• Network: USA
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 28, 2007
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7
9.0

1. Mar 15, 2011
    In my opinion, the 2nd greatest USA original show behind Monk. People are complaining about, the characters, being perfect. But im sure most people would to when they spent more, than half of their life doing that proffesion.
  2. Aug 31, 2010
    This show is go great. Michael and Fiona have chemistry that keeps going back and forth, the suspense kills me at the end of every season. Sam and Maddie keep the laughs up when needed. The only thing wrong with this show is that it has to end eventually.
  3. Sep 2, 2010
    Love this show. Good story lines, good story arc. Good actors playing good characters. Worth the hour of my life. Happy that if I miss it, they play reruns often.
  4. Jan 19, 2011
    For me, this is a perfect show. From the characters, storylines, acting, set, script ... this has it all. Sexy Miami, sunglasses, chicks in bikinis, explosions, secret ops, and a narration that ties it together and gives little dark secrets about spying and that mysterious life alot of us fantasize about. A drop dead gorgeous lead female with a slight Irish spin who specializes inFor me, this is a perfect show. From the characters, storylines, acting, set, script ... this has it all. Sexy Miami, sunglasses, chicks in bikinis, explosions, secret ops, and a narration that ties it together and gives little dark secrets about spying and that mysterious life alot of us fantasize about. A drop dead gorgeous lead female with a slight Irish spin who specializes in blowing stuff up and is an expert markswoman. As my wife tells it, a hunky attractive lead male who can get out of any jam and looks good doing it. And Sam ... what a fun character, I love his scenes and lines. Sharon Gless ... that woman out there that you'd simultaneously love to have as your hip mother ... and you'd also consider dating because she's so ... cool. One of my top 10 favorite shows in the past 10 years. Collapse
  5. Nov 13, 2011
    Doesnt have that much of a story to it, Just enough to explain why he is doing what he is doing and that is it. Good cast though and acting is fine. The episodes really lack variety though and it feels like hes just a modern day robin hood, Helping the good while breaking the law. A lot of potential though so lets hope they turn it around.
  6. Dec 5, 2010
    I absolutely love this show! It reminds me of the old show Macgyver.
  7. Sep 29, 2011
    I absolutely love this show. It has good humor and great writing. The only problem I have with this show is Gabrielle Anwar or Fi. I recently went back and watched the first season over again and she has an Irish accent that turns on and off. Not even a good Irish accent. She just is not a good actress. Otherwise the show is fantastic.
  8. Mar 29, 2012
    This is a great show! It has never failed to disappoint, thought USA network rarely does. I'm still totally hooked after 5 seasons and can't wait for the 6th.
  9. Oct 2, 2012
    A spy comedy / drama with plenty of explosions and gun fights to keep you entertained.

The narration comes across as encyclopedic when describing day to day activities of a spy. However, not all of it should be taken as pure fact. Then again, anybody who believes everything on TV probably should get their head checked. It's good entertaining fun that isn't meant to be taken too

It's good entertaining fun that isn't meant to be taken too seriously and I think its why the B movie actor Bruce Campbell works so well in this show.
  10. Nov 23, 2013
    Enjoyable but the pace and quality of the show is a bit unstable. When the show works it really work but it never more then just entertaining. You don't really take anything away from this show, and its some what forgettable.

If “Burn Notice” can keep up the energy and the inventiveness of its pilot, it’ll be a must-see summer series for me.
    It makes a smart, charmingly irreverent first impression, thanks to its pleasantly warped, deadpan writing and performing.
  3. A standard detective story that's brightened by unusual characters and snazzy dialogue.