Burn Notice : Season 2

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
8.5

1. AJR.
    Jul 11, 2008
    One of the best shows on, all seasons considered! So glad for the writer's strike, so we could venture from network TV to Cable channels to discover high quality programming like this one.
  2. PaulZ.
    Aug 7, 2008
    No one would have believed the English accent in episode 1 (series 2), but there is so much to enjoy in this program that I am definitely hooked again.
  3. JillR.
    Sep 21, 2008
    This show is just SO entertaining! It's clever, it's fun, it's exciting, and on occasion it is even touching. It's absolutely one of my favorite shows ever. It's a show that doesn't waste time, and the pacing is very effective. As much as I like the action, the slick appearance and the narrative, it's the interaction of the regulars that enriches this This show is just SO entertaining! It's clever, it's fun, it's exciting, and on occasion it is even touching. It's absolutely one of my favorite shows ever. It's a show that doesn't waste time, and the pacing is very effective. As much as I like the action, the slick appearance and the narrative, it's the interaction of the regulars that enriches this show and makes it three-dimensional. I always look forward to it, and I even enjoy the reruns. Expand
  4. SriramB.
    Jul 11, 2008
    It was as good as the first season in my mind but it was still very enjoyable and hopefully it gets a lot better for the next 8 episodes this summer.
  5. Ryan
    Jul 14, 2008
    Glad to see such a great show back for another season. More people need to check this show out!
  6. Ted
    Jul 18, 2008
    It's first season was a 10, but the first two episodes of this season are a bit of a letdown. The chemistry of the three leads is still the best on TV, but the introduction of an ongoing villain is distracting. Couldn't she at least have been better looking and/or more alluring? Although no one beats Gabrielle Anwar in that department.
  7. MartinB.
    Jul 20, 2008
    I was drawn into the (somewhat mild) hype of the first season, and have been hooked since. Season 2 didn't disappoint. Starting off right where season 1 ended, it's the same show, which is all I could hope for!
  8. ChristopherG.
    Aug 22, 2008
    Seems to be missing some of the snappiness from the first season, but it is far ahead of the usual summer tv dreck.
  9. ToddP.
    Aug 4, 2008
    This is a great show for summer time viewing!
  10. AdamA
    Sep 18, 2008
    This show is MacGyver perfected.
  11. AlexL
    Jan 17, 2009
    Simply the best show I've ever watched. Its witty, charming, engaging and most unexpectedly heart felt.
  12. mathewi
    Mar 16, 2009
    Great show I would give it a high 7 to a low 8. Fun show their are great episodes in season 2, but even when the plots to some shows fall flat the actors are still brilliant and have great chemistry.
  13. JayS.
    Jul 13, 2008
    Couldn't wait and although the first episode back was a little light, it was like having family visit for the holidays. All is right with the world.
  14. ErvinM.
    Jul 28, 2008
    Interesting-entertaining. Could be better.
  15. KathyB.
    Sep 11, 2008
    Way Better Then It Is Given Credit For.. Not One Emmy Nomination????
  16. Nov 13, 2011
    An improvement but still not that good. The episodes are still the same recycled mess and it does expand the backstory a bit but it still doesnt do much to hold your interest. If you are a fan of this type of show then you will love it but other then that, This is one show you wont mind missing.

1. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Gillian Flynn
    Right now, it's relying too much on Michael's chainsmoking mom as hammy comic relief. [11 July 2008, p.65]
  2. Everything isn't perfect on Burn Notice. Some of the subplots have to be wrapped up a little neatly. But the interplay of the core group has enough ambivalence and shadows to keep the show intriguing.
  3. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    It's smartly acted, well written, funny, expertly directed and hugely entertaining. And utterly, totally, profoundly devoid of pretension.