Breaking Bad : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Jan 20, 2008
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
9.2

1. Feb 18, 2016
    Whoever gives this show a bad review, is am imbecile in my book. This is one of the best TV shows of all time. It is a piece of art. A classic. I love this show!
  2. Jul 9, 2014
    Хоть начало сногсшибательной криминальной драмы и может показаться достаточно унылым, стоит помнить, что самый сок еще впереди.
  3. Mar 13, 2014
    Without a doubt a cult classic. A show that has both humour and dark, shocking, unexpected moments in perfect timing. Fantastic actors, interesting characters with real personalities. Very few series come close to this. Deserves no less than a 10.
  4. Mar 18, 2014
    O Breaking Bad, you are but a splendid concoction of shameless grit, dark wit, phenomenal acting, dynamic male AND female characters, fast paced action and pensive, subtle reflection, all simmering together in the same deliciously debauched stew.
  5. Mar 21, 2014
    A victim of the hype train, Breaking Bad never quite lives up to the expectations thrust upon you by the media, your friends, family and their pets. Though the story is often at times gripping, there are too many episodes which fail to push the narrative forward in any meaningful way. I also take issue with the fact that the most relatable character is a sociopath, and that there areA victim of the hype train, Breaking Bad never quite lives up to the expectations thrust upon you by the media, your friends, family and their pets. Though the story is often at times gripping, there are too many episodes which fail to push the narrative forward in any meaningful way. I also take issue with the fact that the most relatable character is a sociopath, and that there are awkward moments where you actively root for him to do the wrong thing / commit serious crimes simply out of spite towards some of the more terrible cast (Marie is high on my all time list of most annoying characters). It's not The Wire, but it's certainly worth watching if you have a few weeks of down time, as this isn't really the sort of show that benefits from marathon watching. Expand
  6. Mar 26, 2014
    Without question the best show that's ever been on TV - prove me wrong. I'm sure Dexter's Michael C. Hall watched the finale and said "Oh **** so that's how you do it"

7. Mar 27, 2014
    Im not going to deny that Breaking Bad can be slowly some times and some things it´s not very realistic (little things really), but you can't avoid fell in love of some characters and their struggles. Breaking bad never fails me in a shocking-final-unexpected moment and it´s a show worth watching.
  8. Mar 31, 2014
    This is the best show I have ever watched and I believe this series will be the classic of our generation. Credit to the writers, the producers and most importantly the actors, especially Bryan Cranston & Aaron Paul. If you haven't watched it WATCH IT !!!!!
  9. Apr 4, 2014
    Breaking bad is very phenomenal. Works quite the emotional side while tense. The final ta getting electrifying! Which by the way in all the episodes from beginning to end!
  10. May 7, 2014
    This was the best show on TV, in my life time (and I am in my mid 40's), EVER. Really...really recommend it to everyone. A real "page turner". Deserves much more then a 9.4 user rating.
  11. May 12, 2014
    Breaking Bad is the best TV series of all time. Fantastic story, all episodes are extraordinary. Love this series, and am a big fan. Breaking Bad is **** Epic series!!!!!!!!!!
  12. May 13, 2014
    Normally when I hear about the next big American TV show, I think "oh no, here we go again". But you know what, I am absolutely stunned by how incredible Breaking Bad truly is. Superb actors and an incredible story from start to finish. My only regret is not being able to rate Breaking Bad above 10.
  13. Mar 29, 2015
    Breaking Bad is the best TV show we are ever going to get. Perfect Writing, Perfect Casting, Perfect Story. Everything about this show is awesome, there is only 1 slightly meh episode in my opinion and it's the Fly one in season 3. Everything else is LEGENDARY.

14. May 30, 2014
    Breaking Bad is an incredible experience and a T.V show worth watching more than any other. Honestly, it is a hugely interesting and captivating. Bryan Cranston's acting was purely mesmerizing and he rightfully made Breaking Bad one of the most popular shows on T.V!

"Fulminated Mercury and a bit of chemistry magic."
  15. Jun 4, 2014
    Absolutely brilliant. There are of course a few discrepancies but it isn't every day you find a show like this; mature, gripping, intelligent. It's also so ridiculously refreshing to find a high profile mature show which doesn't throw in sex scenes just because it can- retaining its artistic integrity.
  16. Jun 6, 2014
    This show is perfect. There is not other way to describe it. Excellent acting from all characters with an excellent, entertaining story. There is never a dull or boring moment in this show, all the way from the brilliant pilot to the superb ending. If you haven't seen this show yet, give it try, you won't be disappointed.
  17. Jun 6, 2014
    Very good acting of bryan cranston, the way he laughed,and threat peoples and family,great story,make sense,and how they make their meth,they sell it,and they got many problems,very logic,this is my favorite tv series,the course that can we learn,very useful for our life
  18. Jun 8, 2014
    One of the best TV Shows ever made, AMC's Breaking Bad proves that creating a new idea and putting that idea to work can indeed work out well. This show has some of the most well-written, well-developed, and overall well-made characters on the small screen. This is a show which you will find yourself losing hours in as you delve into this brilliant work.
  19. Jun 12, 2014
    This is the best television series in the history of television. Breaking Bad is put together well. All of the actors fit their roles perfectly, the story line is unmatched . The cinematic views of Albuquerque, New Mexico are breath-taking, and the violence is, well, violent.
    Season 1 through the first have of the 5th season is very entertaining, keeps a great story line with suspense. The 2nd half of the 5th season is when all hell breaks loose. Edge of your seat entertainment. If you haven't seen Breaking Bad, you are missing out on television history!
  20. Jun 21, 2014
    The smartest American drama to ever hit TV with sharp wit, tragedy and violence all wrapped up in the dangers of meth cooking and dealing. Vince Gilligan ensures you will laugh, cry and squirm in this fantastic opening of a TV show. 8/10
  21. Jun 29, 2014
    Probably the greatest TV show I've ever seen. Great characters, dialogue and suspense with a little bit of humour.. Bryan Cranston is remarkable and Aaron Paul is fantastic. Some episodes are small masterpieces of suspense. Bravo!
  22. Jul 5, 2014
    Out of every movie, tv-show, or anything that has been displayed on a screen for that matter, this, THIS show is the best thing I have ever seen. When people ask my top 3 favourite movies, I say breaking bad anyways. Down right spectacular with an ending that was none other than perfect. I can't believe people could make something so good, it's just outrageous. If anyone gives it under aOut of every movie, tv-show, or anything that has been displayed on a screen for that matter, this, THIS show is the best thing I have ever seen. When people ask my top 3 favourite movies, I say breaking bad anyways. Down right spectacular with an ending that was none other than perfect. I can't believe people could make something so good, it's just outrageous. If anyone gives it under a 9, they didn't pay attention to the show. I am not the danger, I am the danger. Expand
  23. Jul 9, 2014
    Une serie remarquable qui m'a tenu en haleine. Le ton, le rythme, la psychologie des personnages, ont transformé chaque étape du parcours de walter en chef d'oeuvre d'intelligence et d'humour noir.
    Un chef d'oeuvre.
  24. Jul 30, 2014
    The most additive tv show ever, excellent performances and exquisite history from begin to end. You must view this serie and you will not regret. The rating as pure as the meth superior 9.1
  25. Oct 22, 2014
    Alright then. I did not watch all of the series yet, in fact, Iam at Season 2 Episode 12 right now. As far as I can tell, is this probably the best TV series I have ever watched! Seriously, it's just amazing! It is a real joy to watch this series so far and I will definetely continue to watch this show.
    But there is one thing I want to say right now. And in fact, it is not even important for a review but I just hate or think that following characters are **** unnecessary(so far in the show, in my opinion).
    Skyler
    Jesse(like seriously, who the **** is this nobody? Well, probably this is the hole point of him; being nobody)
    Jane(hate her so **** much)
    And yeah, that's it. Iam sorry if this is not a proper review but I just wanted to make statement about this show and the characters. Still my favourite show so far together with The Walking Dead and of course Game of Thrones! :D
  26. Sep 16, 2014
    Oh, wow.

I watched the first season already when it came out a few years back, but started watching the rest only a while ago. That resulted in me binging the last four seasons, 55 episodes, in four weeks. And those weeks must be the best ones of my life. Well, at least almost. This is the way TV should be written. What a character study. It used so many techniques to highlight the
    Oh, wow.

This is the way TV should be written. What a character study. It used so many techniques to highlight the depths of human nature. The show cleverly used the environment and objects to highlight the inner feelings of characters. The dialogue was well planned and sharp. The meth cooking was in the end just a small device to explore humanity and what drives people, whether towards good or bad. You know what? I could keep showering this show with praise, but I don't really need to, because most of you already know what I'm talking about.

What I will however say is this: I cannot understand those people who find this show boring, who think that the long scenes with dialogue are nonsensical. They apparently have no idea about quality writing and how stories are built up! I have no idea what kind of shows give a person satisfaction if Breaking Bad doesn't. This show is deeply emotional. How can a person find a show boring when innocent people in it have to suffer the ramifications of a few people's bad deeds? They say one cannot argue about taste, but when it comes to Breaking Bad, I think one can. All the awards and accolades speak for themselves. If one belongs to the tiny minority of people which doesn't like this show, then one needs to question one's understanding of superb story telling.
  27. Aug 17, 2014
    Vince Gilligan's groundbreaking television series begins with a bang, but there is a sense of something missing throughout this first season. However, any flaws present here are largely overshadowed with phenomenal acting on the part of Bryan Cranston.
  28. Sep 25, 2014
    Great introduction, Breaking Bad's first season has a different way of going and acting, it seems a regular TV show about family problems and chemistry, that's what makes Breaking Bad so perfect in all means, it suprises you every season, almost every episode, is where Bryan Cranson and Aaron Paul show what they're up to, is the type of great acting that gives the actor the characterGreat introduction, Breaking Bad's first season has a different way of going and acting, it seems a regular TV show about family problems and chemistry, that's what makes Breaking Bad so perfect in all means, it suprises you every season, almost every episode, is where Bryan Cranson and Aaron Paul show what they're up to, is the type of great acting that gives the actor the character personality and vice versa. Expand
  29. Sep 29, 2014
    Breaking Bad is one of the best shows to ever be on television. Period. Great acting, great storytelling, and originality are all there. A perfect score from this guy here.
  30. Oct 23, 2014
    If you somehow didn't get on the bandwagon for the last season, you missed out huge. Don't let it continue, watch it all! This whole show is great, but the last season is the best entertainment I have ever seen with my own 2 eyeballs.

The show, so far, doesn’t have quite the right ingredients--it could use something more combustible in the mix.
  2. Breaking Bad mixes desperation and deviousness to yield a volatile, valuable product.
  3. Give Gilligan credit for a pilot, written mostly as one long flashback, that is suspenseful and surprising. Cranston is always fun to watch and Bad is no exception. What's more, a strong supporting cast suggests there is a lot of room for this series to grow.