Caillou : Season 1

2.5

1. Jul 17, 2012
    Caillou.
    Oh, how I hate you.
    You're mean and rude, With the wrong kind of 'tude. Seeing this show is the worst thing to do. All silliness aside, Caillou has got to be the worst animated TV show I've ever seen. I can't think of why it got a second season, forget five. Caillou is a child, yes, but he's a child I wouldn't mind seeing get a good spanking. He thoroughly deserves it.
    Caillou.
    Oh, how I hate you.
    You're mean and rude,
    With the wrong kind of 'tude.
    Seeing this show
    is the worst thing to do.

All silliness aside, Caillou has got to be the worst animated TV show I've ever seen. I can't think of why it got a second season, forget five. Caillou is a child, yes, but he's a child I wouldn't mind seeing get a good spanking. He thoroughly deserves it. Want a better role model for your kids? Try Arthur. Want your kids to grow into bullies? Here's the show to watch.

Degrading, disrespectful, and a disgrace.
  2. Sep 1, 2012
    I see this hasent got any ratings yet
    But gaaaaaawd I watched this crap when I was a little guy and
    it gave me brain damage
    One of the worst animated shows I have seen in my entire life!
    It NEVER kept entertained when I watched it
    I would really not recommend this bullc**p for your child
  3. Jul 24, 2013
    I remember liking this show. The only reason why is because caillou cries a lot, which is hilarious. YouTube Poops. They are 10000000000000000000000000 times funnier. I once got like- zero sleep because of laughing from the YTP's. If your kids want a hilarious show, none are for learning. If you want your kids to be great role models, choose Sesame Street.

There are no critic reviews yet.