7.5

1. pd7
    Jul 13, 2013
    I cant say enough about this show. First off, showing Brooklyn and all its places really made me understand the heart of it. Next the shows themselves were extremely interesting and the hour just flew by. I waited each week to see the next one. Was able to learn about all the work a DA's office does Hope you will be on again each and every week. I already miss you
  2. Jul 7, 2013
    I liked the show. No big whistles or anything, just facts. When I clicked on the tv guide to find info about it, I thought it was just another cop show, so almost passed it by. I hope someone will spoof it up a bit and give it another go. I gave it an 8.
  3. Jun 13, 2013
    The stories were boring, with repetitive conversations and the worst music background ever. Only watched episode 2, but that was enough to remove the record series designation. I understand why they only made 6 episodes.

1. Reviewed by: Allison Keene
    May 28, 2013
    Ultimately, Brooklyn DA is an intimate look at urban prosecutors that, even though it can feel a little too clean, certainly stands out among unscripted summer programming.
  2. Reviewed by: Robert Lloyd
    May 28, 2013
    The show is indeed diverting. Nothing surprising, but pretty consistently interesting and as easy to watch as any invented procedural.
  3. Reviewed by: Neil Genzlinger
    May 28, 2013
    It looks like a zillion other workplace reality shows.