• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 13, 2005
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9
7.4

1. Dec 4, 2010
    it took 5 seasons to develop and deepen the characters and to see both and bones love connection. but in season six that all goes away every thing is blah there is only one good episode, and that one didn't have Hannah.
  2. Feb 9, 2011
    Instead of coming up with a good plot all on their own, the unimaginative Bones writers took an age old soap opera story line and used that instead for their whole season 6 hook. And in doing so, they compromised the integrity of their male lead and the special bond the two main characters once had. It's been destroyed and its not something you can get back.
  3. Apr 23, 2011
    Great season so far! Plenty of funny moments and only a few cases had predictable outcomes. Only thing I disliked was the fact Bones and Booth are not together. At least Hannah. Booth's girlfriends earlier this season, is gone.
  4. wky
    Feb 27, 2011
    I love this show! I think it's not turned out to be exactly what i had hoped, but i don't think all is lost either. I think this is still a great show overall, and eventually they put bones and booth together, but hopefully they won't wait until the very end...
  5. Mar 2, 2011
    Amen scarlet-marie! After reading so mny kudos on te new season was beginning to doubt my own judgement. Bones had really developed into a rich and complex character and then season 6 came along and turned her into a two dimensonal carticature. The female version of "Rainman". This could have been a stellar season. The writers threw in the towel beforethe fight even go started.
  6. May 19, 2011
    GREAT SHOW! i love it, its interesting, romantic,dramatic(in a way) not to mention educational. I never watched anything with dead in it but Bones seem to be a exception. The cast is very talented. I really hope there's going to be another season, i was shocked and thrilled at the season six finale, i can't wait . Best show ever
  7. May 22, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Out of all the seasons of Bones this is probably my least favourite. The episode "The hole in the heart" was almost definitely the worst episode of the show and one of the worst episodes ever written. The deciding moment was when Brennan confides in Angela that her and Booth had slept together after their colleague, Nigel Murray, had been murdered in front of them. Hodgins bursts into the room with information that could solve their dear friends death. Angela blatantly tells him that she doesn't care about any information that could give closure to their friends death because she wants to hear more about Bones' sex life. Who does that?! Ever?! This is followed by a cheery sending away while they sing "The lime and the coconut" as they load his corpse into the back of a coroners van. They follow up by going drinking and subsequent episodes forget his existence. Truly horrible writing. Not only did they brush over the death of a friend but they concluded 5 seasons of endless will they-won't they tension between Brennan and Booth with a miserable (but not sad by any means) Brennan being comforted by Booth which apparently is enough to get them into the mood. 5 seasons of a steady slope to an ultimate climax brushed over. I'm not disappointed with the entire season but I'm very disappointed with the conclusion to the season. I've seen better shows cancelled for better seasons. I've also started to notice that the characters are losing their nature and failing to evolve in any real fashion. It's almost as if the writers decided that their old kinks and habits have already been worn out and as a result failed to come up with any new ones so they chose to just not exhibit any.
    Season six will need better writers and a better story arc.
  8. Jun 9, 2011
    A great season. I loved the storylines and cases as always, but I did feel the ending was quite disappointing. The penultimate episode was so good, yet so sad, and the finale, even with its interesting case, was ruined by the final scene. I understand why the writers decided to write this in, and I really hope they can muster up a good season 7, even with its reduced episode count due to 'The Finder' being picked up (which I didn't like and don't think I'll be watching when it is aired). Expand

1. It's a blast to watch Deschanel walk the line between broad comedy and complex emotion with growing scientific precision.
  2. Tonight's episode is one of those typical season openers where the writers have to undo most of what happened in the previous season's finale, but Bones fans won't want to miss it.
  3. Reviewed by: Leigh H. Edwards
    Each member makes a case for his or her status as the team's "linchpin," allowing the rest of us to see a little more about all, rather than the series' usual focus on Bones and Booth. A love letter to group synergy and the fruits of hard labor, the entire episode makes its own case for the team's existence. The whole is much greater than the sum of the parts.