• Network: Lifetime
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 19, 2012
  • Season #: 1
2.0

1. Jun 19, 2012
    Seriously, Bristol? A reality show starring yourself? It's gonna be canceled after that because I've had enough of the Palins. They looked even worse than those Real Housewives of D.C. white trash and her alleged husband. Maybe Kathy Griffin could teach her a lesson about pregnancy.
  2. Jun 20, 2012
    I said it when Sarah Palin first came on the scene and I will say it again. "White Trash". All of them. This kid has nothing to offer on this poor excuse of a show. The creators should be embarrassed for putting on this garbage.

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Jun 20, 2012
    It's like watching The Hills with all the shallow fun, glamor and Lauren Conrad edited out. [25 Jun 2012, p.47]
  2. Reviewed by: Robert Lloyd
    Jun 19, 2012
    In spite of their occasional expressions of enthusiasm for the "adventure," we're left with a show about two sisters, temporarily billeted in a Beverly Hills mansion, mostly complaining about Los Angeles, each other and their lives.
  3. Reviewed by: Hank Stuever
    Jun 19, 2012
    Even if you have a lasting grudge against all things Palin, there's no payoff here. It's a new low for anyone who makes the mistake of watching.