Breaking Bad : Season 5

• Series Premiere Date: Jan 20, 2008
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
9.7

1. Jul 23, 2017
    What a ride! One of the best T.V series that has ever been created. An amazing story which is heart breaking, exciting and just mesmerizing overall. A must watch for anyone who loves television! This show completely went over and above every expectation that I have. Props to the makers!!
  2. Jun 14, 2017
    To not call the final season of Breaking Bad one of the greatest TV finales and shows in television history, hell in the entirety of dramas across history, would be a huge erroneous mindset to have. Never has a show delivered on a trip of pure malice, evil, gut wrenching inhumanity and the damned actions of one's own pride and arrogance in such a perfect way that to this day I still thinkTo not call the final season of Breaking Bad one of the greatest TV finales and shows in television history, hell in the entirety of dramas across history, would be a huge erroneous mindset to have. Never has a show delivered on a trip of pure malice, evil, gut wrenching inhumanity and the damned actions of one's own pride and arrogance in such a perfect way that to this day I still think of no competitor, no contemporary that holds a candle to this magnum opus of television shows. There is no weak point, no loose ends and an ending that I argue is genius and simply emotional. To see a man turn from family loving father to drug kingpin monster and still root for his side makes Walter White one of the best characters ever written and acted. Jesse Pinkman and his culmination is a low blow of pure sadness, misery and despair as we see the junkie man turn into the very essence of Walt's meddling and lust for never saying no or ever stopping for a second. People will talk about this for years to come and no show season has ever hit me with pure perfection as Season Five. Expand
  3. May 5, 2017
    absolutely amazing tv show!! one of the best that Ive ever seen, masterpiece, I enojyed all 62 caps,I would see it again over an over again, everything is extremely well done, acting, characters, music, history, scenography, I love the quote" I am not in danger, I AM THE DANGER!"
  4. Mar 18, 2017
    Yeah b*tch! Breaking Bad: Season 5 is the best in the series where everything that happens before hand leads up to the ultimate climax we have been waiting for. This season delivers the most memorable moments, performances, writing, action, and everything else in between. Upon initial viewing of the finale I wasn't sure how I felt about it, but as I think about it more and more I come toYeah b*tch! Breaking Bad: Season 5 is the best in the series where everything that happens before hand leads up to the ultimate climax we have been waiting for. This season delivers the most memorable moments, performances, writing, action, and everything else in between. Upon initial viewing of the finale I wasn't sure how I felt about it, but as I think about it more and more I come to realize that it delivers the absolute perfect ending to this masterpiece of a series. The ending is both ironic and satisfying, as it doesn't end exactly how you might expect but wraps up each character perfectly. The final shot and song choice - pure gold. I haven't watched a lot of TV and can't believe I didn't get around to watching this sooner, because Breaking Bad has to be one of the greatest TV shows ever created. If you haven't seen it by this point you're probably saying to yourself, "I should watch it then". Well guess what? You're goddamn right. Expand
  5. Mar 1, 2017
    Breaking bad is best show ever. Walter White died in last chapter and all of people been sad. Jesse Pinkman was free. Breaking bad had a great story. I love Breaking bad. See you next time.
  6. Dec 19, 2016
    I don't how to put it but, if you wanna watch this show you shouldn't, because watching any other show won't cut it after watching this masterpiece.
    So yeah, save the best for the last.
    This is the best.
  7. Nov 26, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Практически весь сезон в духе трёх последних серий прошлого, как я и хотел.
    Финал шикарный, весь сезон шикарный.
    Нету лучше смерти, чем смерть под baby blue
  8. Sep 19, 2016
    I watched Breaking Bad for about 10 minutes before I got bored and turned it off. This is quite possibly the worst tv show I have ever seen. I eever seen. I even tried going back to watching it last year and got bored again in episode 11 and it sucked so bad that I stopped watching.
  9. Sep 11, 2016
    This show is unlike anything I've ever watched. I watched because a friend highly recommended it. When I was watching the show I thought it was good, but I was waiting for the part where it gets really good, like he said. Then came the last season. The last like 5 episodes were just mind blowingly phenomenal. Those last episodes were so good in my mind that it easily raised my levelThis show is unlike anything I've ever watched. I watched because a friend highly recommended it. When I was watching the show I thought it was good, but I was waiting for the part where it gets really good, like he said. Then came the last season. The last like 5 episodes were just mind blowingly phenomenal. Those last episodes were so good in my mind that it easily raised my level of appreciation for this series. This is the best series finale I've ever watched. Expand
  10. Aug 15, 2016
    This is the most over-rated TV show of all time. Its more like a very long movie than a TV show. There aren't enough characters. Two main female characters, three including the baby girl. There are some good performances and its a solid 6 out of 10 overall. The shaky cam is often too shaky and the glass bottom shots were stupid. Its was very predicable in parts. Compared with a trulyThis is the most over-rated TV show of all time. Its more like a very long movie than a TV show. There aren't enough characters. Two main female characters, three including the baby girl. There are some good performances and its a solid 6 out of 10 overall. The shaky cam is often too shaky and the glass bottom shots were stupid. Its was very predicable in parts. Compared with a truly awesome TV show like The Sopranos, Breaking Bad doesn't even come close. Expand
  11. Jul 31, 2016
    The general serie gets better along the seasons, at least until the 3rd season, the most boring season, but great even so. After this, the program about mr. White got a marvelous level, until gets the apex in season 5, the best of whole program, that has the episode 14, the best of all . The action just grews up, making the program gets surrounding. There also is misterious scenes that areThe general serie gets better along the seasons, at least until the 3rd season, the most boring season, but great even so. After this, the program about mr. White got a marvelous level, until gets the apex in season 5, the best of whole program, that has the episode 14, the best of all . The action just grews up, making the program gets surrounding. There also is misterious scenes that are compreensives after linking points (Like the 2nd season inicial scenes) make the series very attractives. The mystery, the action, the good story, the excellent scripts, the semiotic (like color theory about caracthers' clotes' color), the conquers caracters, the "psycopathization" of the Walter White ( that starts the contraband for a noble cause but the ganancy got up to him head), every this added forms Breaking Bad, a Badass series

(P.S.: This grade referes to the series in a general manner)
  12. Jul 30, 2016
    Breaking Bad seemed destined for greatness when it debuted, and it only improved from there, growing into a legendary television program and an era-defining cable experience.
  13. Jul 21, 2016
    شاهکارترین فیلمی که در زندگی ام دیدم همراه با بازیگران فوق العاده قدرتمند.
    همچنین پایان بندی فیلم هم فوق شاهکار بود. دیگه تو زندگیم سریالی به این قشنگی نخواهم دید
  14. May 24, 2016
    Intriguing, pure suspense in every episode. No matter how long you wait for an idea that include Mr. White jumping into another men transforming himself again into a "good man"; this is real for real, the way it turns changes everything. Since first season, the things will come out from the standard perception, minute by minute, second by second, several plot twist are coming home.
  15. May 10, 2016
    Season 5 is as good as it ever was and has the potential to out-do itself for the 5th consecutive time. The best way to watch it is to steer clear of spoilers, sit-back, and enjoy it, just as it deserves to be enjoyed.
  16. Apr 6, 2016
  17. Feb 20, 2016
    MASTERPIECE VOL.3

Nie chcę się rozpisywać jak genialny jest finałowy sezon najlepszego serialu w historii, ponieważ zrobiło to za mnie ponad 3,5 tysiąca osób ;) To po prostu najlepsza rzecz jaką można obejrzeć. Nic tego nie przebije. To niemożliwe.
  18. Jan 21, 2016
    This show ending was so phenomenal that there isn't one day in my life that go bye that i don't think of it. I felt in love with it. My friends that i pushed the show along were in love with it, my dad felt in love with it. Seriously, just watch Breaking Bad, and then you will feel what i feel. And it will be you pushing it to your best friend, girlfriend and relatives. THIS is theThis show ending was so phenomenal that there isn't one day in my life that go bye that i don't think of it. I felt in love with it. My friends that i pushed the show along were in love with it, my dad felt in love with it. Seriously, just watch Breaking Bad, and then you will feel what i feel. And it will be you pushing it to your best friend, girlfriend and relatives. THIS is the ultimate Drama series of all time! 10000/10 Expand
  19. Dec 18, 2015
    The final season of Breaking Bad is flat awesome. The plot during this season is incredible there are some huge surprises throughout the season. Its the best of the 5 seasons of this show.
  20. Dec 15, 2015
    This is the best season I have seen like, ever. This is true human perfection. I don't know how every new season is better than the last one, but it's true. Everything comes to an end in Season 5. It's kind of funny that Walt is now the villain, he really is I think. And well, everybody knows this I suppose, but when things reach their climax (Ozymandias), you're left with the best TVThis is the best season I have seen like, ever. This is true human perfection. I don't know how every new season is better than the last one, but it's true. Everything comes to an end in Season 5. It's kind of funny that Walt is now the villain, he really is I think. And well, everybody knows this I suppose, but when things reach their climax (Ozymandias), you're left with the best TV episode ever made. It's very sad to watch. I wished things had ended more positively for Walt and his family, and everyone else. Walt meant well but he got carried away. So yes, Breaking Bad is the best TV show and this is the best season. Expand
  21. Dec 14, 2015
    Such a great show! It never failed to surprise you or keep you entertained. Its disturbing, and sometimes even funny in a dark way. The show was great from season one to season five and that's why it deserves a ten. Oh and Bryan Cranston is amazing!
  22. Nov 3, 2015
    AWESOME!! AWESOME!! AWESOME!!! the best show tv in the history,enjoy it from beginning to end , the performances are spectacular especially that of Bryan Cranston, is simply the best series of all time
  23. Oct 16, 2015
    Inspection of the series, you can get to the philosophy thoughts on the meaning of what has been done so much work Walt white
    Heavy series heavy end of the hard life of Walt
    Hey ****
  24. Oct 10, 2015
    While the plot of this show definitely has its duller parts, but always manages to bring back the tension. The ending is just as great as it is expected from such an outstanding series.
  25. Sep 18, 2015
    I'm not going to spoil anything for you in this season. Breaking Bad's last season is dark, really dark. Walter "Heisenberg" White (Bryan Cranston) and Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul) are teaming up again for one last batch. This time, they have to deal with Jack Welker (Michael Bowen) and his gang of neo-nazis. Walter is also trying his best to avoid his brother-in-law DEA agent Hank (DeanI'm not going to spoil anything for you in this season. Breaking Bad's last season is dark, really dark. Walter "Heisenberg" White (Bryan Cranston) and Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul) are teaming up again for one last batch. This time, they have to deal with Jack Welker (Michael Bowen) and his gang of neo-nazis. Walter is also trying his best to avoid his brother-in-law DEA agent Hank (Dean Norris) and keeping his relationship with Skyler (Anna Gunn) and his son Walter Jr. (RJ Mitte). Walter is no longer an anti-hero, you don't like him anymore. The last five episodes are some of the most depressing and darkest episodes I've seen in a show. In the end, Breaking Bad has won over 100 awards (including 2 Golden Globes) and it's considered to be one of the best TV shows In history. In 2015, Hollywood Reporter placed Breaking Bad at #2 in their top 100 TV-shows of all time (right after Friends). For me it's nothing else but my favourite show.

Best episode - Episode 14 "Ozymandias" and episode 16 "Felina" (both are equally amazing)
    Worst episode (weakest episode) - Like season 4, this season has no weaker episodes.
  26. Aug 6, 2015
    It's a beautifully fitting ending, to an extremely powerful show. The final season of Breaking Bad is at the pinnacle of TV drama, 5 seasons of growth in the characters and the story blows up in one legendary episode, 'Ozymandias', and it is sensationally gripping. I admire Vince Gilligan for not allowing the show to drag on and on just for the sake of it. The ending feels neither abruptIt's a beautifully fitting ending, to an extremely powerful show. The final season of Breaking Bad is at the pinnacle of TV drama, 5 seasons of growth in the characters and the story blows up in one legendary episode, 'Ozymandias', and it is sensationally gripping. I admire Vince Gilligan for not allowing the show to drag on and on just for the sake of it. The ending feels neither abrupt nor prolonged. The show has ended on a very respectable high. It has set new benchmarks for TV drama with it's original and captivating story, it's developed and engrossing characters and cinematography that really cannot be found anywhere else. Walter White's journey has gotten better as it's gone on. That inconsistency is only a small problem though, within a big success story. Many will mourn the loss of Vince Gilligan's marvellous creation, because it has brought hours of entertainment to the lives of many. Breaking Bad is a brilliant show. It is beautifully original, fiercely climatic and concluded perfectly. I tip my hat to Breaking Bad. Expand
  27. Jul 25, 2015
    Each episode of season five builds upon the last. The final eight episodes of this show are so superbly acted, so incredibly intense, and so emotionally heart-wrenching that at times it's hard to watch. This is especially the case for Ozymandias, perhaps the most painful and best episode of the entire series. Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Dean Norris, and Jonathan Banks run the show withEach episode of season five builds upon the last. The final eight episodes of this show are so superbly acted, so incredibly intense, and so emotionally heart-wrenching that at times it's hard to watch. This is especially the case for Ozymandias, perhaps the most painful and best episode of the entire series. Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Dean Norris, and Jonathan Banks run the show with their extraordinary performances. This season is a fitting conclusion to the series. It ties up all loose ends imaginable and confirms Breaking Bad as the greatest television show of all time. Expand
  28. Jul 19, 2015
    [For entire series] This strangely unique crime drama baffled me every time I half tuned in during the third season, but when I went back and watched in order from the beginning was hooked of course. The best beat for beat storytelling ever. High concept start that only got better and better, deeper and deeper setting a new benchmark in pristine quality for television drama. Walter[For entire series] This strangely unique crime drama baffled me every time I half tuned in during the third season, but when I went back and watched in order from the beginning was hooked of course. The best beat for beat storytelling ever. High concept start that only got better and better, deeper and deeper setting a new benchmark in pristine quality for television drama. Walter White of course entered the pantheon of ultimate iconic characters played as a master class by Cranston. Expand
  29. Jun 24, 2015
    The best written TV series of all time.
    In this series is really all masterfully.
    Acting, directing, an idea, a scenario, all everything.
    Many university professors who teach screenplay, proposed to his students to watch this TV show, because it is the best indicator of how make the real story.
  30. May 28, 2015
    Si pudiera poner un 20/10 lo pondria. Esta temporada es una obra maestra en todos sus capitulos. El final es increible cada ep increible. La mejor serie que vi en toda mi vida, no solo cumplio mis expectativas sino que las supero en un 500%. Se va una de las mejores series, marco la television para siempre y cuando sea viejo le hablare a mis nietos sobre Breaking Bad. Si no la viste ¿Que esperas?

1. Reviewed by: Emily Nussbaum
    Aug 22, 2012
    Breaking Bad [is] a radical type of television, and also a very strange kind of must-watch: a show that you dread and crave at the same time.
  2. Reviewed by: Laura Emerick
    Jul 16, 2012
    The season five pre­miere "Live Free or Die", more than maintains the series' record of excellence.
  3. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    Jul 16, 2012
    The arc of this character--series creator Vince Gilligan's invention of Walter White as a sick soul--is, it's clear now. one of the great narratives in Television histpory. [13 Jul 2012, p.62]