Body of Proof : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Mar 29, 2011
Season #: 1, 2, 3
7.1

1. May 3, 2011
    its a great one. she Delaney emotes really well..you can sometimes actually feel as though she is suffering like th echaracters. she seems t have a smirk on her fce all th t time. the society hill episode was the best one!!!! Does anybody know the name of the song? (I mean the line: "I don't wanna die.")
  2. Jun 12, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Body of proof is a comfort show, the kind of programme you sometimes get in the mood of watching from time to time . There is really noting spectacular about it, the main character however, draws you in, she is relatable and raises a sympathetic streak in you making her quite likeable. The supporting characters however are limp and uninspiring, badly written and equally executed. Having said that, the main character has enough strength and vulnerability the show needs to be ok. And it is ok. Expand
  3. Aug 23, 2011
    This review contains spoilers. It's a great series... I love Dana and she is doing a fantastic job! I hope that the series in season 2 will continue to be this good, maybe even better... I wouldn't hold it against them... :D Collapse
  4. Nov 18, 2011
    Body of Proof has an awesome cast with excellent performance by Dana Delany and Jeri Ryan. Stories are fun and characters are just great and likable. I look forward to seeing new episode each week. Love it!
  5. Apr 24, 2013
    I like this show. It reminds me of NCIS but without some of the annoyances I have with the stars of the show. I've only seen two episodes so far. I'm watching it with the use of my new Rabbit TV, I probably wouldn't have thought to watch it if it hadn't been for that USB device that I bought at WalMart.

1. Reviewed by: Maureen Ryan
    Mar 30, 2011
    Despite all the show's flaws, she makes some quieter emotional moments work, thanks to her undeniable presence and skills. The by-the-numbers vehicle that has been constructed around her isn't worthy of her talent, however.
  2. Reviewed by: Alan Sepinwall
    Mar 29, 2011
    Body of Proof is, in other words, a mash-up of half the popular mystery series on TV right now: a little bit "Castle," a little bit "Bones" and a whole lot "House." How effective you find it depends almost entirely on how you feel about Delany.
  3. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    Mar 29, 2011
    It's too bad Body of Proof is so unambitious and, at times, clumsy, as it goes through the motions of solving murder mysteries. If the writing were fresher, Delany might have a better chance of finally creating a dynamic and successful drama.