  7. Mar 5, 2012
    This show isnt that great it doesnt get me into the show. I like some episodes . Like the 1st 4 episodes where funny and good but after that it goes way downhill
  8. Feb 4, 2013
    The more I watched the show, the less I enjoyed it. As I got towards the final 3-4 episodes, It felt as if I were simply grinding out the rest of the season and that's a negative for me. It's not all that funny but you will get a laugh and a few chuckles along the way. What saves the show is the originality and the likeable characters. I'd be willing to give season 2 a try but if itThe more I watched the show, the less I enjoyed it. As I got towards the final 3-4 episodes, It felt as if I were simply grinding out the rest of the season and that's a negative for me. It's not all that funny but you will get a laugh and a few chuckles along the way. What saves the show is the originality and the likeable characters. I'd be willing to give season 2 a try but if it doesn't get funnier then I am dropping the show. I would recommend watching at least 3 episodes before making a decision on dropping it. Expand
  9. Jan 9, 2014
    A great animated sitcom to watch if you have nothing to do. A entertaining show about a dysfunctional family trying to run a burger joint. I personally like to watch it whenever I don't know what to do and it is very entertaining for a sitcom of this subject.

1. Reviewed by: Joseph Jon lanthier
    Apr 4, 2011
    Although the show lacks the frenzied cadence of the aforementioned Archer, the depth of Bob's Burgers's relationships holds more promise. The forgiven failures and flaws of the Belchers remind us that families are often most tightly knit when they're at their most pathetic.
  2. Reviewed by: Troy Patterson
    Mar 30, 2011
    On average, the viewer must wait through two tossed-off fart jokes in order to savor one lovingly crafted one. Bob's Burgers is done medium well.
  3. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Jan 10, 2011
    When Bob's Burgers gets rolling and hints at the smarts that made Home Movies and Dr. Katz so good, it only makes you long for a distancing on the inane, easy-joke riffs that try to be "edgy."