• Network: TNT
  • Series Premiere Date: Feb 27, 2013
  • Season #: 1 , 2
7.1

1. Mar 2, 2013
    The show talks about the real everyday lives of Boston's Finest (Police), includes stories about their everyday lives at home as well as on the street. The show is executive produced and narrated by Donnie Wahlberg, a real Boston native.
    The TV show to me is slow moving, the officers are very real and the stories day to day are very real, but generally boring Donnie Wahlberg narrates the show in his New England accent, which for a 1 hour show can be a lot for some one who is not from the area. All in All I feel this should be a regional show, catering to the New England Community.

1. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Feb 27, 2013
    A series with substance and heart that doesn’t insult the city or pander to stereotypes.
  2. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    Feb 26, 2013
    Boston’s Finest is refreshingly free of reality TV’s more insipid and manipulative dramatic tricks.... [But] It can be a little dull over the long haul, perhaps because the action we see isn’t particularly interesting and the family lives of the cops are relatively incident-free.
  3. Reviewed by: Tirdad Derakhshani
    Feb 26, 2013
    The cases aren't always exciting--there's a lot of waiting around--but the people we meet are always interesting and are depicted with class. This is Cops for people who hate shows like Cops.