• Network: CBS
Season #: 1, 2
8.6

1. VanesaM.
    Jun 27, 2008
    I love this show. not too many shows that I looked forward to, but this one was one that I would not miss seeing. Love the cast, Hope it comes back.
  2. ElsieM
    Jun 25, 2008
    I loved this series, enjoyed the plot and the suspense and hope to see it back in the fall!
  3. ZeldaR
    Jan 20, 2008
    What happened to this show? I looked forward to watching it each week. Jimmy Smits is perfect playing this character. His character is a mix of good and bad but Smits is so likable that you keep hoping he'll get it right. Bring it back.
  4. PaulaC
    Oct 9, 2007
    Excellent production... the cast unique!!! Wonderful! The drama is really interesting
  5. Imendez
    Oct 10, 2007
    I really don't like to watch TV shows and I love this one.
  6. AndreaB.
    Nov 20, 2007
    I love this tv show .it is my favorite show..Jimmy Smits is the best he make the show . He is so hot..can hardly wait till the next week to see what is going to happen.
  7. NormaV
    Nov 28, 2007
    Love the show. Jimmy Smits is outstanding. Very good series. Look forward to Tuesdays nights! We are addicted! Have not missed an episode and will continue. Great Work Cast!
  8. Catherine
    Oct 17, 2007
    Love Jimmy Smits but the big problem with this show is NO WOMEN. No interesting women, anyway. They're just mothers and wives. Polly Walker should be a villianess but she's just bland, slipping in and out of her British accent. They need to cast a really hot woman to come in and stir things up.
  9. Todden
    Nov 7, 2007
    Oh my oh my... Absolutely great acting and writing. Refreshing to see a well written show with great acting instead of these stupid reality shows, which show no brains in writing or acting. Luv ya Jimmy!
  10. AidelinaG.
    Oct 18, 2007
    People are not giving it a chance I think the show is great, great cast, great scenery, great music. I love the brothely love conflict and Alex doing whatever it takes for his family.I think maybe the writters are holding back in reactions of the viewers I would have loved this show on HBO because their there is no limitations.I hope the writers step up the game like the first eppy and People are not giving it a chance I think the show is great, great cast, great scenery, great music. I love the brothely love conflict and Alex doing whatever it takes for his family.I think maybe the writters are holding back in reactions of the viewers I would have loved this show on HBO because their there is no limitations.I hope the writers step up the game like the first eppy and son't let this cast go to waste this is a great cast and if the writer play it right they will have a hit. My Tuesday nights at 10 are for Cane. Expand
  11. MarisaV.
    Oct 20, 2007
    I think there is so many latinos that like and understand the show that not only will survive but It "ll be a classic.
  12. AnthonyB.
    Oct 30, 2007
    Love the show. Would rather see it at 9:00 though.
  13. Peteralan
    Oct 3, 2007
    My tuesday nights will never be same. Great show.
  14. neizasuarez
    Oct 3, 2007
    I really like this one!!!
  15. Anthonyborrego
    This show ROCKS!!!!!
  16. BrendaS.
    Sep 26, 2007
    It was a little hard to follow the story, so I'll give the show a couple more chances. There are some great parts though - The Latin theme and the beautiful cast.
  17. LynnS
    Jan 3, 2008
    Love this show.True drama,loyalty,suspense.Always eager to watch this every Tuesday.
  18. CharleneM
    Jan 3, 2008
    Cane is one of the best show on television and do hope it will return.
  19. MistiF
    Jan 9, 2008
    I wait each week to watch the show. It is an evening soap similar to Dallas but with an ethnic touch. I love it!
  20. ElizabethJ.
    Feb 13, 2008
    I love this new show, i am a huge fan of Jimmy Smits. I am addicted to this new show. I can't wait to see where they go from here. I am dying to know who really killed Samuels, I love Ken Howard, he is especially venomous in this show. Too bad he's dead, but I think he deserved it. I am so wrapped up in this show that I can't wait to see what happens next. please tell me I love this new show, i am a huge fan of Jimmy Smits. I am addicted to this new show. I can't wait to see where they go from here. I am dying to know who really killed Samuels, I love Ken Howard, he is especially venomous in this show. Too bad he's dead, but I think he deserved it. I am so wrapped up in this show that I can't wait to see what happens next. please tell me when the show will be airing next. I won't be watching CBS on Tuesday night all if Cane is not one of my choices. Expand
  21. KevinO.
    Feb 25, 2008
    Is it coming back.
  22. KarmiiaS.
    May 14, 2008
    Cane was an awesome show.I looked forward to Tuesday nights. I have never watched the stupid show Shark.
  23. PatI.
    May 18, 2008
    Cane was one of the best shows on TV. Bring It back. Who was evaluating this series? Everyone I know loved it!
  24. RoseM.
    Nov 1, 2007
    I love it - Jimmy Smits looks better than ever. I have watched all three soaps- Dallas - Dynasty and Sopranos - I think this is more a Latin Sopranos than anything else. Keep it coming :)
  25. StellaH.
    Oct 11, 2007
    Great show!
  26. charlesw.
    Oct 10, 2007
    very good show.
  27. DavidP.
    Nov 20, 2007
    The best show that has been on in a long time .need more of them then the reality shows. Hope cane stays around for a long time...love that show
  28. MarcieB.
    Nov 20, 2007
    The show is the best ever. keep up the good work and the shows coming Luv Jimmy Smits he is great.
  29. KathyC.
    Nov 20, 2007
    Love the show. I don't miss show for anything. Wonderful cast and Jimmy Smits is the greatest.
  30. DavidC.
    Oct 15, 2007
    Terrific casting. Nice to see a Spanish cast and plausible storyline. Tuesday nights are now alive.

1. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Josh Wolk
    The drama all feels a bit familiar, as if someone used the find/replace function to trade "oil" with "sugarcane" on an old "Dallas" script. [28 Sep 2007, p.100]
  2. A slick and earnest soap about rival families in South Florida.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Well cast, with a sturdy central presence in Jimmy Smits as the adopted son handed the keys to the kingdom.