• Network: AMC
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 20, 2008
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
9.3

1. Jun 29, 2011
    You cannot predict Breaking Bad... it's impossible. Actually, I've just told a lie, and for that I apologize. You can predict Breaking Bad; in fact Breaking Bad is so predictable it's embarrassing. Before any given episode has started you can safely predict that what you are about to see is 45 minutes of television that is, in this reviewers opinion, faultless. 45 minutes of outrageousYou cannot predict Breaking Bad... it's impossible. Actually, I've just told a lie, and for that I apologize. You can predict Breaking Bad; in fact Breaking Bad is so predictable it's embarrassing. Before any given episode has started you can safely predict that what you are about to see is 45 minutes of television that is, in this reviewers opinion, faultless. 45 minutes of outrageous situation comedy with hilarious consequences, 45 minutes of gut wrenching and heart felt emotional drama, 45 minutes of impeccable acting from its two leads, who's on-screen chemistry (excuse the pun) has garnered them with a total of 4 Emmy's, and 45 minutes (im about to come back full circle here) of impossible to predict story lines that make the twists and turns in shows like Lost and Fringe genuinely feel like amateur hour. Season 2 doesn't let up for one second. There is no 'filler' here, none whatsoever. And in all honesty, hand on heart, having thought it through thoroughly, looked back at my favourite (almost immoveable) series from shows that are close to my heart, I might have to declare Breaking Bad season 2 as the best season of a tv show I have seen to date. I know that's a bold statement, but having sat through all 13 exquisitely put together episodes, it just makes sense to have that opinion, it really does. Expand
  2. Sep 5, 2011
    This season in particular has 13 must watch episodes. The unpredictability of the story is front and center in season 2. If you like dark and intense, then this show has everything that you are looking for. I recommend it to everyone I know, for good reason.
  3. Sep 14, 2011
    S01 was great, but things get WAY better on the second one. You can see that from the first two episodes. Much more intense and serious. TV at its best.
  4. Mar 7, 2012
    Now THIS. THIS RIGHT HERE. This is how you do television. Well-written characters, foreshadowing, actual character development that feels natural and some of the best camera work I've ever seen on television. Not to mention the sheer unpredictability of it all, while still maintaining coherency. My personal favorite season.
  5. Aug 10, 2011
    Breaking Bad shows the viewer how a man is able to change. It is a very interesting subject which is portrayed impecabbly by Bryan Cranston as Walter White. Gripping storyline with good actors. Maybe it's just me, but maybe the only thing which bugs me in Breaking Bad is the acting of Anna Gunn in the role of Skyler White who is portraying the pregnant mother in a too exaggeratedly way.
  6. Jul 11, 2012
    The second season, being the first whole season, rightly solidifies Breaking Bad's place among different critics' summer highlight articles in TV. At the end of the 1st season you may be wondering, is the whole series this suspenseful & unpredictable? The 2nd season eliminates any question of the show's place among TV's heavy-hitters.
  7. Mar 17, 2012
    This show has the amazing ability to constantly take twists and turns that make my jaw drop and my head spin. Its simply put, the best show on television, and Season 2 ramped up everything that made Season 1 amazing tenfold, tightening the tension of Walter's decisions, stretching the agonizing family drama to such heart-wrenching heights it can only be described as masterful, and makingThis show has the amazing ability to constantly take twists and turns that make my jaw drop and my head spin. Its simply put, the best show on television, and Season 2 ramped up everything that made Season 1 amazing tenfold, tightening the tension of Walter's decisions, stretching the agonizing family drama to such heart-wrenching heights it can only be described as masterful, and making the sucker punch to the gut moments that much more hard-hitting. Expand
  8. Jul 16, 2012
    after watching the first season of the show i was expecting it to have a very good second season but i could have never predicted how wonderful this season was....its just fantastic....WAY better than the first and thats saying something.
  9. Nov 9, 2012
    This is the best show that's not on a pay channel. The performances are damn near flawless. Emmys anyone?
  10. Apr 16, 2013
    After a very good first season, the second does not disappoint anyone, Excellent leaves you very addicted for know what happens in the next season. Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul, the perfect couple.
  11. Aug 9, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is a great show. Season 2 wasn't quite as good as season 1, however, due to Walt's storyline. I feel like there could be a little more meth baking going on. Also, I feel like the success of the show made his health issues "go away" somewhat quickly. Can't wait for season 3. Expand
  12. Oct 18, 2011
    This is the first time i feel myself loving a TV show so much that watching something else is quite boring, like NCIS or CSI. The future belongs to AMC.
  13. Sep 29, 2011
    Is there anything that can be said about this season? Besides the fact that it improves over a season that was already great to begin with, I can't summon the proper words to adequately describe its brilliance. I **** LOVE THIS SHOW!!!
  14. Jan 1, 2014
    Season 2 of Breaking Bad has the show finding some real stride. Every moment seems to be more intentional nothing is wasted as there's a story being told every second. The characters themselves are going through growing pains. That transition makes for great entertainment and complexity in what is quickly becoming one of my new favorite shows. Season 1 was good, Season 2 is better.Season 2 of Breaking Bad has the show finding some real stride. Every moment seems to be more intentional nothing is wasted as there's a story being told every second. The characters themselves are going through growing pains. That transition makes for great entertainment and complexity in what is quickly becoming one of my new favorite shows. Season 1 was good, Season 2 is better. AMC, home to The Walking Dead, definitely has another winner on their hands. Expand
  15. Nov 3, 2010
    Season 2 continues to develop the characters and continues with an amazing story that keeps getting better and better. The only downside is the wait we have to endure for the next season.
  16. Nov 14, 2011
    One of the best seasons of Breaking Bad. It expands so much, It has a great story and amazing acting, You cant denie that this is easily the best show on TV.
  17. Jul 20, 2011
    All the story does is suck you in, and compel you to empathize with the drug lord Walter White. It's insane, riveting, imaginative and innovative. It is the drama of a decade.
  18. Sep 20, 2014
    Starts off with the intensity cranked to 10. Throughout it's 13-episode run this second season rarely loses it. Even when it does get slower it is still an incredibly addictive experience, much like the meth it's characters sell. It's emotional, funny, dark, brutal, and just an all around excellent show. It's got some drop-offs into slower pacing every now and then, but they're hardlyStarts off with the intensity cranked to 10. Throughout it's 13-episode run this second season rarely loses it. Even when it does get slower it is still an incredibly addictive experience, much like the meth it's characters sell. It's emotional, funny, dark, brutal, and just an all around excellent show. It's got some drop-offs into slower pacing every now and then, but they're hardly noticeable. I give season 2 a near-perfect score of 9.9/10. Expand
  19. Jul 21, 2011
    it's just crazy how they can keep making this masterpiece of a show. This is better than any other show; even on pay channels like HBO and what not. It's just mind bottling how good it is. It's very difficult to explain just how great this tv show is. If you have doubts and don't like watching for free on the net, then just stop, go to the nearest place that sells box sets, and buy atit's just crazy how they can keep making this masterpiece of a show. This is better than any other show; even on pay channels like HBO and what not. It's just mind bottling how good it is. It's very difficult to explain just how great this tv show is. If you have doubts and don't like watching for free on the net, then just stop, go to the nearest place that sells box sets, and buy at least season 1. And I assure you that you will not be disappointed. You will go out and buy season 2, and maybe even season 3 right away. Believe me, it gets better and better. The drama, suspense, and your "Holy $#!%" counter will go up more and more after each season. Please take my word and watch it. It makes me so anxious for the next episode to air. Expand
  20. May 24, 2013
    After the disappointing second series of shows like 'Prison Break' and 'Heroes' I was a little worried that Breaking Bad may fall into the same category. Any doubts however were quickly put aside after the opening episode. In fact, if anything, this is actually an improvement on the first season (something I would not have thought possible) as we see Walter Whites continued attempts toAfter the disappointing second series of shows like 'Prison Break' and 'Heroes' I was a little worried that Breaking Bad may fall into the same category. Any doubts however were quickly put aside after the opening episode. In fact, if anything, this is actually an improvement on the first season (something I would not have thought possible) as we see Walter Whites continued attempts to establish his new business and the problems that entail.

The only negative thing I can say about Breaking Bad is that I can't believe this has still not aired on a major UK channel as this is certainly one show that deserves a far bigger audience in this country.
  21. Sep 18, 2012
    One of the best shows ever made. One of the best shows ever made. One of the best shows ever made. One of the best shows ever made. One of the best shows ever made.
  22. Aug 23, 2011
    Season 2 was when Jessie Pinkman became my favorite character. Episodes like Peekaboo where Jessie tries to go get his money back from some junkies at a meth house, and he finds the young neglected kid in the home is just great. Very original and flat out one of the best episodes I've seen in television history. The season picks up and gets extremely good and original at the very end ofSeason 2 was when Jessie Pinkman became my favorite character. Episodes like Peekaboo where Jessie tries to go get his money back from some junkies at a meth house, and he finds the young neglected kid in the home is just great. Very original and flat out one of the best episodes I've seen in television history. The season picks up and gets extremely good and original at the very end of the season. Expand
  23. Jun 9, 2013
    The show was already great as of the first season, it somehow got better. I was impressed by the second season of Breaking Bad, and it broke all the expectations I had in place from the first season.
  24. Nov 16, 2011
    Breaking Bad is an awesome show! I love it and suggest it to everyone who hasnt seen it yet. It beats Dexter in best Drama in both my heart and with the emmy count. Breaking Bad has great actors, who play awesome characters, in a great story. Keep it up Breaking Bad.
  25. Dec 20, 2011
    A lot better this season but what is scary about this show is that its this good and still has yet to reach it's peak. It was a little predictable at times though and a little boring as well but it still kept you interested and it just has that addictiveness to it. Cranston once again steals the show and proves why he is easily the best actor on TV.
  26. Jun 8, 2014
    Ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  27. Jan 19, 2012
    Season 1 was great TV, but it was season 2 that really signaled to us that Breaking Bad was something truly revolutionary. This was also the most systematic and most clearly put together season of the series so far, and I'm a definite fan of that ominous teddy bear. The artistic value was really something here, but the 'ooh ahh' moments were unparalleled too. The end of the season finaleSeason 1 was great TV, but it was season 2 that really signaled to us that Breaking Bad was something truly revolutionary. This was also the most systematic and most clearly put together season of the series so far, and I'm a definite fan of that ominous teddy bear. The artistic value was really something here, but the 'ooh ahh' moments were unparalleled too. The end of the season finale still sends shivers down my spine. Expand
  28. Feb 2, 2012
    This season is such a huge improvement. An expanded cast that brings us characters like Saul and Gus, Its an amazing season and I wouldnt argue that its the best season the show has came out with if someone said so because its that great. Acting is a lot better this season too and the story has improved quite a bit as well. It does struggle a little bit at times because it does get aThis season is such a huge improvement. An expanded cast that brings us characters like Saul and Gus, Its an amazing season and I wouldnt argue that its the best season the show has came out with if someone said so because its that great. Acting is a lot better this season too and the story has improved quite a bit as well. It does struggle a little bit at times because it does get a little boring and makes you lose interest but its still a great show. Expand
  29. Aug 7, 2013
    The show continues to improve as it starts to really get into the swing of things. The acting is amazing and the increased action and drama in this season makes it even better than the first season, though the first season was good in its own right.
  30. Oct 26, 2012
    The great concept of the show is perpetuated and Bryan Cranston as well aus Aaron Paul are playing good again. The first three episodes are just awesome and so the series puts itself obstacles in the way, the other episodes can't keep up with such a fantastic start. In the middle of the season they really could've shortened some parts and the supporting actors get more than in the debutThe great concept of the show is perpetuated and Bryan Cranston as well aus Aaron Paul are playing good again. The first three episodes are just awesome and so the series puts itself obstacles in the way, the other episodes can't keep up with such a fantastic start. In the middle of the season they really could've shortened some parts and the supporting actors get more than in the debut season, but are even plainer. However, 'Breaking Bad' is bodacious! I for myself was disappointed after the high expectations I had after the first season, but nevertheless the 2nd season is also really worth watching and very good! Expand
  31. Mar 20, 2013
    Improves on the already strong first season. The show is much bolder in its second season and you get an overwhelming feeling of greatness as you are watching the story develop. 9.6/10
  32. Oct 9, 2012
    Season two is a step up from season one, though still not quite as solid as the later seasons. The number of unbelievable coincidences detracts from the show's realism. But the structure of the season is inventive, the characters are well-established, and the performances are, as always, remarkable. The first time I watched this show, I was still on the fence in season two; I would say itSeason two is a step up from season one, though still not quite as solid as the later seasons. The number of unbelievable coincidences detracts from the show's realism. But the structure of the season is inventive, the characters are well-established, and the performances are, as always, remarkable. The first time I watched this show, I was still on the fence in season two; I would say it wasn't until season three that the writers really found their momentum and started creating something unique and endearing and powerful. Expand
  33. Nov 20, 2012
    Great show, it is very fast and the acting is great. Every season gets better and better. Cranston and Paul's performances are unbelievably good. Best show on television, Better than the sopranos and the wire in my opinion
  34. Jan 28, 2013
    Perfect TV show. The acting is amazing, as well as the deep plot (which contains easter eggs) and audio. I can't say anything more but WATCH IT! Recommended!
  35. Dec 8, 2012
    This is where the story really picks off. It is a perfect setting for what is to come in season 3, so one would have to see the season 3 (which is even better than this one) for the complete story.
  36. Dec 28, 2012
    Season 1 was great. Season 2 is even better. The recurring theme of the pink teddy bear is suprisingly significant to the season as a whole. Bryan Cranston's acting is amazing, probably the best on television and along with Aaron Paul (jesse) this show has one of the best casts i have seen on tv.
  37. Jan 24, 2013
    Breaking Brad digs deeper into its dark side and shows itself to be the most well written, darkest, and best acted show on television. Bryan Cranston is brilliant, Aaron Paul is also great, and overall this show began its long journey into one of the most phenomenal shows of all time.
  38. Oct 28, 2013
    A show like Breaking Bad deserves this much great and brilliant direction. Yep folks. It's back, our Walter is back with his sharp mind and meth making skills. This time he is gonna kick asssss! This time Vince Gilligan has added some interesting characters and more meth than ever. Bryan Cranston is good as usual, but Aaron Paul really kicks the ball in this season. Awesome and sick,A show like Breaking Bad deserves this much great and brilliant direction. Yep folks. It's back, our Walter is back with his sharp mind and meth making skills. This time he is gonna kick asssss! This time Vince Gilligan has added some interesting characters and more meth than ever. Bryan Cranston is good as usual, but Aaron Paul really kicks the ball in this season. Awesome and sick, Breaking bad just got better in Season 2. Expand
  39. Nov 12, 2013
    A partir dessa temporada, a série já começou a me atrair mais, a me chamar mais a atenção, eu já gostava bastante da série, mas não era lá minhas favoritas, mas assim como a anterior, foi importante para o desenvolvimento da trama.
  40. May 13, 2013
    It´s making addictive, you never really know what´s happening next. You just gotta love all the characters and Bryan Cranston has the role of f his life! Walter is just so badass and watching him getting through all this is very addictive. The only difficulties this series has though is that the third and fourth season are getting a lil bit boring but they still have some real kickassIt´s making addictive, you never really know what´s happening next. You just gotta love all the characters and Bryan Cranston has the role of f his life! Walter is just so badass and watching him getting through all this is very addictive. The only difficulties this series has though is that the third and fourth season are getting a lil bit boring but they still have some real kickass plots. This is one masterpiece of a series, and i really want to suck up the damn final part of season 5, but till then we have to wait for summer 2013. That´s a downside too. You have to wait nearly a whole year for a new season, but at least it´s worth it! WATCH IT! It´s a legendary TV Show you need to watch! Expand
  41. Jun 24, 2014
    The shows gets even darker and better than the first season. The show begins to fine on all cylinders and it will become the best drama ever. Ending was great.
  42. Aug 30, 2013
    It gets heavier and better, by the end of the season you can see Walter already broken bad and getting into a worser world. As always the performances are magnificent, also the directing and the writing, with complex characters portrayed by amazing actors.
  43. Feb 17, 2014
    After a very strong first season, the second one was equally good. I really enjoyed the slow development of the plot and still rooted for Walt and Jesse. On the other hand, the Skye character started to get on my nerves
  44. Sep 25, 2013
    a bit better than season 2, i think vince gilligan is a god, love the transformation of the characters, but i really love the plot its amazing!!!!!!!!
  45. Dec 16, 2014
    You get the sense that Breaking Bad is still finding it's feet during season 2. We begin to get more from our characters as Breaking Bad's story gets a bit more interesting. It does still have the ability though, to stall at times, just like it did during it's debut season. These few dips in quality throughout deny it the opportunity to thoroughly grip us. However, Walter White begins toYou get the sense that Breaking Bad is still finding it's feet during season 2. We begin to get more from our characters as Breaking Bad's story gets a bit more interesting. It does still have the ability though, to stall at times, just like it did during it's debut season. These few dips in quality throughout deny it the opportunity to thoroughly grip us. However, Walter White begins to show more menace, making season 3 an enticing prospect. Expand
  46. Jun 20, 2013
    Season 2 is where Breaking Bad starts making some strides forwards. This season introduces some genuine emotion from its characters which is awesome. It still isn't at its peak, but it is a fantastic season of television.
  47. Jun 14, 2013
    Let's just say that having given Season 1 an easy 10/10 I don't think I can give this a legitimate score. Breaking Bad has definitely changed my standards for television. Superb acting, PHENOMENAL camera work and a great story keep you sucked in
  48. Jul 4, 2013
    Season 2 is even better than the masterpiece Season 1 was. These plot twists throughout the whole season just keep you want to watch another episode. Best TV show ever.
  49. Jul 29, 2013
    This is simply a groundbreaking show, the performances are brilliant and the story is the double. This tv show is the first i really like it, i love it. Breaking Bad is a truly masterpiece.
  50. Mar 27, 2014
    Segunda temporada fue fenomenal, un Walter White cambiando poco a poco su persona, contaminado por el mundo criminal, excelente final de temporada, los nombres que forman los episodios 737," Down "," Over "," ABQ, fueron muy buenos ya que decia lo que se venia al final de temporada.
  51. Feb 2, 2014
    Breaking bad is terrific! Season 2 is definetely my favorite one, so many memorable moments (SPOILERS: hank kills tuco, walt naked, hollys birth, plane crash, atm etc.) also amazing characters was introduced: saul, gus, jane etc.
  52. Aug 19, 2013
    Characters with depth and backstory and a show written so well that exposition is never evident, yet, you still feel as if you know so very much about them, I mean, when does this happen? It's beyond a rarity. This season is insanely great, INSANELY. As I think back on the events and have re-watched all of the seasons many times, I am struck with just how much happens in Season 2.Characters with depth and backstory and a show written so well that exposition is never evident, yet, you still feel as if you know so very much about them, I mean, when does this happen? It's beyond a rarity. This season is insanely great, INSANELY. As I think back on the events and have re-watched all of the seasons many times, I am struck with just how much happens in Season 2.

"Grilled" and "Peekaboo" are two hours of television that didn't leave my head for months and months. All good acting, writing, directing came together for a perfect trinity in this season, every episode, every role.
  53. Aug 22, 2014
    The show becomes better as each episode comes: electrifying acting, amazing story telling, and so unpredictable every scene will likely shock you. It is flawless, from beginning to end. Vince Gilligan has created a masterpiece of television, and Bryan Cranston of television acting.
  54. Sep 6, 2013
    This is how GOD intended TV to be made!!! This has to be one of the, if not, THE best show ever made!!! An absolute thrilling ride from the very first second!!!!
  55. Dec 20, 2013
    Insanely addicting and ridiculously exciting, season two of Breaking Bad is television done right. The acting, the perfectly-developed characters, and the emotional storm that develops throughout this season which ultimately ends in a gut-wrenching and shocking final two episodes will appeal to just about anyone who has been watching the series from the beginning up until this point.
  56. Oct 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Along with Season 4 this is my favourite season of Breaking Bad, not one bad episode and so much happened that is still present in the main plot of Season 5. Tuco, Hector, Hank's suspicions, Skyler finding out about Walt's Empire etc etc. Great memories of watching this with my Dad, just fantastic, the acting, the writing, the EVERYTHING. Watch this show! Expand
  57. Oct 7, 2013
    Set against its contemporary western backdrop, Breaking Bad builds a formidable reputation in a knockout second season boasting some of the greatest production values, acting and writing of modern TV. Bryan Cranston continues to amaze as teacher-turned-meth cook Walter White, while characters like Jesse and Hank, whom I thought underdeveloped in season 1, get new dimension and depth. OneSet against its contemporary western backdrop, Breaking Bad builds a formidable reputation in a knockout second season boasting some of the greatest production values, acting and writing of modern TV. Bryan Cranston continues to amaze as teacher-turned-meth cook Walter White, while characters like Jesse and Hank, whom I thought underdeveloped in season 1, get new dimension and depth. One of television's best. Expand
  58. Oct 15, 2013
    Caótico, confuso e extremamente centrado, a segunda temporada ao mesmo tempo triste e corajosa, com a sensação chocante de um grande filme. Breanking Bad já um gigante que começa a caminhar rumo a panteão dos clássicos inesquecíveis.
  59. Nov 20, 2013
    If the first season focuses mainly on a humorous perspective (despite on its gruesome imagery and some touching scenes), then the second season changes its own perspective into a ultimate tale of suspense, despair, hopelessness, and grief, upon turning critics into realizing that the show is pure GOLD. From the unexpected of the first season finale to the shocking final moments of theIf the first season focuses mainly on a humorous perspective (despite on its gruesome imagery and some touching scenes), then the second season changes its own perspective into a ultimate tale of suspense, despair, hopelessness, and grief, upon turning critics into realizing that the show is pure GOLD. From the unexpected of the first season finale to the shocking final moments of the second season, it has yet amazes me, and yet also still have its humorous formula, keeping the show interesting, and its viewers for a bit of a laugh into a show that has improved into something serious.

It picks up where the first season left off: After their first successful deal with Tuco, their first distributor, who actually punch the life out of one of his henchman, Walter "Heisenberg" White and Jesse Pinkman had no predictability what will happen to them. They got kidnapped by Tuco, who informs the two that his business has been thrown to the ground, and has finally managed to overcome him and left, leaving him to be put down by Walt's DEA brother-in-law, Hank, who has gained post-traumatic stress disorder. Hank doesn't yet know that his own brother is a drug manufacturer. Yet, he later starts to have
    a growing bond with Walt's family, in which the "man of the house" is often "busy". As Walt's drug business beings to converge and grow, it has unexpected consequences coming down on him and Jesse, and cost many lives, and it continues for the rest of the other three seasons, but on the season finale, has the most devastating consequences, affecting the narrative on the next seasons to come.

In the secondary main storyline, beside of Walt's, Jesse lost himself his house, his vehicle, and got himself completely homeless, with nowhere to go, except for his RV, and has took matters in his own hands, as he squares off with Walt, to get a share of the money they received for cooking meth, finally getting him into renting an apartment, being in a relationship with a recovering heroin addict, and continues on the business, but on the penultimate episode, he had lost nearly everything he got, landing him on rehab. Jesse is the most tortured character in the series, and has suffered far more greater than Walt. Outside of the annoying, humorous gangbanger he is, he is also a human being, and in the middle of the 2nd season, "Peekaboo" proved otherwise, shared with multiple scenes of a child he encountered throughout the episode. They are so touching that you wouldn't know how much of the person he once was.

Walt's nature has turned from a sociable, friendly family man to a more ruthless figure in the business,
    due to the money, the meth, and his "Heisenberg" figure. It is unpredictable, to what Walt will become, when he is done. Cranston absolutely perfects this flawed hero the way he is supposed to be, upon earning himself a second Emmy for his superb performance. No one could compare the way he done it in his own way.

Breaking Bad's second season is everything its critics and audiences wanted it to be, something that they would be excited. It offers a lot of action, a lot of perfect acting, a improved style of art, and an improved explanation of how dealing with brutality is an impossible way to do. It is the ultimate dump,
    until its third, fourth, and fifth season took it all back, by the much-improved sight of hopelessness, despair, devastation, and bad luck. It will leave you breathless and be wishing for more to watch.
  60. Oct 20, 2013
    this season of breaking bad was very good, it had a plot and performances (especially the protagonist Bryan Cranston) much more interesting than the first season.
  61. Oct 18, 2013
    The first solid season of Breaking Bad. While it's definitely not the greatest, I found myself enjoying Breaking Bad for the first time since the episode "Crazy Handful of Nothing", I liked the series in 2010 but only truly came to love it for its later seasons.
  62. Nov 5, 2013
    I was so hooked threw the whole season. I love the meth name Heisenberg for some reason. But the chemistry and acting and writing and characters are even better this time around. Watching the decline of the characters of Walter White & Jesse Pinkman is so interesting. Still on season 4 and i saw the last episode but i still love catching up to that point. Best show ever.
  63. Dec 7, 2013
    Breaking Bad continues to get better with each passing season and the first season started out at 100% amazing. This is a work of art and is the best tv show to hit the world yet!
  64. Dec 12, 2013
    This season explores many more aspects of the characters and their relationships with each other. We also get more in depth with the industry Walt & Jesse are working in. The thrills come from surprises, and especially towards the end of this season starts to hit the fan much sooner than expected.
  65. Dec 14, 2014
    Not as good as season 1, However the show still has balls, taking a step further into the world of breaking bad, this is not only amazing television and beats up the walking dead to the point where you realise how **** the walking dead is.. it made a massive impact on television history. I believe Jesse Pinkman is one of the best supporting characters ever written and Walter White may beNot as good as season 1, However the show still has balls, taking a step further into the world of breaking bad, this is not only amazing television and beats up the walking dead to the point where you realise how **** the walking dead is.. it made a massive impact on television history. I believe Jesse Pinkman is one of the best supporting characters ever written and Walter White may be the best Protagonist in a show, ever. Expand
  66. Jan 31, 2014
    This was a huge step up form the first season, but still maintained what we loved about the show. All of the performances were amazing in this season, especially Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul.
  67. Jul 9, 2014
    Еще более захватывающее и напряженное продолжение приключений Уолтера и Джесси в мире наркобизнеса.
  68. Jun 3, 2014
    In my opinion Breaking Bad is the best drama series ever made. this is the season of Breaking Bad is when walt really get into the drug selling business with jessie. Season One had a show build up witch was good with the character development. this season will put you on the end of your seat, very entertaining, this series is structured so well its amazing.
  69. Jul 10, 2014
    No sé si esta es la mejor temporada de toda la serie pero desde luego esta muy cerca. Mantuvo el nivel de la primera y fue aun mas allá. La trama se volvió aun mas interesante, ahora Walter ya es mas conocido y cada vez es menos pardillo. La imagen del osito rosa en la piscina no paraba de intrigarme y cuando se resuelve esa pequeña curiosidad dan ganas de aplaudir. La forma en que todo seNo sé si esta es la mejor temporada de toda la serie pero desde luego esta muy cerca. Mantuvo el nivel de la primera y fue aun mas allá. La trama se volvió aun mas interesante, ahora Walter ya es mas conocido y cada vez es menos pardillo. La imagen del osito rosa en la piscina no paraba de intrigarme y cuando se resuelve esa pequeña curiosidad dan ganas de aplaudir. La forma en que todo se entrelaza... debes verlo.
    Y aparte tiene capítulos inolvidables, como el de Walt y Jessie cuando se pierden con la furgoneta y se quedan sin gasolina. Una temporada mítica.
  70. Aug 17, 2014
  71. Sep 25, 2014
    Breaking Bad's second season sets the way that Breaking Bad will go, different from the first season, the second one suprises you in all aspects, with a so polemic and so well handled subject that kept me smiling from the first episode to the last one, just superb, nothing less.

Breaking Bad works as an unabashedly bold story about a man in extremis, told with the iconographic and ironic sensibility of Quentin Tarantino.
  2. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    For all its bleakness and darkness, there's a glowing exhilaration about this series: It's a feel-good show about feeling really bad.
  3. Breaking Bad is indeed so flat-out superb it appears to be operating at a different level than just about everybody else save AMC's own "Mad Men" and maybe a couple of shows over at FX.