• Network: USA

Oct 20, 2007
    one of the best shows in the last 10 years
  2. KawikaC
    Aug 1, 2007
    WOW! This show rocks....USA Network is the new network to be reckoned with.........along with Monk and Psych, this is a great summer for TV
  3. GeneA.
    Jul 10, 2008
    I think it is the best show on tv. I am a new viewer. Won't be watching though because of the profanity especially using God's name in vain.
  4. TomG.
    Jul 6, 2008
    A damn good hour of TV. It should be a crime to miss watching this show. Honestly, if you complain about profanity, you're over protective. Kids are introduced to the F bomb at a much younger age, so hearing "wiring crap to a car" and "you lying son of a bitch!" isn't close to being profane.
  5. AlexH.
    Oct 4, 2007
    The best show to hit USA in years. It is fantastic.
  6. JeffP.
    Oct 4, 2007
    Best show on TV. Well done, great charcters, well written. Love it. Bring it back soon.
  7. RandyH.
    Jun 30, 2007
    This has a great plot leaving room for comedy and drama to co-exist. Excellent cast, with a little luck this series should have staying power.
  8. calebp.
    Jun 30, 2007
    awesome show! funny, witty, exciting and a commercial free premier!
    Jul 3, 2007
    excellent wit, sharp and edgy
  10. JasonH.
    Jul 5, 2007
    I watched this mainly to get my new Bruce Campbell fix. I have to say, this paid out in full. Not since Sam Raimi has anyone written material decent for Bruce Campbell (sadly, that includes... Bruce Campbell). But he is just the "sidekick" in this great show. I was plesantly surprised by how great the acting was. The show is three parts Bourne Identity, two parts House, and one part I watched this mainly to get my new Bruce Campbell fix. I have to say, this paid out in full. Not since Sam Raimi has anyone written material decent for Bruce Campbell (sadly, that includes... Bruce Campbell). But he is just the "sidekick" in this great show. I was plesantly surprised by how great the acting was. The show is three parts Bourne Identity, two parts House, and one part MacGyver. I will be recommending this show to everyone and I highly advise picking up this show this summer (besides, what else are you going to watch... new episodes of "The Loop", I thought that was canceled?!?) Expand
  11. Debbiec.
    Aug 12, 2007
    I love the characters in this show. Fiona's relationship with Westin is full of energy and fun.
  12. BrianP.
    Sep 24, 2007
    Slick,witty, and sheen....and yes, Gabrielle Anwar=dead sexy.
  13. CherylR.
    Sep 3, 2007
    Jeffrey Donovan is sexy as ex-operative turned private investigator. His deadpan demeanor is hilarious, and his growth as a human being well played. This show and The Closer are my favorite summer fare.
  14. sandrab.
    Sep 4, 2007
    funny and sexy...finally something different. The cast has great chemistry. My husband and I will no longer watch Shark on channel 2 because Burn Notice is that good!
  15. JamesC.
    Mar 14, 2008
    Smart and engaging. Easy both to follow and catch up. Always two plots to follow -- earning an immediate living by turning a good deed and figuring out the long-term burn issue -- that hold my attention. Well done USA.
  16. HulkH.
    Jul 3, 2008
    One of the best shows that I have ever seen. It is witty enough to be smart, but not enough to come off as pretentious. Along with this theme of moderation, There is enough homemade spy gadgets to intrigue any fan of James Bond, or MacGyver for that matter, but the show delves in to the personal issues of Michael Weston enough as to balance out the fire fights.
  17. AlexY
    Jun 8, 2009
    The critics here are clearly on drugs. A 6.9 to 9.2 discrepancy? C'mon guys, all us viewers aren't completely off our rockers. This is a superb show. The acting is perfect, the characters are far more intriguing and relatable than any other show of its type, the humor is dry and punchy, and the action scenes are not overdone and rely strictly on the plot. What is NOT good about The critics here are clearly on drugs. A 6.9 to 9.2 discrepancy? C'mon guys, all us viewers aren't completely off our rockers. This is a superb show. The acting is perfect, the characters are far more intriguing and relatable than any other show of its type, the humor is dry and punchy, and the action scenes are not overdone and rely strictly on the plot. What is NOT good about this show? If you don't like it, you may want to consider surgery for getting that stick removed from up your a**hole. Expand
  18. JoyceM
    Jul 9, 2009
    I love the narration and the different persona Donovan uses to become many different characters! All of the cast is great.
  19. PaulL.
    Oct 23, 2007
    Easily the best thing on TV. Great characters, acting and writing. This is the only show I have actually worked my schedule around watching. .
  20. AbeS.
    Oct 24, 2007
    great cast, great fun
  21. SusanL.
    Jul 18, 2007
    Westen reminds me very much of Robert B. Parker's Spenser, only with less muscle. I'm enjoying it tremendously. Hope it never ends.
  22. MikeB
    Jul 25, 2007
    Reiminds me of a wonderful show that never had a chance called Vengeance Unlimited, starring Michael Madsen. Quirky, tough lead man who helps people in need as we learn more and more about him. Great hand to hand combat scenes too. What is also nice is that the co-stars get a chance to show their chops.
  23. SusanE
    Jul 29, 2007
    Great mix of actioon and humor. I wouldn't miss this show-watch every week. Great cast and characters.
  24. MaryW.
    Aug 18, 2007
    This is the best new show since "Monk." the characters have a repport that seems genuine and transcends to the actors themselves. The plots develop with the continuing theme of who "burned" Michael. It all comes together at the end of each episode and sets up the next show. Don't want it to end; smart, funny, creative, spectacular. Here's to many years!
  25. MaryKayeS.
    Aug 26, 2007
    Really entertaining. Likable actors, great dialogue, good writers.
  26. PatriciaA.
    Sep 13, 2007
    Best show I've seen in years...The over abundance of reality shows is nauseating! It's about time a show that is not only smart, sophisticated, and funny hit has the airwaves. Bravo! Hopes it stays on for years!!!!
  27. TonyB
    Sep 29, 2007
    This show is fantastic! I love the voice over comments on the various techniques of outwitting bad guys.
  28. LeoM.
    Jan 14, 2008
    A great lighthearted series! It is fast paced, witty and innovative. I hope it stays around for a few more seasons.
  29. AlexM.
    Jan 15, 2008
    This show is the best one in the world!, other channels should learn from USA Network and stop making such poor quality shows!
  30. KimberlyS
    May 17, 2009
    I love Fiona. The others are great too, but she is the best. My favorite episodes are the ones where the crew outsmarts the bad guys and racks up a win for the underdog.
  31. DwightG.
    Nov 30, 2007
    I am having Burn Notice withdrawal!!!!
  32. DannyS.
    Jun 27, 2007
    Fast, fun, and slick. This is a must watch with Bruce Campbell.
  33. nicm.
    Jul 14, 2007
    The show is insightful and has the perfect amount of wit. the main character is perfect for the part and the only series ive ever been interested in watching. cant wait for the next episode.
  34. LanceW.
    Aug 17, 2007
    Great cast, action (for TV), writing (and voice-overs), interesting weekly plots, and Jeffrey Donovan is ALWAYS good and likeable in whatever he's in.
  35. ChrisC.
    Aug 18, 2007
    A fun post-modern take on the super spy genre. Donovan has the chiseled features that evoke the sauve sophisticated globetrotting man of intrigue. However, one with a heaping helping of baggage. An abussive deceased father, a nagging mother, a deadbeat brother and a volitile ex-girlfriend which all make for someone ackwardly human despite his endless bag of covert op tricks. Throw in A fun post-modern take on the super spy genre. Donovan has the chiseled features that evoke the sauve sophisticated globetrotting man of intrigue. However, one with a heaping helping of baggage. An abussive deceased father, a nagging mother, a deadbeat brother and a volitile ex-girlfriend which all make for someone ackwardly human despite his endless bag of covert op tricks. Throw in Bruce Campbell as a boozing middle age bachelor and former Navy SEAL, you've got a sure fire formula for many episodes of entertainment. Definitely worth tuning in for each week. Expand
  36. LindaS.
    Sep 21, 2007
    I was a McGiver fan and Burn Notice's Jeffrey Donavan is another McGiver. He is also one of the two sexiest guys on USA Network. Was ecstatic that burn notice was picked up again.
  37. GeorgeO.
    Sep 23, 2007
    Surprisingly well written and acted, this show reminds me of one of my all time favorites, The Rockford Files, with it's downtrodden-smart-ass-with-a-heart-of-gold, and excellent acting and dialog all around, including minor characters. Don't miss it.
  38. StanB.
    Sep 24, 2007
    This show is very into "how do you do that" that 007 and Mission Impossible show, but don't explain (if the stuff is true or not remains to be seen, but this is entertainment, not Spy 101). My kids love the show and could not wait to fire up the DVR too see the Season End.
  39. DickM.
    Sep 22, 2008
    Great show, A-team/McGuiver mixed with Miami Vice and a touch of Bourne: fun, engaging and silly all at the same time.
  40. pepepe
    Mar 18, 2009
    The best show ever. For those who say that the stunts or inventions are fake or unbelievable: THEY ARE VERY POSSIBLE. This show is not Swordfish. I am very critic about other films that show impossible gadgets. 99% of the improvised gadgets, techniques are very realistic, and it is not me who says it, a SOF (Special Operation Forces) who was in intelligence confirmed me the plausibility The best show ever. For those who say that the stunts or inventions are fake or unbelievable: THEY ARE VERY POSSIBLE. This show is not Swordfish. I am very critic about other films that show impossible gadgets. 99% of the improvised gadgets, techniques are very realistic, and it is not me who says it, a SOF (Special Operation Forces) who was in intelligence confirmed me the plausibility of it, and that is the reason he loves it too. Expand
  41. TJW
    Dec 31, 2007
    Excellent show - would love to have a dvd of first season and am looking forward to season 2......... Can't think of any show I like better. Love the cast, the characters, the acting and the writing.
  42. Aug 31, 2010
    This show is go great. Michael and Fiona have chemistry that keeps going back and forth, the suspense kills me at the end of every season. Sam and Maddie keep the laughs up when needed. The only thing wrong with this show is that it has to end eventually.
  43. Sep 2, 2010
    Love this show. Good story lines, good story arc. Good actors playing good characters. Worth the hour of my life. Happy that if I miss it, they play reruns often.
  44. Jan 19, 2011
    For me, this is a perfect show. From the characters, storylines, acting, set, script ... this has it all. Sexy Miami, sunglasses, chicks in bikinis, explosions, secret ops, and a narration that ties it together and gives little dark secrets about spying and that mysterious life alot of us fantasize about. A drop dead gorgeous lead female with a slight Irish spin who specializes inFor me, this is a perfect show. From the characters, storylines, acting, set, script ... this has it all. Sexy Miami, sunglasses, chicks in bikinis, explosions, secret ops, and a narration that ties it together and gives little dark secrets about spying and that mysterious life alot of us fantasize about. A drop dead gorgeous lead female with a slight Irish spin who specializes in blowing stuff up and is an expert markswoman. As my wife tells it, a hunky attractive lead male who can get out of any jam and looks good doing it. And Sam ... what a fun character, I love his scenes and lines. Sharon Gless ... that woman out there that you'd simultaneously love to have as your hip mother ... and you'd also consider dating because she's so ... cool. One of my top 10 favorite shows in the past 10 years. Expand
  45. Dec 5, 2010
    I absolutely love this show! It reminds me of the old show Macgyver.
  46. Mar 15, 2011
    In my opinion, the 2nd greatest USA original show behind Monk. People are complaining about, the characters, being perfect. But im sure most people would to when they spent more, than half of their life doing that proffesion.
  47. Mar 29, 2012
    This is a great show! It has never failed to disappoint, thought USA network rarely does. I'm still totally hooked after 5 seasons and can't wait for the 6th.
  48. GinS.
    Jul 3, 2007
    I love this new show! Mike is perfectly sarcastic and gets along with his mother just like I get along with mine! I'm all ready a loyal fan after just one episode.
  49. JoyB.
    Oct 6, 2007
    When will this come out on DVD?
  50. RockT.
    Jul 1, 2007
    Enjoyed it very much. Did not have a chance to see the first showing but with DVR was able to enjoy.
  51. ScottW.
    Jul 1, 2007
    good show
  52. JohnL.
    Aug 28, 2008
    Entertaining and original - The writers seem to know a lot about crime.
  53. Buck
    Nov 24, 2007
    Pam S. and Gary L the show is on at 10:00 pm for a reason it's not a cartoon It is a show for adults which you seem to be too simple to understand. if you weren't such morons you would see that,.If you don't like profanity turn on Spungrbob and shut the hell up,
  54. GaryA
    Aug 18, 2007
    I really like this show. Even my wife likes it. Cast is great. Chemistry is great. I enjoy the hero's narratives. It has good stories, action, humor, and is just plain fun to watch. Can't say that for two many shows on TV these days. Still haven't found anything I don't like about it.
  55. TomT
    Sep 2, 2007
    I really like this show. I haven't consistently watched a TV show for several years until this one came along. The characters are great and the voiceover narrative is very clever. The show is really funny, if you get it! This show is way too witty for Network TV. Like Monk, USA is a perfect place for this show. BTW, Bruce Campbell's character is vert funny. I haven't seen I really like this show. I haven't consistently watched a TV show for several years until this one came along. The characters are great and the voiceover narrative is very clever. The show is really funny, if you get it! This show is way too witty for Network TV. Like Monk, USA is a perfect place for this show. BTW, Bruce Campbell's character is vert funny. I haven't seen Bruce since Army of Darkness, and he is still just as funny to me. Expand
  56. KarlA.
    Oct 19, 2007
    This show grabbed my interest from the first show. The action, comedy and characters blend well with the spy plot slash Macquiver story. The actors work well off each other because of the excellent writing. After this first season, I am waiting for the next episode.
  57. AnnaN.
    Dec 22, 2007
    Funny-serious comedy about interesting characters. I love the energy, the tidbit insight spy stuff, and the character interactions. Great fun.
  58. Amy
    Jun 28, 2007
    Thought this show was thoroughly entertaining...MacGyver + House + The A Team + CSI: Miami backdrop--yet still, amazingly original. the star of the show is the reason it works though.

If “Burn Notice” can keep up the energy and the inventiveness of its pilot, it’ll be a must-see summer series for me.
    It makes a smart, charmingly irreverent first impression, thanks to its pleasantly warped, deadpan writing and performing.
  3. A standard detective story that's brightened by unusual characters and snazzy dialogue.