8.1

1. Apr 6, 2013
    Absolutely brilliant series that stands out from everything I have ever watched or seen! Its funny, its got a decent amount of action and great lovable characters.
  2. Dec 1, 2012
    I know some people didn't like this because of the violence and it's humor, but it is a dark comedy so it's supposed to be like that, it's supposed to be twisted and sick, and people shouldn't say negative things just because they don't like the genre, personally, i think it's a great show, it's very original, outstanding acting, and has many things you wouldn't expect on any tv show, i hope they make more episodes. Collapse
  3. Sep 29, 2012
    This show is awesome! I REALLY WANT A SEASON 2!! PLEASE, DO IT! THIS SERIES IS DIFFERENT FROM EVERYTHING EVER MADE!! SPECIAL! Why didn't the creators give it more promos? I mean, most of ppl don't know the show, I bet if at least one thousand people watched the show, 995 whould have liked it!!
    GREAT SHOW! THANKS!
  4. Sep 3, 2012
    I love the stylized costumes and sets, great dark humor, comic book violence, along with Max's excellent over the top performance (including great accent and remarkable face and expressions). Eddie Izzard shows his chops and impeccable comic timing. The femme fatales are hot and effective.IFC, please renew the hell out of this show.
  5. Aug 27, 2012
    From the reviews I read, the series is supposed to be (also) funny.
    If fake german and french accents are enough to make you laugh, then go ahead, knock yourselves out.
    It didn't do it for me, though. I didn't laugh once.
    And the rest is not enough or too silly to care about too much.
    If at all, check out one episode.
  6. Aug 22, 2012
    There is some odd, uneven pacing at times, but overall, this show is a riot. The one-liners would be right at home in some cheesy action flick. I hope they make more of these, because 6 episodes is not enough.
  7. Aug 19, 2012
    For a show like this to work, you need to have an audience that can appreciate the dullness of the European people. Having a teutonic comedy hero, is about as smooth as watching a republican break dance. All the moves are funny, but most even close to the beat.

1. Reviewed by: Mike Lechevallier
    Aug 16, 2012
    For all its frippery and misfiring, Bullet in the Face manages to intermittently excel at being garbage for garbage's sake.
  2. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    Aug 16, 2012
    Bullet in the Face is hit or miss, but in a comedy series like this one, the hits are meant to be misses. The jokes are so bad they are funny, if you have a twisted sense of humor.
  3. Reviewed by: Mike Hale
    Aug 16, 2012
    The show suffers from a failure to commit: resolutely charting a middle course between cheese-ball parody and something darker and more sophisticated, it manages to be both over the top and consistently flat, too silly to take seriously and too dull to care about.