Californication : Season 2

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
8.3

1. ViktorT
    Feb 2, 2010
    No matter what critics say this series is genial! I recommend it to everyone who likes to watch R-N-R lifestyle combined with emotional suffering!
    May 9, 2009
    Always thoroughly entertaining and never fails to deliver those "laugh out loud" moments. Clever script.
  3. CalebH.
    Nov 12, 2008
    The second season seemed to rely more on raunchy and vulgar content to keep viewers attached to Hanks life. However, at around episode 3 that all began to change. The daughter of Hank and Karen is starting to take a bigger role and she is really adding to the episodes. Watching her parent her parents is both funny and heartbreaking. Never have I seen a show so versatile in its use of The second season seemed to rely more on raunchy and vulgar content to keep viewers attached to Hanks life. However, at around episode 3 that all began to change. The daughter of Hank and Karen is starting to take a bigger role and she is really adding to the episodes. Watching her parent her parents is both funny and heartbreaking. Never have I seen a show so versatile in its use of imagery. I don't watch it for the sex; I watch it for the great relationships that are formed. Through all the sex and deceit, there is always a glimmer of hope and love that shines bright throughout Californication. One of the best shows I have ever seen. Expand

Worth the price of admission? Absolutely.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Year two is actually more compelling and fun, morphing from the twin themes of bachelorhood and longing into tackling the challenges of monogamy--especially when one partner's lurid past keeps colliding with the present.
    His repetitive fights with his ex-girlfriend, Karen (Natascha McElhone), with whom he reunited at the end of last season, are by far the most tiresome part of the show. Much more fun is the easy camaraderie Hank has with his growing entourage, all of whom share his cynical and saucy outlook on life.