Bones : Season 4

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
8.1

1. Shsch
    Sep 26, 2008
    I decided not to watch this fall because of last Spring's last episode. The show had become too gimmicky with Booth supposedly killed and then Zack outed as a traitor. Bones' old stories revolved around Booth begrudgingly working with Bones and her fellow "squints" to solve crimes. Now they're all buddies and it's become a romantic comedy. To improve the show, they I decided not to watch this fall because of last Spring's last episode. The show had become too gimmicky with Booth supposedly killed and then Zack outed as a traitor. Bones' old stories revolved around Booth begrudgingly working with Bones and her fellow "squints" to solve crimes. Now they're all buddies and it's become a romantic comedy. To improve the show, they should bring back the old edge and cut back on the cute. Expand
  2. CT.
    Sep 4, 2008
    Bones is interesting and funny; what more can you ask?
  3. Nicole
    Sep 7, 2008
    This was a good show, back in the first two seasons. Unfortunately, the showrunner and writers have lost focus of the show and it's turned into a joke with bad writing. David Boreanaz and the rest of the cast deserve better, imo. They must end this trainwreck.
  4. JakeE.
    Oct 4, 2008
    I've just caught up with the seasons of House and wanted another show to watch and saw a couple Bones episodes. It's not the show I was hoping for. I like the two main characters; they can be funny and interesting. I hate the entire supporting cast. They're soap opera lives don't interest me and I find them annoying. Too annoying to watch the better scenes with the two I've just caught up with the seasons of House and wanted another show to watch and saw a couple Bones episodes. It's not the show I was hoping for. I like the two main characters; they can be funny and interesting. I hate the entire supporting cast. They're soap opera lives don't interest me and I find them annoying. Too annoying to watch the better scenes with the two stars. I came, I saw, I'm on to better characters and writing. Expand
  5. JakeM.
    Sep 30, 2008
    Great show, great character chemistry.

1. At times, the comedy tries too hard--Booth keeps driving on the wrong side of the road and doesn't seem to know what tea is--but then there comes a moment where the writers get the characters dialed in just right, and then the show is irresistible.
    Bones is back, and sad to say, the Fox drama is not at its best.
  3. Across the pond, wisecracks, sexual tension and some broad shots at Britain's class system make for a predictable two hours with some pleasant scenery.