• Network: E!
  • Season #: 1
1.3

Overwhelming dislike- based on 8 Ratings

1. Feb 13, 2011
    i like it it is a competition and a lot went on like always it's a reality show people get overi like it it is a competition and a lot went on like always it's a reality show people get over yourself----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Collapse
  2. Jan 10, 2011
    "I'm sorry, you're leaving bridal plasty. Your wedding will still continue, but it won't be perfect." This is probably one of the most horrific, disgusting, esteem-lowering shows I have ever glimpsed through. What would propel already rather good-looking women to engage in this ridiculous endeavor, and catfights bandaged from head to foot on national television to boot, I have no idea. Get"I'm sorry, you're leaving bridal plasty. Your wedding will still continue, but it won't be perfect." This is probably one of the most horrific, disgusting, esteem-lowering shows I have ever glimpsed through. What would propel already rather good-looking women to engage in this ridiculous endeavor, and catfights bandaged from head to foot on national television to boot, I have no idea. Get this garbage off! Expand
  3. Dec 18, 2010
    This is absolutely disgusting. Talk about praying on and enabling insecurity. These have to be the most garbage people on reality TV. Gross -------
  4. Dec 8, 2010
    Want to know what's wrong with society? Well, here it is, all neatly wrapped in one little bundle. Unfortunately the problem presented in this incredibly mind numbing show can't be "fixed" with a quick surgery. I cannot fathom who watches this rubbish and thinks it's good, if you happen to be one of those people you should probably reexamine your life.
  5. Dec 6, 2010
    Sorry, I forgot to set the score number and the default is 10 (?!). This show is a Zero. If I could, I would rate it a deeply negative number.

1. Reviewed by: Paige Wiser
    Dec 9, 2010
    On most reality shows, contestants who win a challenge receive a prize - an immunity idol, say, or a rose. On "Bridalplasty," these are the words you long to hear: "Come grab your syringe and go down to the injectables party."
  2. Reviewed by: Keith Staskiewicz
    Dec 9, 2010
    The Shanna Moakler-fronted show is as shallow as a kiddie pool, and filled with as many whiny brats. [26 Nov 2010, p.68]
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Lloyd
    Dec 9, 2010
    Of Bridalplasty itself there is not much to say beyond that it is a creepy mix of things you have seen before.