Breaking Bad : Season 3

• Series Premiere Date: Jan 20, 2008
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
9.4

1. Dec 18, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Season 3 of Breaking Bad is easily the worse of any of the five seasons. The story line becomes painful to watch because of the tension and there is not a lot of movement in the plot. Expand
  2. Jan 28, 2013
    Season 3, unlike the other seasons (which are perfect), is a bit disappointing. Still, it's a very good TV show season. The intro, which should be intriguing in all TV shows/movies, is very disappointing and boring. After half season, the TV show recovers itself and re-starts being excellent.
  3. Nov 27, 2013
    I honestly would have stopped watching Breaking Bad at season 3 if not for the stellar reviews the final season received. Walt is the least likable character I've ever seen on a successful television show, and I don't say that lightly. He's a bad liar; he's petty; and despite what everyone seems to think, he is certainly not a badass. There are a lot of good moments in this show. ButI honestly would have stopped watching Breaking Bad at season 3 if not for the stellar reviews the final season received. Walt is the least likable character I've ever seen on a successful television show, and I don't say that lightly. He's a bad liar; he's petty; and despite what everyone seems to think, he is certainly not a badass. There are a lot of good moments in this show. But too much of it consists of crazy coincidences occurring and characters acting out of character in order for the plot to be moved forward dramatically, without everything dissolving to nothing (One Minute, I'm looking at you especially). In other words, this show seems scripted, even though it seems to go to great lengths to not feel scripted. Expand
  4. Feb 7, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The chemistry is wrong.

Most overrated Show I watched in the last few years.
    I really liked the first two seasons but then I kinda lost respect for Walt. He started to make stupid decisions that got him deeper and deeper into trouble just because he wants to help Jessie who also gets himself in trouble all the time.

I want to yell at them all the time to just work and stop whining and killing people, because then they could have an easy live where everything difficult is dealt with for them. Like the Money and so on. I can understand obstacles that have to keep the plot exciting but these resolve themself at the beginning of the next episode anyway so why the drama?

Thats another point - the drama. The constant whining and **** without really explaining anything. Especially Skyler is really really annoying in season 3. And who decided that Jessie and Walt should drift apart. Ok, some difficulties here and there should be in the script but why the hell don't these two appreciate what they have done for each other. Especially Jessie who gets his ass saved for the millionth time by Walt. And when he escapes death one more time he goes arround doing more stupid stuff.

Man, this annoyed me to death.
    It's a shame because its well played, good cast and some very interesting ideas.
    But the chemistry between Jessie and Walt and the decisions that are made because of that ruins everything for me.
  5. Aug 24, 2012
    First season was not bad, second simply enogh and the third is a festival of monotony. They make money and they loose all money, they make money again and they loose all money again.

When people ask me to recommend good TV, they never seem to have heard about it. Yup, Breaking Bad is that series.
    The bleakness is a little relentless for my taste, but you have to marvel at the series' dark vision. Odenkirk is working with the best of the best, and he knows it.
  3. Breaking Bad has, in short, everything you could want from an hour-long show: suspense, laughs, danger, and poignance.