• Network: ABC Family
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 11, 2012
  • Season #: 1
7.5

1. Aug 10, 2012
    This is as real as the dance world gets. This show has spark, excitement every element that a show of this genre can have. Any dancer knows this is how the dance world really works!
  2. Jul 26, 2012
    This show is funny, the characters like ble the story line a little to so much but is better than others so I liked and is in my on my watch list. I look forward every Monday for for the show. Mitchell is so funny and her lines are great, Fanny good contrast and I love boo and the dynamic with Sasha not to mention Hubell ex girlfriend and Michell friend I really enjoy this one.
  3. Aug 7, 2012
    Another hit from Palladino and a big one for all the Gilmore Girls fans that have been waiting for a movie, this is a hint of Gilmore girl nostalgia (GG actors popping up everywhere I look) and I can not wait to see more... I have never done ballet do not understand ballet, but this is such a great show. I am already involved in the lives of the characters.
  4. Jun 15, 2012
    Charming, funny, serious at times, and completely reminiscent of "Gilmore Girls," both in Amy Sherman-Palladino's snappy dialogue and quirky small-town characters and in the wonderful performance of the Lauren Graham-esque Sutton Foster. While not perfect in the first episode (the startling ending left me a little worried), all the pieces seem to be in place for a fun little series. I think it's only going to get better as we get to know the characters and the town of Paradise better. Expand
  5. Jun 19, 2012
    Really promising. Occasionally over the top acting, and somewhat forced pop culture reference but a genuinely promising new show. I really look forward to seeing where it goes from here. Very smart, fast dialogue.
  6. bee
    Jul 4, 2012
    After three episodes I am tonally hooked. The characters are all well cast and the four main girls are well fleshed out characters that I can't wait to find out more about. Foster gives a sharp, endearing performance. I want more shows like this airing. Can't recommend enough!
  7. Aug 16, 2012
    It is so good to have Amy Sherman-Palladino writing on TV again. She is perhaps the most brilliant creator and executive producer in all of television history. She has such care for all her characters, down to every townsperson in the little California town of Paradise. Though some may say it the construction of the show is too much like Gilmore Girls I don't mind because the writing is SO refreshing to TV. No other young adult television creator would weave some of the references she has put into the series, she so prevalently believes that your audience is only as dumb as you let them be, a philosophy I think all writers should live by, regardless of the age range, with certain limitations. I can't wait to see were this series goes because there are endless possibilities. Sutton Foster handles the quick dialogue as well as Lauren Grahm did as Loralie, but brings less of a sense of sarcasm and more seriousness to the dialogue, something Kelly Bishop nailed in Gilmore Girls and continues to do on Bunheads. Besides the atrocious title this show is absolutely flawless and brings life to an otherwise boring summer season Expand

1. Reviewed by: Chris Conaton
    Jan 7, 2013
    At last, Sasha is less a collection of TV teenager tropes and more convincingly a Sherman-Palladino creation.
  2. Reviewed by: Dave Kehr
    Dec 31, 2012
    It's worth the effort to figure out what this offbeat cast of characters is up to.
  3. Reviewed by: Gail Pennington
    Aug 27, 2012
    A show that is beautiful and sweet, funny and touching.