• Network: AMC
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 20, 2008
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
9.2

1. Jun 6, 2016
    One of the best shows I've seen in a long long time. Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul did an amazing job sinking into the true nature of the characters. Kudos to Vince Gilligan for coming up with such an amazing concept that stands out among all the other TV series.
  2. Feb 15, 2017
    Breaking Bad season 1 may not reach the same levels as the following seasons, but it still in itself is amazing. From the very beginning it introduces a believable and lovable family, with fully fleshed out characters and an interesting plot that keeps you always wanting to come back for more. It has terrific performances, writing, and direction from beginning to end. It is a must see for all.
  3. Aug 3, 2016
    Best series ever made , Brian Bryan Cranston of work is majestic , it has everything you could expect from a great series , drama, humor, simply a playwriting class.
  4. Aug 20, 2016
    When I think good acting, I think Breaking Bad. Seasons 1 through 3 are a bit slow however 4 through 5 is as if Vince slammed on the pedal creating perhaps the most exciting series of all time.
  5. Oct 25, 2016
    Let's cook some meth biatch! Breaking Bad is a great show. Undoubtedly the best ever. It's funny, it's action-packed, it's sad. It really just tries to rape your emotions, and does a damn fine job of it too. It's creative, and ingenious in every way you can think of. Plus some of the methods of killing people are just plain badass. And who wouldn't think their teacher is a badass forLet's cook some meth biatch! Breaking Bad is a great show. Undoubtedly the best ever. It's funny, it's action-packed, it's sad. It really just tries to rape your emotions, and does a damn fine job of it too. It's creative, and ingenious in every way you can think of. Plus some of the methods of killing people are just plain badass. And who wouldn't think their teacher is a badass for taking cancer by the balls, shoving them up its own ass, saying, **** you!" and cookin' meth and slingin' mad dope. That's Breaking Bad. Walking Dead my ass. Game of Thrones can shove it. And that whiny **** Jesse Pinkman is also one of the best characters ever, but dammit, Heisenberg is where it's at. So, if you want a really violent, vulgar show about drugs, with an amazing story, great characters that you really feel for, and some of the greatest moments on TV, then let's break bad. Expand
  6. Feb 26, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Breaking bad is in my top 3 shows that include Game of Thrones and Narcos. Instead of the usual garbage on television, this is something different. Walter does an amazing job of juggling the many relationships he has, cooking meth and his battle with cancer. Supporting characters like Jesse, Tuco, Saul, Skyler, Flynn, the in-laws do an amazing job and each play a vital part in the show offering something new instead of just being extras. The entire show keeps reminding you of the bigger picture and the seriousness of Walter's actions. I could watch this show again and wished they had more than 4 seasons. This show actual made me binge watch the series. If you haven't seen it... get it watched. Expand
  7. Jan 1, 2017
    This serie is amazing. I have already seen it twice and I will see it again very soon. I can't compare it with other series, Breaking Bad is the best show ever made in my opinion. Great casting and story telling, I can't complain about a single thing.
  8. Jan 6, 2017
    Very good and atmospheric start either ending. Very good and atmospheric start either ending. Very good and atmospheric start either ending. Very good and atmospheric start either ending.
  9. Jan 11, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. One of the best shows in recent memory, Breaking Bad follows Walter White's struggle to provide for his family after being diagnosed with terminal cancer. However, he makes a decision that many of us would find very stupid: he decides to cook meth to pay for his treatment.

The best parts of this show are its villains, unforgettable "heroes, the action, and the thought-provoking narrative. Many people have pointed out how illogical some of the characters' decisions are; but let me ask you: If you were a drug overlord who is slowly descending into insanity, how logical would you be?

However, some of the characters felt a little annoying at times (none of the main ones, for the most part); and some episodes tended to drag. But in the end, Breaking Bad has all the ingredients of a great television show, mixed almost to perfection. And while not without its flaws - like any other TV show - it provides plenty of thrills, chills, and tears that will stay with you for a long time.
  10. Jan 11, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. There are very, very few shows where every series is consistently excellent (the only other I can think of is Fawlty Towers in its short 2 series run). Each series builds on the last, showing the morality compass of our protagonist gradually mutate from fairly understandable but illegal decisions (underpaid chemistry teacher with 2 jobs decides to help a failed student make meth as a one off to help pay bills for a new child) to entirely evil (literally becoming a drug baron in the midst of drug laws).

You actually catch yourself sympathising with acts we would decry and be in disgust of because of how brilliantly the characters are introduced to us.
  11. Jun 13, 2017
    The first season of Breaking Bad is a promising start to something that will turn to become one of the best dramas and TV shows of all time. While it might have not every thing down to a tee, the shows characters and thematics start to creep through and throw you for a ride of the path less taken. Seeing Walt hesitantly enter the drug business and watch the partner relationship of him andThe first season of Breaking Bad is a promising start to something that will turn to become one of the best dramas and TV shows of all time. While it might have not every thing down to a tee, the shows characters and thematics start to creep through and throw you for a ride of the path less taken. Seeing Walt hesitantly enter the drug business and watch the partner relationship of him and Jesse Pinkman is nothing short of great to watch. Expand
  12. Feb 7, 2017
    Epic TV series - and CLASS A acting that will go down in history as one of the best series ever made!

I never knew I could ever watch anything other than chick flicks until this series blew my mind away and started making my brain cells do their thing again.
  13. Mar 9, 2017
    this show is really good like really good if you haven't watched it get a netflix account and watch is now the characters are great with fantastic arcs and no moment in the show is bad at any moment
  14. Apr 16, 2017
    This is the best Crime Drama show running on television alongside Dexter. The writing is simply brilliant, tough the series is a little slow but the acting of Bryan Cranston is outstanding.
  15. Apr 8, 2017
    Vince Gilligan's groundbreaking television series begins with a bang, but there is a sense of something missing throughout this first season. At times, the show seems unsure of where it truly wants to go, and even feels forced - for instance, the exploding car at the gas station. However, any flaws present here are largely overshadowed by phenomenal acting on the part of Bryan Cranston.
  16. Apr 11, 2017
    I can't even know how to say how awesome this was. The best TV Show i've seen so far in my life. After some less entertaining first episodes i wasn't expecting something so great to come. The transformation of Walter White is amazing and Bryan Cranston is a name i will never forget. Nowadays companies keep selling us what we want to see and they end up screwing up in the story line by notI can't even know how to say how awesome this was. The best TV Show i've seen so far in my life. After some less entertaining first episodes i wasn't expecting something so great to come. The transformation of Walter White is amazing and Bryan Cranston is a name i will never forget. Nowadays companies keep selling us what we want to see and they end up screwing up in the story line by not stopping where they should be. This was exactly what i wanted for so long. Something amazing from the beginning to the end. It keeps getting better and end up big and it will be remembered as one of the best Series of All Time. Expand
  17. May 21, 2017
    This has to be one of the greatest tv-series ever. Great story, amazing acting and it's believable. At times it can have some boring moments. Especially the ''Fly'' episode is one you want to skip. But for the most part, a thrilling experience. Definitely want to watch this if you either like action or drama.
  18. Jul 17, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. AMC se volvió la cadena mas popular de esta era gracias a Breaking Bad y The walking Dead, simplemente magistral, esta serie inicia de una manera increíble mostrándote a un hombre con una vida de perdedor, con una esposa embarazada y un hijo discapacitado, con problemas de dinero tanto así que debe lavar autos después de su trabajo de profesor de química en una escuela secundaria.
    Como si fuera poco le detectan cáncer y ya todo en su vida se va al diablo y en lo único que piensa es como sobrevivirá su familia cuando el muera.
    Y así comienza su metamorfosis de un hombre asustadizo y políticamente correcto hasta un despiadado sanguinario adicto al dinero.
    Cada episodio te lleva al borde del asiento y te deja con el corazón en la boca. sus primeros intentos en el mundo de la droga sus primeros asesinatos y su sed de poder hacen que esta trama gane su propia identidad como serie.
    Cuando termina la primera temporada notas como ese Walter White que conociste en el piloto ya no es ni la sombra de lo que se ha convertido.
  19. Aug 9, 2017
    Those that don't like Breaking Bad don't have the patience or lack the understanding of what the show is saying. Some of the best acting in a Tv show ever, and probably the best show ever.
  20. Aug 15, 2017
    Great actors acting. As with the genre, there is tension in each series. One of the few series where the new season is better than the past. The plot is great from start to finish, everything is finished so that no questions are left. The best in her genre (criminal drama) and one of the best television series in the history.

The show, so far, doesn’t have quite the right ingredients--it could use something more combustible in the mix.
  2. Breaking Bad mixes desperation and deviousness to yield a volatile, valuable product.
  3. Give Gilligan credit for a pilot, written mostly as one long flashback, that is suspenseful and surprising. Cranston is always fun to watch and Bad is no exception. What's more, a strong supporting cast suggests there is a lot of room for this series to grow.