Bones : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 13, 2005
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
7.3

1. Jun 12, 2017
    I've wanted to like this show as I was a big fan of Boreanaz in Angel. It seems like too much about the Character: Seely Booth seems like a whimsical dart toss that isn't so much incorporated into the portrayal. Booth is supposed to be a devout Catholic who sleeps with 2 different women in 2 days... then figures he's such hot stuff that he treats all those he feels are lesser than himI've wanted to like this show as I was a big fan of Boreanaz in Angel. It seems like too much about the Character: Seely Booth seems like a whimsical dart toss that isn't so much incorporated into the portrayal. Booth is supposed to be a devout Catholic who sleeps with 2 different women in 2 days... then figures he's such hot stuff that he treats all those he feels are lesser than him like cr*p. What is that? FAN fiction!? The other characters seem wooden and contrived. Not as bad as 'Pass around the script and read a line' but close. Expand
  2. Feb 18, 2017
    The last 12 season just disgusting. They had to finish the show a couple of seasons ago. Now strike one of it completely gone bad. I hope it will not renew any more.
  3. May 13, 2016
    Idk who watches this junk. It's highly entertaining to watch all the criminalities imposed by the characters in this so called show. Of course it is called programming for a reason .
  4. Jun 21, 2015
    Over the past 10 years I have become addicted to watching the Fox TV series "Bones". "Bones" began as a crime series where murders were solved by a team headed by an anthropologist who worked closely with an FBI agent. While each week some new and grisly murder was solved, the interpersonal relationships are what makes this show interesting to watch season after season. While this couldOver the past 10 years I have become addicted to watching the Fox TV series "Bones". "Bones" began as a crime series where murders were solved by a team headed by an anthropologist who worked closely with an FBI agent. While each week some new and grisly murder was solved, the interpersonal relationships are what makes this show interesting to watch season after season. While this could have been a serious drama- the writers injected humor and made the crime procedural a comedy-drama.

What began as a love-hate partnership between the lead characters- Temperance Brennan and Seeley Booth-developed over a 10 year time period into a deep friendship, love, marriage and parenthood. These two characters found strength in each other through good and bad times and they never lost faith in each other- even though at times it looked as if their relationship could never survive.

The supporting staff and their side stories are almost as interesting to see developing as the main characters. Season 10 ended with an uncertainty of where all the characters will be at the start of the next season as Season 11 renewal was not announced until after the season's finale was filmed. It is rumored there will be a time jump and that leaves open the possibility to explore what happened to all of the characters during that period of time. One thing for certain- the writers will find some way to get the team back together as a crime-solving unit and give the fans another season of great stories.
  5. Nov 20, 2014
    This is truly a ridiculous show. First, in every episode, the FBI and the "Jeffersonian" get together to solve crimes, but in practically every single episode, the crime should not involve the FBI, it would be a local police matter. Second, either Emily Deschanel (who plays the titular character) is either an incredibly horrible actress, or she is purposefully playing a character who actsThis is truly a ridiculous show. First, in every episode, the FBI and the "Jeffersonian" get together to solve crimes, but in practically every single episode, the crime should not involve the FBI, it would be a local police matter. Second, either Emily Deschanel (who plays the titular character) is either an incredibly horrible actress, or she is purposefully playing a character who acts like a robot. In fact, the robot from the 1960's Lost in Space has more personality that "Dr. Temperance 'Bones' Brennan". Expand
  6. Sep 17, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I loved the first few seasons. The cases were interesting, the interactions between the characters (particularly Bones and Booth) were priceless, I love the science experiments and getting to see all the student interns as they rotate. It was a really good show and I love watching the old seasons time and and again but once Booth and Bones got together.... it all went downhill and I can't stand to watch it anymore. Too much drama, too much like a soap opera.... yuck and such a shame it took that turn. Expand
  7. Apr 6, 2013
    This program is very good. When i saw this program for the first I was fall in love with it, such a good plot and stuff. Great cast and every time great stories. A must-see program for you and you're children.
  8. Feb 27, 2013
    Forensic anthropologist Dr Temperance Brennan (Deschanel) is regularly called in by law enforcement to assist on murder investigations thanks to her ability to find clues left behind in the victims bones. On one such occasion she is teamed with Special Agent Booth (Boreanaz) who quickly releases just how useful her insights can be in helping him solve cases.

Make no mistake about it

Make no mistake about it Bones falls very much into that most overcrowded of genres, the crime procedural, as each weeks sees the pair solve a new case. The chemistry between the two leads, while not up to that of Castle and Beckett, certainly helps to keep things humorous and generally enjoyable but as is so often happens with this genre the case of the week formula prevents any real plot development over the course of the series. As a result it is difficult to describe Bones as 'must see' TV and, me for at least, will only ever be a show I watch when there is nothing else on.
  9. Feb 14, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is used to be a show about scientists doing science, and Brennan's character being a believer in facts and evidence over faith in anything supernatural was central to this theme. The so-called epiphany she experiences in the latest episode (Shot in the Dark) along with the precedent of ghosts and psychics being verifiably real (Ghost in the Machine) goes against the every point of her character. More than that, it blatantly perpetrates the worst misconceptions about atheists: That not believing is the result of something 'being wrong' with the person; that atheists are cold, emotionless people who live unfulfilled lives devoid of any kind of warmth or happiness; that Brennan's non-belief has somehow limited her in her life, despite the fact that she's one of the most renowned and successful experts in her field.

In the end, this episode, like so many before it, was nothing more than sloppy storytelling, lazy writing, and propaganda, plain and simple. And though I'm an atheist, I'm less offended by the (oh-so-common) prejudice against non-believers and more offended by the sheer absence of logical character behavior and progression.
  10. Feb 7, 2013
    This is not a series that will appeal to men. The two lead actors are women and at every possible instance they will tell you how superior they think they are and that the men in their lives should be subservient. I was appalled when I watched two random episodes and swore I'd never watch another. Feminism is so yesterday, I won't have anyone force it down my throat. Get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Dec 15, 2012
    God-awful TV series which used to be decent around the first season or two due to unpredictability but now it's a big, growing pulsing lump of personal drama at every corner, pushing into the investigation-nature of the series like a sore thorn. While the make-up artists and the criminal scripts are very well polished, it's all ruined from the force-fed flood of "science" talk andGod-awful TV series which used to be decent around the first season or two due to unpredictability but now it's a big, growing pulsing lump of personal drama at every corner, pushing into the investigation-nature of the series like a sore thorn. While the make-up artists and the criminal scripts are very well polished, it's all ruined from the force-fed flood of "science" talk and repetitive voice-acting. Expand
  12. Jul 11, 2012
    this show is so awesome the way they just show you the crime scene no matter how bad it is is amazing and the chemistry between bones and booth is so good can't wait until september
  13. Apr 29, 2012
    BONES IS FOR DICKHEADS. Now that I have your attention I believe that the tv series they call Bones could not possibily be worse. Although David Boreanaz does a half decent job However the female actress is happens to be utterley appauling. The science of the show is absolutley ridiculous. David must leave the show to reach his full potential and how can he possibly do that when he isBONES IS FOR DICKHEADS. Now that I have your attention I believe that the tv series they call Bones could not possibily be worse. Although David Boreanaz does a half decent job However the female actress is happens to be utterley appauling. The science of the show is absolutley ridiculous. David must leave the show to reach his full potential and how can he possibly do that when he is sorounded by incompotent idiots. I have an idea for a show called Gay Drug Wars it would star me and David and we would be homosexual partners in San Francisco and we would kick the drug Lords asses. My prediction 10/10 and we would win a joint Oscar. If you got this far Thanks you could be on my show too >3. Expand
  14. Jan 30, 2012
    This show is a waste of time nothing about this is good and I really don't want to spend time critiquing this mess of a TV show the only thing good about this show is the extremely heavy use of gore and gory dead bodies which every time I see one I laugh so hard and when this show's gory dead bodies' is coupled with one of Bones' rare funny deadpan emotionless comments to a person's deathThis show is a waste of time nothing about this is good and I really don't want to spend time critiquing this mess of a TV show the only thing good about this show is the extremely heavy use of gore and gory dead bodies which every time I see one I laugh so hard and when this show's gory dead bodies' is coupled with one of Bones' rare funny deadpan emotionless comments to a person's death and their gory dead bodies I laugh even harder. This show is not funny at all I just find the humor in this show's stupidity this show is so bad it's funny. The worst part of this show is how bad they use science in this show which is suppose to be the main course of the show but they show it and serve it like barf on a plate that makes this show even more of a disappointment/disaster. Expand
  15. Sep 7, 2011
    BONES is a humorous yet gory look at forensics. In almost every episode, the script seems disappointingly weak, but the acting of Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz makes up for all the show's flaws. A lot of times, the plot can be quite shallow, and at other times ridiculously complex, but this is a smooth, witty combination of a soap opera (a little bit too much of that at times) and aBONES is a humorous yet gory look at forensics. In almost every episode, the script seems disappointingly weak, but the acting of Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz makes up for all the show's flaws. A lot of times, the plot can be quite shallow, and at other times ridiculously complex, but this is a smooth, witty combination of a soap opera (a little bit too much of that at times) and a crime thriller, with even another twist of its own genre. Expand
  16. Aug 8, 2011
    Absolutely incredible. How anyone could give this show less than a 10 probably hasn't watched more than one episode. The cast is amazingly lovable and consistently believable. Even though this shows has been on for over five years, it never ceases to amaze and interest me time after time with not only its plot, but also its characters which I have grown to enjoy thoroughly.
  17. May 19, 2011
    GREAT SHOW! i love it, its interesting, romantic,dramatic(in a way) not to mention educational. I never watched anything with dead in it but Bones seem to be a exception. The cast is very talented.
    I really hope there's going to be another season, i was shocked and thrilled at the season six finale, i can't wait . Best show ever
  18. Jan 10, 2011
    This is a well written show, however, it does lack some of the finesse that other non-procedural shows offer.
    The science presented, is for the most part, valid; however, it is presented for its shock value rather than proper scientific procedure. Reducing the in-your-face factor would make this a much better show to watch.
    The acting is done very nicely, even if the scripting is below par
    The acting is done very nicely, even if the scripting is below par in some situations. The leads make up for it with their on screen chemistry, therefore saving the show from the mediocre morass that it would fall into.
    Some of the seconds and support characters would be better suited with more screen time, and a deeper background, rather than attempting to make the viewer ship attempt to fill in the blanks as they are tossed about.
    Overall, I am impressed, but believe that the show could use improvement.
  19. Jan 4, 2011
    This show started out really good (first 3 1/2 seasons) and is now swirling the bowl. If a viewer watches three show from the first 3 seasons and then three from the next 3 seasons, anyone can see the obvious decline of writing, acting and storylines. It is like they never thought it would last this long and failed to plan for a long running show and are now grasping at straws for each newThis show started out really good (first 3 1/2 seasons) and is now swirling the bowl. If a viewer watches three show from the first 3 seasons and then three from the next 3 seasons, anyone can see the obvious decline of writing, acting and storylines. It is like they never thought it would last this long and failed to plan for a long running show and are now grasping at straws for each new episode..All of the most climatic scenes of the B&B relationship have been really pretty anti-climatic - a lot of hype with little payoff. I'll never watch another Hart Hanson show again. What a disappointment this show turned out to be... Expand
  20. Oct 10, 2010
    I love this show, one of my favorites ever! I love how much action there is in it and how real they make the dead bodies look. Every new one I look forward to. They just keep you waiting till it comes out. The Season Finales are always ending awesome and the season premiers always follow up from the Finales.

An easy 10/10
  21. GillianY
    Jul 7, 2009
    This is a great show! Definitely my no. 1! It's absolutely the best show ever! And to those lousy critics who gave it a bad review, your jobs are pretty pointless. Its attention to detail is great! I bet you haven't watched a whole season of it. You can't judge a show based on 1 to 10 episodes of it. You can't ignore the sexual tension between Booth and Brennan.
  22. ciciD
    Apr 28, 2009
    GREAT chemistry between the two main characters! Definitely can't be taken too seriously but way more entertaining than most of the other depressing mystery shows out there today.
  23. lynnec
    Mar 30, 2009
    Best show--most entertaining on television today! Great chemistry...great supporting cast. Fun and interesting stories.
  24. MaciejC
    Mar 14, 2009
    Often described as a CSI/X-Files hybrid, this show throws away the most irritating features of those shows. It's actually much closer to the X-Files, but - fortunately - free of all the supernatural rubbish. The makers of 'Bones' managed to prove that it's possible to keep the X-Files' feel and suspense without calling aliens for help. In fact, it wouldn't be Often described as a CSI/X-Files hybrid, this show throws away the most irritating features of those shows. It's actually much closer to the X-Files, but - fortunately - free of all the supernatural rubbish. The makers of 'Bones' managed to prove that it's possible to keep the X-Files' feel and suspense without calling aliens for help. In fact, it wouldn't be fair to compare dr. Brennan and Booth to Scully and Mulder. The first two seem much more intriguing to me as individuals, and their relationship - which is hard to discuss if you haven't been watching the show for some time - is much more than you'd expect from a typical show's writers. Although 'Bones' is a forensics/procedural show, it doesn't share much with the CSI series. Personally, I hate CSI basic premise: law synonymous with ethics and morality, and the belief that putting people in prison for years for victimless crimes is right. Fortunately, there is no Horatio Caine in 'Bones'. Booth, being a FBI agent, may be loved by the audience, but they're not tricked into thinking all his actions are right. Other things i love about this show? All the characters, of course, most of them subtly and adorably shifted from normality (not unlike me); the show's distinctive (and sometimes black) humor, making it quite light-hearted for a procedural; and the scenes where dr. Brennan shows the true meaning of "free thought" (i can't remember any other show where the protagonist says that cocaine should be sold legally). OK, so what are the weak points of 'Bones'? Well, it's definitely not as visually stunning as CSI (although I love the title sequence). And that may contribute to another problem, which I'd call 'thrill distribution'. The episode opening is usually electifying, and the suspense lasts for most of its 40+minutes, aided by action sequences. But when we get to know who the killer was, it's not really satisfying. Even without event recreations or flashbacks, or retelling (lack of it may count as relying on the viewer's intelligence), it could have been played better. Of course there are exceptions, like when the duo finds the victim alive. But still, I wouldn't date a Miss World if she said CSI is better. Expand
  25. GS.
    Apr 15, 2008
    A recent convert, wish I watched from the beginning!
  26. WandaK
    Feb 25, 2008
    Great chemistry between the lead actors, snappy dialogue, does not take itself too seriously. The supporting cast is very interesting as well. I really enjoy it.
  27. DavidS.
    Jan 8, 2008
    It's quite apparent to those who have watched an entire season of this show, which critics are being paid to write - and which are paid to think. This is a great show. Its attention to detail is a strength, not a weakness. The ability for the actors to rattle off so many large, humbling scientific words - believably - is only a small part of the vast amount of talent on the show.
  28. KimO
    Aug 28, 2007
    Excellent science - would love to have clips to show in science lab. Many themes not appropriate for children. Love the dialogue and character development/interaction. Great show - one of my top 3.
  29. LarryD.
    Aug 26, 2007
    Love this show!
  30. LarryD.
    Feb 22, 2007
    Love this show!
  31. MVictorP
    Feb 20, 2007
    Terrible feminazi fest, improbable plots, predictible stories, stereotypical characters, fantaisist technologies, wooden lead role... What's not to like? Gave it a 2 because of Boreanaz.
  32. marcca
    Feb 4, 2007
    The show is quite intriguing, fundamental with a touch of morbid humor thats definitely unorthodox. It is one of a kind. its a PERFECT 10! :)
  33. SarahC
    Jan 9, 2007
    Bones is the best show on TV right now!!
  34. Jessica
    Jan 8, 2007
    Every seems to keep saying that Bones is a cross between The X-Files and CSI and i agree. However ever i think it combines each shows best qualities to give us an entertaining product.
  35. RoxannB
    Sep 26, 2006
    This is a great show!
  36. PennyB
    Sep 17, 2006
    I love this show based on the novels by Kathy Reichs. Not only is it informative, it is very different from the rest of the drek on the other networks. I like this as much as the CSI's .
  37. JilL
    Sep 10, 2006
    Great show, good chemistry between the characters. I love it and won't miss it.
  38. DougH
    Aug 31, 2006
    Great lead characters, fine supporting cast. This is what the first CSI used to be.
  39. RoxannB
    This is a great show!
  40. Anon
    Aug 30, 2006
    I know they use the excuse of character driven for all the holes in plots, mistakes in science, obvious twist, etc. Guess what? That's not an excuse! That's bad writing. And poor acting from this Deschanel chick. Boreanaz can make something more complex with his line, she doesn't have that capacity
  41. Gaby
    Aug 30, 2006
    please, someone gives acting lesson to this House wannabe.
  42. AprilO
    Aug 30, 2006
    I am totally hooked on this show! I love it, the storylines and the characters. Plan to be glued to the set all season long. Definatley a 10!
  43. brittanys
    Aug 30, 2006
    Best crime show yet!! It's a MUST see!!
  44. AmandaE
    witty and fun :)
  45. Lima
    Aug 30, 2006
    When I just read that someone said that Deschanel should be nominee for an Emmy ILMO... Really, because the only worst thing was Pompeo or Longoria playing dramatic (that was bad). But this not-Zooey can compite with those two for worst performance.
  46. Laisa
    Aug 30, 2006
    Poor version of Crossing Jordan with a woman that has no charisma and acts like a stick. She's so intelligent but often acts like an idiot and the age doesn't match any of the things they say she did. Poor boreanaz
  47. Green
    Aug 30, 2006
    Poor Actresss, poor writing, mediocre show.
  48. PhilS
    Great show!!!
  49. ValeenR
    Aug 30, 2006
    Bones is an excellent, interesting show with great chemistry between the 2 leads.
  50. SharonL
    Aug 30, 2006
    This show deserves much more attention than it gets. They have such a wonderful cast and the writing is great.
  51. ChristyS
    Aug 30, 2006
    This show is phenominal. I enjoy the banter between the two main charecters : Seeley Booth and Temperance Brennan, wow you can't act that kind of sexual tension
  52. HelenaG
    Aug 30, 2006
    I hope we will see several more seasons of Bones!!
  53. ShirleyF
    Aug 30, 2006
    This is a great show with characters that have a dynamic
  54. LindaM
    Aug 30, 2006
    I love this show!!! David is so hot. keep up the great work.
  55. PeterM
    Aug 29, 2006
    I was not even bothering to write a review but after reading some die-hard fans opinion (I think that's why they gave 10 points) I can't avoid it: Bad lineament of characters, mediocre writing, not realistic science, predictable plots, and barely average acting from the female lead.
  56. Anna
    Aug 29, 2006
    Why strong woman means hitting at least one person per episode for some tv writers? And Brennan is perfect at everything and the flaws (aka treating people like crap because she can) it's because her parents went missing and she close herself. As a woman, please, dont write more this pseudo feminist shows.
  57. Grant
    Aug 29, 2006
    I watched mostly for my sister (Boreanaz's fan) the second half of the season. He's good, even with the mediocre line he had to said. The woman is bad, annoying and makes her character unbelievable. and worst when she's saying the science speach (when she's suppoused to be confortable,) she cuts the phrases in a bad way and seems that she's repeating russian by I watched mostly for my sister (Boreanaz's fan) the second half of the season. He's good, even with the mediocre line he had to said. The woman is bad, annoying and makes her character unbelievable. and worst when she's saying the science speach (when she's suppoused to be confortable,) she cuts the phrases in a bad way and seems that she's repeating russian by fonetic. The chemistry, after watching Boreanaz with Charisma Carpenter and Julie Benz (I never was a Buffy fan) is not that impressive. And if you can't guess who's the killer it's because you had a lobotomy because it's the most predictable show Expand
  58. Simba
    Aug 29, 2006
    David WHY?! I love you but I can't help it. This show sucks, the actress can't act and the blind fans says that it's because of the "character" when Bones is supoused to be anything but flat. Monotone and with three facial expresion, that's what Deschanel is. Colin is good, but her character is annoying. and don't start with the science and the Start-trek David WHY?! I love you but I can't help it. This show sucks, the actress can't act and the blind fans says that it's because of the "character" when Bones is supoused to be anything but flat. Monotone and with three facial expresion, that's what Deschanel is. Colin is good, but her character is annoying. and don't start with the science and the Start-trek technology that does not exist. Besides, funny how the reconstruction are made by an artist, a pintor, that's not suppoused to be a squint (a forensic) Please, give some credit to the audience! Expand
  59. SandyG
    Aug 29, 2006
    I started watching it because of one of the stars in the show, David Boreanaz. But I soon realized the show was really good and I very much enjoy the chemistry between Booth & Brennan and the relationships between the characters. The cases are OK, but what really makes my enjoy Bones, asides from what I just mentioned is the characterization, since I already feel I know the characters. I started watching it because of one of the stars in the show, David Boreanaz. But I soon realized the show was really good and I very much enjoy the chemistry between Booth & Brennan and the relationships between the characters. The cases are OK, but what really makes my enjoy Bones, asides from what I just mentioned is the characterization, since I already feel I know the characters. Thats what CSI lacks for me, and what Bones has. Expand
    Aug 28, 2006
    The show has everything that I look for: drama, great characters, humor, great scripts and great actors.
  61. Tamika
    Aug 28, 2006
    You Gotaa love this show not only for David Boreanaz but also for all the drama and angst that this show provides.
  62. AmanitaM
    I love this show!
  63. DanielleS
    Aug 28, 2006
    I love this show!! It's facisnating, humorous, and exciting!!! The chemistry between the characters is to die for!!!! Deschanel and Boreanaz play their roles well and have a great reltionship going on between their characters. DEFINETLY DESERVES A 10 AT LEAST!!!
  64. Accioa
    Aug 28, 2006
    Excellent show, excellent cast (starting with David B)
  65. VickiK
    Aug 28, 2006
    Fox did one thing right last season. They put Boreanaz and Desheunel together on Bones. It is smart, funny, and intriguing. It would have more viewers if Fox would leave it on the same day/time. My DVR is even confused. The two actors have alot of chemistry and you can tell they are having alot of fun. Great show.
  66. CrystalP
    Aug 28, 2006
    A heart vs mind struggle that ends in a perfect balance of partnership that brings the world of missing people to its knees. Excellent show, cast, writiers and all involved!
  67. EdgeOforever
    Aug 28, 2006
    This is one of the best shows on TV - mostly because of the great presence of David Boreanaz, the good ensemble cast and increasingly the good stories. Wouldn't miss it for the world!
  68. reneet
    Aug 28, 2006
    Love this show! It's amazing, has great characters, and great stories.
  69. MichaelM
    Aug 28, 2006
    It's CSI: highschool days with a wooden actress and a charismatic actor that alone can't save the series. My five years old cousin can guess who's the killer, why and how every episode.
  70. ToyB
    Aug 28, 2006
    The character dynamics hook audiences, the dark humor appeals, the cases are well-thought out, and the acting is superb on all aspects.
  71. Misha
    Aug 28, 2006
    I didn't want to give this rate because of Boreanaz, but the woman lead can't act: she either has the wooden expresion that means thinking or the teary eyes because of her family. The plots are predictable and they have their own universe, because there's no rule of known science is used here. Poor Boreanaz
  72. MargoB
    Aug 28, 2006
    Talented cast, great chemistry, fun dialogue, the inspiration of Reichs, the talents of Hanson, character driven as opposed to the usual procedural, and the Boreanaz charm and talent are all the reasons I won't miss an episode!
  73. JOhnG
    Aug 28, 2006
    The interaction with the characters is excellent, writing was poor at first but getting much better.
  74. JohnT
    Aug 28, 2006
    Love the show and would probably watch it even if my brother wasn't on it!
  75. DavidT
    Aug 28, 2006
    Excellent show! Love the ensemble cast!!
  76. laurat
    Aug 18, 2006
    this is the x files2!!!!
  77. TheReviewer
    Aug 12, 2006
    Bloody AWFUL. Female lead absolutely CANNOT act. Perhaps the worst crime drama currently on the air.
  78. karenr
    Jun 21, 2006
    This is a great show! I only watch three shows religiously each week and this is one of them. I love all of the characters and the excellent plots keep me coming back for more! I was so disappointed when the show was "off" and the dumb reality shows took over. I have a daughter who is in school for forensics and is at this time interning. I hope she is as smart as this lady. (Yeah, yeah I This is a great show! I only watch three shows religiously each week and this is one of them. I love all of the characters and the excellent plots keep me coming back for more! I was so disappointed when the show was "off" and the dumb reality shows took over. I have a daughter who is in school for forensics and is at this time interning. I hope she is as smart as this lady. (Yeah, yeah I know it's only a show, but if it weren't for shows like this, she would have never gone into forensics. And she loves forensics.) Keep 'm comin'! Fox is great! Expand
  79. TinaS.
    Jun 2, 2006
    Great show. Can not wait for Season 2 to begin!
  80. danivms
    May 18, 2006
    best show ever!!!! works perfectly with my anthropology class
  81. NickR
    May 17, 2006
    I really don't mind when shows are predicated on fantasy with imaginary and fanciful plot points, but why do shows like this feel compelled to try to mix that fantasy with science. It's no wonder that the level of intelligence of an average American (when science is concerned) borders on nonexistant.
  82. Heather
    May 17, 2006
    The characters are likeable, the dialogue is understandable and the science interesting. I am interested to see where the love interests go and intrigued about the loss of Temperence's parents. I can't wait for more info on that, I hope they don't drop the ball on this one.
  83. messaedmans
    May 16, 2006
    helloooo
  84. FlorenceM
    May 13, 2006
    Great characters and wonderful chemistry for the stars.
  85. LucyP
    May 5, 2006
    This show is absolutely fulfillin in every sense of the way. It is funny and witty, very informative and sensitive and the characters Booth and Brennan are awsome team together. I like the goriness and the whole story line! I love also the little crushes going on between booth and brennan. I think it has potential and iwish to see another series of Bones in the year to come. Lucy
  86. FrancescaS
    May 5, 2006
    I absolutely love this show...it is awsome. I love the characters, its witty and informative and has a certain kind of pizzaz to it. I love the story line and the cases. I hope it stays on for seasons to come. Francesca and Paul
  87. RitaW
    Apr 29, 2006
    I love the dialogue most of all in this show. All of the characters have similar comedic sense as I do. They are all smart alexs. The chemistry is a special addition to the show between all the characters. I just wish they could focus more on some of the other older bones and not the ones they investigate.
  88. Tara
    Apr 27, 2006
    This show takes the crime procedural and revamps it with - YAY- character development! And an impressive job is done. The show is great, but it's the characters themselves that make the show phenominal!
  89. Nicole
    Apr 21, 2006
    Bones is the best show ever! It has a very talented and sexy cast! Go David B!!!!
  90. Gary
    Apr 20, 2006
    Excellent show, good character development and plenty of co-star chemistry. David B. was so cool in the last episode.
  91. AntonioS
    Apr 20, 2006
    Great show i watch it all the time
  92. PhilS
    Great show!!!
  93. KathrynM
    Apr 16, 2006
    I love this show! It have amazing characters, interesting story lines and witty dialogue. Much better then CSI and all the other show out there like this. Bones is the best!
  94. ErinL.
    Apr 2, 2006
    Awesome!! Best Show Ever!
  95. RebeccaW
    Mar 17, 2006
    love this show. The characters, all of them are great and make me laugh.
  96. RebeccaB
    Mar 15, 2006
    This is an awsome show!!! i cant imagine any one who doesnt like it!!! It is so suspensfull, it keeps me on the edge of my seat the entire time!!!
  97. GaryD
    Mar 3, 2006
    Another of the many shows with testosterone charged women playing wanabee cops.
  98. anne
    Feb 17, 2006
    Best. Show. Ever.
  99. CamD
    Feb 15, 2006
    It tries way too hard to be "cool" and is a classic example of style over substance. The characters are unengaging, the plot lines boring, the hologram absurd and having Booth beat up someone every episode gets old very quickly. With so much quality TV around I won
  100. Kat
    Feb 13, 2006
    A fun and interesting show. Much more realistic than you would think unless you knew a bit about forensics (leaving aside the holograms). They've turned relatively crappy books into a great series.

An engaging crime show that borrows plenty from the ''CSI" franchise but adds a layer of light character drama.
    Boreanaz and Deschanel stir good chemistry as a crime-fighting duo.
    The scientific setup may be intriguing... But the dialogue, including the contrived sexual tension between Temperance and Seeley, is strictly canned and cutesy.