• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 29, 2011
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3
7.1

1. Apr 19, 2011
    I feel so sorry for Delaney that she has such a miserable script to work from. What a comedown from the wonderful writing that was China Beach and her steller performances in that series.
  2. May 3, 2011
    its a great one. she Delaney emotes really well..you can sometimes actually feel as though she is suffering like th echaracters. she seems t have a smirk on her fce all th t time. the society hill episode was the best one!!!! Does anybody know the name of the song? (I mean the line: "I don't wanna die.")
  3. Apr 6, 2011
    Avoid. It seems they've tried to pick some concepts that make other crime series great, but here it just doesn't work. Biggest problem, the main character comes through as extremely annoying. Second, it's just boring and humourless and does not feel fresh in any way. 5 years back this may have worked, but I can't see that it does now, with a market already flooded with crime shows.
  4. Jun 12, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Body of proof is a comfort show, the kind of programme you sometimes get in the mood of watching from time to time . There is really noting spectacular about it, the main character however, draws you in, she is relatable and raises a sympathetic streak in you making her quite likeable. The supporting characters however are limp and uninspiring, badly written and equally executed. Having said that, the main character has enough strength and vulnerability the show needs to be ok. And it is ok. Expand
  5. Aug 19, 2011
    They could have done a better job. This show is predictable, unoriginal and lacks of character's development. The premise sounded good but even a such great actress like Delaney can't hold the weight of an entire show forever.
  6. Aug 23, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It's a great series... I love Dana and she is doing a fantastic job! I hope that the series in season 2 will continue to be this good, maybe even better... I wouldn't hold it against them... :D Expand
  7. Nov 18, 2011
    Body of Proof has an awesome cast with excellent performance by Dana Delany and Jeri Ryan. Stories are fun and characters are just great and likable. I look forward to seeing new episode each week. Love it!
  8. Apr 24, 2013
    I like this show. It reminds me of NCIS but without some of the annoyances I have with the stars of the show. I've only seen two episodes so far. I'm watching it with the use of my new Rabbit TV, I probably wouldn't have thought to watch it if it hadn't been for that USB device that I bought at WalMart.
  9. Feb 28, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I've watched all seasons up to season 3 and I keep waiting for this show to evolve into something more. The characters are so incredibly one dimensional. Cool cop, hot scientist, awkward lab guy, and no-nonsense, straight-talking black supporting character. Cliche much? This is like if Bones and House had an ugly baby. What's more, the plots are getting ridiculous. The season 2 finale was laughably ridiculous and now in season 3, we have a crazy person trying to blow up planes by placing bombs in people where spleens used to be... Come on people, 911 happened with a box cutter! Why hide bombs in body cavities when you can simply shove some c4 where the sun doesn't shine? I have reached my limit. Expand
  10. Apr 18, 2013
    Stiletto heels at EVERY crime scene???!!! Ple-e-e-e-e-se! Get some reality into this show. Megan needs to dress more appropriately to be taken seriously. If she wants a role as a fashionista, she can go find one. Her character is very difficult to like. With the set up, she could be a sympathetic person, but all the airs and ego take it away. I know she is a better actress...get some real writers, please! Expand

1. Reviewed by: Maureen Ryan
    Mar 30, 2011
    Despite all the show's flaws, she makes some quieter emotional moments work, thanks to her undeniable presence and skills. The by-the-numbers vehicle that has been constructed around her isn't worthy of her talent, however.
  2. Reviewed by: Alan Sepinwall
    Mar 29, 2011
    Body of Proof is, in other words, a mash-up of half the popular mystery series on TV right now: a little bit "Castle," a little bit "Bones" and a whole lot "House." How effective you find it depends almost entirely on how you feel about Delany.
  3. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    Mar 29, 2011
    It's too bad Body of Proof is so unambitious and, at times, clumsy, as it goes through the motions of solving murder mysteries. If the writing were fresher, Delany might have a better chance of finally creating a dynamic and successful drama.