• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 17, 2013
  • Season #: 1 , 2
7.6

1. Sep 18, 2013
    One of the better pilots I've seen in a long time. Cast is great and they already have a rapport in only one episode. I laughed out loud several times, which was nice after sitting through the train-wreck of Dads. If you like Parks & Rec, 30 Rock, The Office (meaning smart, well-written, well-acted shows) then you will enjoy this as well. It fits well with New Girl and Mindy. Oh, andOne of the better pilots I've seen in a long time. Cast is great and they already have a rapport in only one episode. I laughed out loud several times, which was nice after sitting through the train-wreck of Dads. If you like Parks & Rec, 30 Rock, The Office (meaning smart, well-written, well-acted shows) then you will enjoy this as well. It fits well with New Girl and Mindy. Oh, and referring to another review on here, in what universe is a gay black cop a stereotype? Expand
  2. Sep 21, 2013
    Samberg is annoyingly smug in his delivery, demanding a laugh out of every syllable he spews. It needs to dial down the hideous snark all-around. Barney Miller was the last good urban cop show. This is a steamy pile.
  3. Sep 19, 2013
    Seems like it is right on the line between the typical network sitcom and something really creative and interesting. I hope future episodes do not fall into the trap of the easy jokes we have seen many times before. If this evolves into a really intelligent comedy, I will up my rating, and keep on watching.
  4. Sep 17, 2013
    This show seems like it doesn't know what it wants to be. Is it a screwball comedy or one that solves crimes?Either way it isn't funny. Stereotypical black boss, rule-breaking gifted detective and his way too hot and young to be a homicide detective partner. Whichever critics thought this show was funny need a new t.v.
  5. Sep 17, 2013
    It's a better pitch for show than an episode of television, but it's kinda nice to finish watching a pilot with feelings of "Well, that's got potential!" instead of "jesus, hopefully they figure that mess out." The characters seemed primed for great interactions with each other once the actors get a feel for them (and they appear to be learning fast).
  6. Sep 17, 2013
    Honestly surprised that critics like it as much as they do. Sure there is a bit of humor but some of it is not only quite stupid but also head scratching as well, Like it doesn't make sense and is really awkward (in a bad way). I don't think I am gonna continue watching it because I simply didn't care for it.
  7. Iar
    Sep 18, 2013
    "I love that series..." "Same!" It is wonderful to see something like that on the TV. A good cast and a good story, which is funny. And this is what matters, isn't it?
  8. Oct 14, 2013
    This is a great new TV show that looks like the arrested development of the police genre. It is funny, smartly written, and Andy Samberg is the perfect lead role. Although the pilot was average, the second episode picks up and the rest is great. Time will tell if this show will be great.
  9. Oct 11, 2013
    THE BEST NEW SHOW ON TV. HANDS DOWN.

You don't find this funny? You don't have a sense of humor worth listening to for reviews. Sorry. Wait, no I'm not. It panders to a more educated SNL viewer, the person who doesn't watch procedural cop shows because they are boring, or maybe just watches castle or mentalist. It's for someone who hates stereotypes, but realizes that stereotypes and
    THE BEST NEW SHOW ON TV. HANDS DOWN.

It panders to a more educated SNL viewer, the person who doesn't watch procedural cop shows because they are boring, or maybe just watches castle or mentalist. It's for someone who hates stereotypes, but realizes that stereotypes and generalizations make conversations easier.

This show is for someone who finds it hard walking the line between following the book, and getting done.

I don't like Andy Samberg, never had. When I heard about this show, I winced, I even tried to delete it off my Tivo before my GF noticed. I failed, and we watched it... and I'm damn glad I did.

Don't watch this show if you aren't relaxed, if you are and get off on watching people (samberg/his hot partner) with ridiculous egos that get in the way of their work... then watch this. You won't regret it.
  10. Sep 17, 2013
    Watching it was like watching a half hour version of psych. A talented detective who acts like a child. It is hilarious, and I can't wait to see more.
  11. Sep 28, 2013
    This show is pretty hilarious so far! I hated Andy Samburg on SNL... HATED him. But he's perfect for this role. File this show as one of those that are hilariously funny, that boring people don't like. 9/10 for now. Can't wait to see more.
  12. Sep 28, 2013
    The pilot was promising but a bit messy. After the 2nd episode (and seeing how mediocre the other sitcom pilots were) this looks likely to be the best new comedy this year.
  13. Oct 14, 2013
    There's potential with this series. The inter-character relationships need to be developed, and the actors need to tone down their characters' persona a bit. Currently they actors are bordering on playing caricatures

That aside, the viewport into precinct in a fun and mostly enjoyable one..

Yes, there's potential here.
  14. Dec 3, 2013
    Clever, engaging, and hilarious, a diverse and talented ensemble makes Brooklyn Nine-Nine not only the best new show of 2013, but easily among the best sitcoms created in many years. I am hard pressed to think of a show with a more consistent and enjoyable freshman season than the Nine-Nine has delivered thus far, and very much look forward to seeing the show and it's cast grow into theirClever, engaging, and hilarious, a diverse and talented ensemble makes Brooklyn Nine-Nine not only the best new show of 2013, but easily among the best sitcoms created in many years. I am hard pressed to think of a show with a more consistent and enjoyable freshman season than the Nine-Nine has delivered thus far, and very much look forward to seeing the show and it's cast grow into their impressive potential. Expand
  15. Oct 23, 2013
    This was a surprisingly funny show. I wasn't a big fan of Andy Samberg until I saw this show. Andre Braugher's deadpan delivery is a perfect foil for Samberg's zany comedy. I laughed out loud many times during the show. In addition to the comedic aspects, this show also has heart. The characters seem genuine and the whole cast is great. I hope everyone gives this show a try.
  16. Dec 22, 2013
    Brooklyn Nine Nine Season 1

Brooklyn Nine Nine Season 1

Over the last year we have seen a high rise in drama shows. In a hectic world Brooklyn Nine Nine is just what everyone needs. A sequential comedy with no substantial plot line always works great. However shows like these are always border lining their own popularity. Eventually there always comes a time, during the mid second season when the show becomes very repetitive as it lacks certain character conflict.

The unlikely partnership of Andy Samberg and Andre Braugher is surprisingly funny. As all hit televisions go The characters have great dynamic personalities. What this show fulfils in characters it fall short in case plot lines. As disappointing as that is, it puts a clock on the show. Its funny, a great spin off of regular cop shows and original but I have a problem seeing the shows longitivtiy.
  17. Feb 16, 2014
    As you can probably tell from my username and that I've reviews ashes to ashes and life on mars, I like Police TV Shows. I especially like them when they're comedy, like this one. However, as I live in England, the series has only just come out here, and only the first five episodes have aired. I have seen episodes 2-5, and those episodes were good humour. A few of the jokes you couldAs you can probably tell from my username and that I've reviews ashes to ashes and life on mars, I like Police TV Shows. I especially like them when they're comedy, like this one. However, as I live in England, the series has only just come out here, and only the first five episodes have aired. I have seen episodes 2-5, and those episodes were good humour. A few of the jokes you could guess before they were told, and thats what makes this an 8/10. Expand
  18. Feb 11, 2014
    A show like Brooklyn Nine-Nine will rise and fall with its cast. For the time being, Nine-Nine thrives upon funny and zany characters that are forced to be with each other in the confines of a police precinct. Andy Samberg is hilarious as one of the show's leads and the situations faced are at times incredible riots of fun. But at the same time a show like this requires a high level ofA show like Brooklyn Nine-Nine will rise and fall with its cast. For the time being, Nine-Nine thrives upon funny and zany characters that are forced to be with each other in the confines of a police precinct. Andy Samberg is hilarious as one of the show's leads and the situations faced are at times incredible riots of fun. But at the same time a show like this requires a high level of humor to carry it or some kind of interesting character or plot continuations to keep things together. The Nine-Nine will survive a season on its funny bone all by itself, but what about future seasons? At least for now, I love this show and hope it find new ways to impress as it ages. Expand
  19. Nov 27, 2013
    1st 10 episodes, season 1 a bit annoying and uneven to start but each character is becoming more individual and most are interesting a couple of characters are annoying but there are enough redeeming features to keep them palatable. Worth it just for Braugher's great deadpan, but enough laughs scattered through to keep watching. A solid 7.5 so far but rounded to 8 for the Thanksgiving episode.
  20. Oct 11, 2013
    One of the most impressive new shows of 2013. The casting is fantastic, the writing hilarious, and all around it just brims with success. When I first heard of this show the idea of a cop-comedy starring Andy Samberg sounded like an incredibly poor idea that was doomed to fail, but after these first four episodes I must say that I am incredibly impressed with the show. It manages toOne of the most impressive new shows of 2013. The casting is fantastic, the writing hilarious, and all around it just brims with success. When I first heard of this show the idea of a cop-comedy starring Andy Samberg sounded like an incredibly poor idea that was doomed to fail, but after these first four episodes I must say that I am incredibly impressed with the show. It manages to successfully parody many cop shows and movies, while never coming across as stupid. The crimes are just serious enough to come across as realistic and the humor just smart enough to make it sure that the characters aren't making light of horrible crimes. I can't tell you how many times this show has made me laugh out loud. It's smart and funny, a combination many shows fail to achieve. Expand
  21. Mar 28, 2014
    Surprisingly great show! The ads that I saw didn't show that there was anything special to it, but when I heard that it won best comedy series at the gg and Samburg won best comedic tv actor, I gave it a shot. I do not regret doing that as this is one of the funnier shows on tv, if you're still sceptical, you should give it a shot, it's very funny.
  22. Sep 25, 2013
    Had kinda low expectations for this show, considering most premiers are canned after one season or so, but this show is pretty damn funny. The cast is fantastic, as they really seem to gel well with each other, especially Andy Samberg and Andre Braugher. Who knew that guy could be funny? The plot is above average, and I expect it to get even better when this show starts to pick up evenHad kinda low expectations for this show, considering most premiers are canned after one season or so, but this show is pretty damn funny. The cast is fantastic, as they really seem to gel well with each other, especially Andy Samberg and Andre Braugher. Who knew that guy could be funny? The plot is above average, and I expect it to get even better when this show starts to pick up even more steam. If you like good tv, I recommend this diamond in the rough type of show. Expand
  23. Mar 27, 2014
    It took a while before I'd consider Brooklyn Nine-Nine great but it's now far and away the best new comedy this Season. Seriously, this has potential to be the new The Office, in my mind. However, despite being set in a workplace environment, this isn't as similar to the now classic as some people billed it to be. Rather than making everyone in the precinct wildly unrelatable, the writersIt took a while before I'd consider Brooklyn Nine-Nine great but it's now far and away the best new comedy this Season. Seriously, this has potential to be the new The Office, in my mind. However, despite being set in a workplace environment, this isn't as similar to the now classic as some people billed it to be. Rather than making everyone in the precinct wildly unrelatable, the writers have done an exceptional job of making us fall in love with these detectives. After the initial episodes, where it was mostly entertaining but inconsequential sketches, the show blossoms into a brilliant character driven comedy.

In fact, if there's any comedy that reminds me of, it wouldn't be The Office. This more reminds me of the earlier Seasons of How I Met Your Mother, when the humour worked because the characters where so much more than silly comic book-esque stereotypes. I mean yeah, most elite comedies manage to have great characters but they're usually not all that likeable. Shows like Arrested Development and The Larry Sanders Show thrive on being bitingly satirical. Would I like to hang out with Lucille Bluth? Hell no. How about Andy Samberg's Jake Peralta? Hell yes.

Peralta's an interesting case since he comes off as a serial **** at first. Throughout the course of the Season, the writers have taken huge steps in making our main character more personable character. The dude's really passionate about his job and cocky attitude turns audiences off at the opening of the show. It's not surprising since even the aforementioned The Office and Arrested Development thrived in seeing the most normal of the cast members deal with the antics of the people around them. Nevertheless, without feeling unnatural, Peralta transforms into a more admirable person.

The straight faced Ray Holt, played perfectly by Andre Braugher, plays a huge role in Peralta's development. Holt is the new boss of the Nine-Nine and he won't take any of Peralta's **** It's not a one sided development either; one of the show's best aspects comes in these two characters influencing each other. Peralta's is no longer as arrogant (though he'd still never lose a bet if he can help it) and Holt's become more excepting of the detectives' various quirks.

The rest of the cast often seems equally vital to how the show works. Amy Santiago (Melissa Fumero) works as Peralta's love interest and rival, which is fitting given their personality types. Santiago is constantly looking to impress Holt with good police work, while Peralta is constantly flashy and over-dramatic with his arrests. Peralta often teases Santiago like the immature person he is but he knows he has an attraction to her deep down. I've realized just how much I've bought into this pairing in a sweet scene in "Charges and Specs", Season 1's finale.

Charles Boyle (Joe Lo Truglio) and Rosa Diaz (Stephanie Beatriz) are possibly the best sources of comedy on the show. Diaz's sarcastic remarks and Boyle's naivety work great whether the pair are together or apart. The show also seems intent on shipping the two together which I have mixed feelings about.

Characters like Terry Jeffords (Terry Crews) and Gina Linetti (Chelsea Peretti) sometimes fade into the background. They've had their hilarious moments (Jeffords is "an enormous, muscular Ellen Degeneres," after all) but they don't always seem like the most vital characters. Hitchcock (Dirk Blocker) and Scully (Joel McKinnon Miller) are the definition of side characters, as they're so obviously parodies of those two detectives that nobody remembers from the first Season of The Wire.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine is a cop show and it never lets you forget that. Writers take cop drama tropes and make them entertaining again. The writing here is mostly stellar, with only a few misfires. The only large complaint that I can think of otherwise is the sometimes zany pacing that makes the odd episode feel disjointed.

In the midst of an era where every comedy seems to go for the low hanging fruit like sexual orientation, gender stereotypes, and race, Brooklyn Nine-Nine is a breath of fresh air. Holt is gay, and the writers never poke fun at it. It seems normal, as it should be, and lesser writers would create homosexual characters for the sole purpose of making fun of him. Holt's the most badass character on the show and the laughs he inspire do not come from the fact that he's gay.

After, a so-so start, Brooklyn Nine-Nine has become something special. We've already got some star talent on cast, but the show has also attracted guest stars such as Adam Sandler (not his biggest fan but he's very popular) and Craig Robinson. B99's been a great success story for FOX, so here's to many more awesome Seasons.
  24. Sep 20, 2013
    Much too early to compare, or even mention Barney Miller, or better still, the great underated Denis Leary comedy The Job, in the same sentence as Brooklyn Nine Nine. And I can't think of a more overused character type than the immature man-child. Still, there is a lot to like. Sandberg's character could have gotten real annoying, really quickly, but he dials it down just enough to keep itMuch too early to compare, or even mention Barney Miller, or better still, the great underated Denis Leary comedy The Job, in the same sentence as Brooklyn Nine Nine. And I can't think of a more overused character type than the immature man-child. Still, there is a lot to like. Sandberg's character could have gotten real annoying, really quickly, but he dials it down just enough to keep it funny. The byplay between Braugher and the rest of the cast is golden. And Joe Lo Truglio (The State, Reno 911!) is always a treat. Expand
  25. Sep 18, 2013
    It suffers from the same old cookie cutter network formulas. Odd to poor casting. Outlandish unbelievable scenarios. I loved Andy Samberg in Cuckoo (UK), that part was what he excels at. This cop thing not so much. Its just so far fetched you can never really get into it. They could not have done much worse, this just has no chance of renewal or pickup. This show is DOA unfortunately.It suffers from the same old cookie cutter network formulas. Odd to poor casting. Outlandish unbelievable scenarios. I loved Andy Samberg in Cuckoo (UK), that part was what he excels at. This cop thing not so much. Its just so far fetched you can never really get into it. They could not have done much worse, this just has no chance of renewal or pickup. This show is DOA unfortunately. Fox cant get a comedy hit to save their lives. It was doomed the second it was announced on that network. The critics are drinking their own bathwater. Expand
  26. Sep 20, 2013
    The show is witty and clever with a good supporting cast. The writers should be able to take off with this one. Hopefully Samberg can establish a good relationship with Braugher. Let's keep the comedy coming!
  27. Sep 26, 2013
    Compared to so many other shows premiering this fall, this is one of the more entertaining comedies to premier. Call me a sucker for no laugh track comedies I guess but this one is a solid entry in the fall line up. There are some premiers where, after watching, you can say "this is a hit" and some that you may think "doomed to failure". This one may not be a lock in the hit categoryCompared to so many other shows premiering this fall, this is one of the more entertaining comedies to premier. Call me a sucker for no laugh track comedies I guess but this one is a solid entry in the fall line up. There are some premiers where, after watching, you can say "this is a hit" and some that you may think "doomed to failure". This one may not be a lock in the hit category but is far closer to that than the latter.

Samberg is very good at playing the immature hot shot, yet quite competent cop, surrounded by a supporting cast, each with distinct personalities that make them all fun and interesting. The chemistry between the cast members can be felt... similar to that of The Office (although The Office still has characters that are tough to beat).

Its not a laugh a minute pilot episode perhaps but it gave me some good laughs and had me entertained throughout and peaked my curiosity for future installments. Samberg's character, playing off the seriousness of Branauer works well.

I do hope that the show can delve a little deeper into the ridiculous as the show moves forward as there are too many characters with the potential to showcase some very funny moments. So while there is some room for improvements, among the onslaught of Fall comedy premiers, this is one of the better offerings.

As a side note... Premiering this show on the heels of New Girl was also a wide decision as it has the potential to make Tuesday night a good night for comedy on Fox.
  28. Sep 30, 2013
    Terrible. Boring. The character are not interesting or funny. Shows like this give me hope that I too could get a program on a TV because it wouldn't be hard to come up with a better premise and a better script.
  29. Oct 28, 2013
    When I first saw the pilot I wasn't really sure if it had the potential for a good show or it will be just another flop. But I have to say that I laugh more and more with each episode.
  30. Oct 22, 2013
    I thought it was going to be one of the disgusting shows with balls or wedgies and what not but i was pleasantly surprised on the whole presentation. Not sure why people give negative reviews because they are looking for a homicidal story line. This is not a 40min crime solving show. Just a 20 min time pass and it does that job quite beautifully.
  31. Feb 12, 2014
    Initially I thought, how can this show sustain itself? But it gets funnier and funnier, and better and more entertaining. The show gradually slowly increases in depth as you get to know and love the characters.
  32. Jan 14, 2014
    This show is mixed with action and humour and has proven to be a hit. Each character has their own personality that runs coherent with the others. I always look forward to this show every week (mainly because I am a huge fan of Samberg and his work with The Lonely Island and SNL) and it has catapulted its way into my favourite TV shows.
  33. Dec 18, 2013
    This show is very good. Different than most cop shows, even the comedies. The cast is a great group with several stand out performers. Sandberg and Barger make a good matchup for the heated boss/employee relationship.
  34. Jan 4, 2014
    A funny show with good writing. The cast is great and the show does provide more screen time to the characters you genuinely want to see and they interact well with each other. Even though it is a star vehicle for Andy Samberg the real star of the show is Terry Crews. He MAKES this show!
  35. Feb 27, 2014
    Very good show, funny and seems to get better every episode. I am sure my score will increase as the show continues. Definitely worth watching! The cast you can tell has gotten much more comfortable with each other and the writing has improved greatly.
  36. Mar 15, 2014
    Smart. A definite Archerish vibe to the show. It's pretty light for a cop show, which is a nice change. Diverse characters, good writing and acting, and interesting plots.
  37. Mar 11, 2014
    The funniest ensemble comedy since NewsRadio, Brooklyn Nine-Nine takes that same winning formula and blends it with the familiar themes of the police procedural. Seven uniquely strange but surprisingly deep and nuanced characters, each with their own quirky relationships with one another, put together in an environment ripe with comedy potential. The genius of Brooklyn Nine-Nine is thatThe funniest ensemble comedy since NewsRadio, Brooklyn Nine-Nine takes that same winning formula and blends it with the familiar themes of the police procedural. Seven uniquely strange but surprisingly deep and nuanced characters, each with their own quirky relationships with one another, put together in an environment ripe with comedy potential. The genius of Brooklyn Nine-Nine is that any combination of the main characters can be excessively funny, not just in how different the characters are but where they are unexpectedly alike. By themselves the characters are pretty funny too; some absolutely unforgettable one-liners have come from characters just being themselves.

This show is much more than a one-note joke or a vehicle for Andy Samberg to be an amusing jerk. If you want to see one of the best structured ensemble comedies on TV today, give this show a shot.
  38. Apr 19, 2014
    Easily one of the funniest shows on tv. I didn't like Andy Samberg that much before, but this show has changed my view of him. The entire cast is perfect together.
  39. May 12, 2014
    This is one of the best comedies I've seen in a long time. The characters have developed well throughout the series and the cast work really well together. The scripts are always engaging and funny, and some of the situations and humor is laugh out loud funny. I'm looking forward to the second series.
  40. Jun 4, 2014
    This is a quality comedy show if you're into the style of show that Parks and Rec and The Office does. It's detectives instead of normal office workers, but they don't usually do much detecting of things anyway. It's just a theme kinda.

I would normally give this show a solid 8, except because of the name I'm gonna have to go with 9.
  41. Sep 24, 2013
    Juvenile...at best.......boring and annoying at worst. The rest of this review is just filler to get up to 150 characters...but I still thought this show was lame.
  42. Nov 12, 2014
    I watched the first season and part of the second after friends insisted that it was a good show. The show is a mess. There are too many characters and it makes them all seem under-served and not believable. Even for a show that is purposely goofy and light it's hollow. It reminds me of when the Office cast grew to the point of it being too noisy. Brooklyn nine nine seems to have startedI watched the first season and part of the second after friends insisted that it was a good show. The show is a mess. There are too many characters and it makes them all seem under-served and not believable. Even for a show that is purposely goofy and light it's hollow. It reminds me of when the Office cast grew to the point of it being too noisy. Brooklyn nine nine seems to have started there. Samberg isn't protagonist material either and that makes the rest of the show suffer. No single point for the audience to jump off of. Expand
  43. Sep 27, 2013
    I want to like this. I do like it, but I just can't see where they can go with it. Once he stops being so over the top crazy, it's raison d'etre may disappear. But if he doesn't stop being so over the top crazy, it's going to get stale. For now, I'll stay tuned.
  44. Dec 16, 2014
    It's fresh, it works, to an extent. All of the characters have the ability to create or insinuate humour in their own right. This makes for considerable cast chemistry that is easily recognisable throughout. The individual story line's are creative and easily indulged in. The show is original and flaws cannot be found in this department. The comedy is fluent, but at times overplayed andIt's fresh, it works, to an extent. All of the characters have the ability to create or insinuate humour in their own right. This makes for considerable cast chemistry that is easily recognisable throughout. The individual story line's are creative and easily indulged in. The show is original and flaws cannot be found in this department. The comedy is fluent, but at times overplayed and quite stupid. The rave reviews surrounding Brooklyn's 99th precinct were certainly not for nothing but perhaps overly positive. One aspect that caught my eye in particular was the way that the cast chemistry transfers effectively to character interaction, building the bases for which the show's entire comedic presence can be thoroughly felt. Expand
  45. Sep 18, 2013
    Formulaic. Doesn't take many chances. Puts too much on Andy Samberg, who is not enough to carry a show. This show will be successful if it has breakout characters in Gina (Chelsea Peretti) and Boyle (Joe Lo Truglio). Fox has ordered 13 episodes, so it will be interesting to see where the season goes.
  46. Oct 10, 2013
    I really wanted to like this show but its nothing that we haven't seen before (are they trying to do another RENO 911?). All the funny skits were predictable and far from original. I found myself not laughing once (and I love Andy Samberg). I expected more from this show but was left wanting to find something else to watch.
  47. Apr 6, 2014
    (producer and star ) Andy Samberg is funny in this but the situations in the show were okay . i think i am gonna stop watching this . but i am not gonna . Grade B . maybe a C
  48. Jul 14, 2014
    Never a dull moment from the first episode to the last. I was in stitches time and time again! The cast are a dynamic ensemble, whose multiple story lines are accentuated by their varying comedic styles. The cast play well into their stereotyped roles, adding to the overall humour and intrigue of the show. I cannot wait for the second season to see the personal relationships of theNever a dull moment from the first episode to the last. I was in stitches time and time again! The cast are a dynamic ensemble, whose multiple story lines are accentuated by their varying comedic styles. The cast play well into their stereotyped roles, adding to the overall humour and intrigue of the show. I cannot wait for the second season to see the personal relationships of the characters develop further. Expand
  49. Oct 24, 2014
    I feel bad for the actors around that No talent clown Sandturd. The show at times is ok. But Tv is overwhelmed with cop shows. The way he tries to be funny is moronic.
  50. Nov 26, 2014
    Very funny show that I look forward to each week. Braugher's straightman character bounces well of Samberg's character. That means it will be cancelled soon.

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Nov 27, 2013
    Brooklyn Nine-Nine is fine as it is. Tell your DVR to book it. [9 Dec 2013, p.43]
  2. Reviewed by: Michael Starr
    Oct 3, 2013
    All in all, it’s just plain unarresting, which is too bad.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Tallerico
    Sep 26, 2013
    It’s got that awkward but lovable and relatable sense of humor. A few too many easy jokes in the premiere can be forgiven for setting up the characters and premise.