• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 29, 2011
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3
7.0

1. Apr 19, 2011
    I feel so sorry for Delaney that she has such a miserable script to work from. What a comedown from the wonderful writing that was China Beach and her steller performances in that series.
  2. Apr 6, 2011
    Avoid. It seems they've tried to pick some concepts that make other crime series great, but here it just doesn't work. Biggest problem, the main character comes through as extremely annoying. Second, it's just boring and humourless and does not feel fresh in any way. 5 years back this may have worked, but I can't see that it does now, with a market already flooded with crime shows.
  3. Feb 28, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I've watched all seasons up to season 3 and I keep waiting for this show to evolve into something more. The characters are so incredibly one dimensional. Cool cop, hot scientist, awkward lab guy, and no-nonsense, straight-talking black supporting character. Cliche much? This is like if Bones and House had an ugly baby. What's more, the plots are getting ridiculous. The season 2 finale was laughably ridiculous and now in season 3, we have a crazy person trying to blow up planes by placing bombs in people where spleens used to be... Come on people, 911 happened with a box cutter! Why hide bombs in body cavities when you can simply shove some c4 where the sun doesn't shine? I have reached my limit. Expand
  4. Apr 18, 2013
    Stiletto heels at EVERY crime scene???!!! Ple-e-e-e-e-se! Get some reality into this show. Megan needs to dress more appropriately to be taken seriously. If she wants a role as a fashionista, she can go find one. Her character is very difficult to like. With the set up, she could be a sympathetic person, but all the airs and ego take it away. I know she is a better actress...getStiletto heels at EVERY crime scene???!!! Ple-e-e-e-e-se! Get some reality into this show. Megan needs to dress more appropriately to be taken seriously. If she wants a role as a fashionista, she can go find one. Her character is very difficult to like. With the set up, she could be a sympathetic person, but all the airs and ego take it away. I know she is a better actress...get some real writers, please! Expand

1. Reviewed by: Maureen Ryan
    Mar 30, 2011
    Despite all the show's flaws, she makes some quieter emotional moments work, thanks to her undeniable presence and skills. The by-the-numbers vehicle that has been constructed around her isn't worthy of her talent, however.
  2. Reviewed by: Alan Sepinwall
    Mar 29, 2011
    Body of Proof is, in other words, a mash-up of half the popular mystery series on TV right now: a little bit "Castle," a little bit "Bones" and a whole lot "House." How effective you find it depends almost entirely on how you feel about Delany.
  3. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    Mar 29, 2011
    It's too bad Body of Proof is so unambitious and, at times, clumsy, as it goes through the motions of solving murder mysteries. If the writing were fresher, Delany might have a better chance of finally creating a dynamic and successful drama.